• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

71st Annual Northeast Arkansas Invitational Tournament

Started by 1995fan, December 17, 2017, 03:54:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

baller334

I seen EPC twice and they looked awful!! How did they beat ICC? I thought they were suppose to b legit??

BoxNOne

I saw the game yesterday. ICC came out cold and fell behind at half. In the second half EPC spread it out and ICC couldn't contain the EPC guards.

luxora4life

Quote from: redrider30 on December 18, 2017, 10:54:05 pm
I just don't know what you call pressing. Fact is we got out of the full court press halfway through 1st quarter and actually called a timeout in 2nd quarter to show his girls a 1-3-1 zone because they haven't played it since 4th grade. Coach Smith was asked by referee with 5:00 minutes left in 3rd quarter to run the clock  and he said go ahead and they did. Never played starters together after mid way through 1st quarter. In 9 seasons at Marmaduke this is first time he has had a team score 100 points. As for Riverside beating us they shot 3's and pressed the whole game but no complaining here, if we don't want Riverside to beat us by 40 + then we'll just have work harder and get better.

+1

birddawg1986

Quote from: BoxNOne on December 27, 2017, 10:32:05 am
I saw the game yesterday. ICC came out cold and fell behind at half. In the second half EPC spread it out and ICC couldn't contain the EPC guards.
I've seen EPC play 6 times this year. I think they are getting better as the season has went on. Being #6 seed and playing the in the championship game isn't too bad for this group and will carry momentum  for them in 2018. They might give MT all they want tonight. Kinda hard to beat a team 3 times in less than a month. Get the crowd of around 6,000 in the Convo pulling for the underdog could keep things close.

bdubyab60

Have to play a heck of a lot better than I've seen is play

leedog95

leedog95

leedog95

bdubyab60

BoxNOne

Congrats to the Marked Tree Indians on their NEA championship. Haven't seen Earle play but the Indians will be tough to beat in 2A this year.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas