• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We'd better admire this while we can.....

Started by sevenof400, March 21, 2014, 12:03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

...but the view from the top of the board sure is nice!

Go Postal

May 06, 2014, 09:04:07 pm #1 Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 09:18:35 pm by Go Postal
Don't get me wrong, fearlessfriday.com has done a fabulous job on being a place where Arkansas fans and the World can check on what Arkansas athletes are doing in any sport.  I have people from around the World checking on what's happening in Arkansas sports.  Heck, they didn't even know that a Goblin or Airedale was a unique mascot in the States until I showed them this site.  Thank you fearlessfriday.com for your site, not only from me but from all my worldwide friends on what is happening in Arkansas sports.  The only problem that they see is that some sports don't have their own forum and yes, I have told the Canadians that we don't have high school Ice Hockey in Arkansas. ;) They also like the other non sports forums.  I don't know how hard it would be for fearlessfriday to create a forum for each sport listed by the AAA, but they have been doing doing a great job so far.

Nice to see Track and Field get their own forum.

Lions84

I remember after moving to TX in 1994 how hard is was to get HS sports information unless I drove 5 miles and got the Saturday Democrat or Gazette and the Sunday ones from the News Stand down town FW.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas