• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BIC-KIPP Delta

Started by birddawg1986, December 14, 2017, 11:05:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

birddawg1986

What happen at this boys contest tonight? Heard both teams were warm up and someone came down the stands to talk to KIPP coach and they decided to load up and go back to Blytheville

ISU7

I do know this for sure BIC and the refs from last will be hearing from the AAA. Smh. Sad.

old.dole

Baller_34

1995fan

Wow!!!  It would always get a little heated in the 90's at B.I.C but I would think things would have improved by now.

Missco

It was the topic on 93.9 this morning but I missed it.

leaderofthepack10

Don't make it seem like its bigger than what it is. Supposedly there was one comment made after the girls game from a BIC player to a KIPP player. The comment was taken to an administrator at KIPP and they forced the boys team not to play. Had nothing to do with the boys game or any game at all.

MomaLion

It would have to be a really bad comment to warrant leaving. Was it a forfeit?

bdubyab60

Quote from: leaderofthepack10 on December 15, 2017, 10:30:28 am
Don't make it seem like its bigger than what it is. Supposedly there was one comment made after the girls game from a BIC player to a KIPP player. The comment was taken to an administrator at KIPP and they forced the boys team not to play. Had nothing to do with the boys game or any game at all.
Dont make it bigger than what it is. They cancelled the darn game because of it.

Is this some stuff that has been going on for a while now from BIC.

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 16, 2017, 04:52:27 am
Dont make it bigger than what it is. They cancelled the darn game because of it.

First off it is KIPP-Blytheville not Delta. And yes THEY, as in their administration, cancelled the game for them because of a comment that SUPPOSEDLY was said that nobody heard other than the one girl. No admin heard it no coach no official no other player on either team. So I'm not saying that it didn't happen because I was in the stands but at the same time I'm not saying it did happen. Tensions were not high considering the final was like 90-12.

MomaLion

Well that's your first problem. There's absolutely no need to run up 90 on anybody. Furthermore, nobody had to hear it for it to be a serious problem. Sounds like you're trying to downplay the situation.

leaderofthepack10

Quote from: MomaLion on December 16, 2017, 09:31:27 am
Well that's your first problem. There's absolutely no need to run up 90 on anybody. Furthermore, nobody had to hear it for it to be a serious problem. Sounds like you're trying to downplay the situation.

If you had seen this girls team before you would understand. The BIC coach made his team pass it 10 times before shooting and didn't get outside the 3 point line on defense. Nothing else you can do. This is every game for teams against KIPP's girls. I promise you I'm not downplaying it. If it happened it needs to be punishment but it has yet to be proven. If it is proven guilty then I hope proper punishment is given. If AAA is involved we will know result soon. Everyone have a great day.

ISU7

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 16, 2017, 04:52:27 am

Exactly and i assure you it was more than one comment and the terrible officiating.
Bdubya60 you are so right.

ISU7

Quote from: leaderofthepack10 on December 16, 2017, 07:44:30 am
First off it is KIPP-Blytheville not Delta. And yes THEY, as in their administration, cancelled the game for them because of a comment that SUPPOSEDLY was said that nobody heard other than the one girl. No admin heard it no coach no official no other player on either team. So I'm not saying that it didn't happen because I was in the stands but at the same time I'm not saying it did happen. Tensions were not high considering the final was like 90-12.
Of course you would use your 41 post to get on here and defend BIC, everyone know what they will have to deal with when the play there. This type of stuff been going on even way back when they were the Monette Buffaloes but you're probably too young to know this. Plus it doesn't matter what the score was, does that make it ok to say racial slurs among the refs letting BIC maul Kipp.

MomaLion

Hatchet

Quote from: leaderofthepack10 on December 16, 2017, 09:41:40 am
If you had seen this girls team before you would understand. The BIC coach made his team pass it 10 times before shooting and didn't get outside the 3 point line on defense. Nothing else you can do. This is every game for teams against KIPP's girls. I promise you I'm not downplaying it. If it happened it needs to be punishment but it has yet to be proven. If it is proven guilty then I hope proper punishment is given. If AAA is involved we will know result soon. Everyone have a great day.
I call BS on this. There is no way they passed it 10 times on a running clock and scored 90.

old.dole

Officiating in Arkansas is over all pretty bad. Saw a game last week where one of the official made several bad calls against a team and when the coach tried to talk to him about he laughed for the next 3 trips down the floor when he passed the teams bench. There has to be something change with triple A to be able to rate officials because our kids are getting screwed.

bdubyab60

This is more than officiating. I've heard and seen. All this has come to a head the past few years

old.dole

I agree I'm just referring to what the officials were doing.

MikelB

Quote from: MomaLion on December 16, 2017, 09:31:27 am
+1

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

10/31TBA   @ Northeast Arkansas Christian Home Educators (Jonesboro, AR)
   (L) 52 - 2

11/74:00p   @ Bay (Bay, AR)
   (L) 68 - 6

11/144:00p   @ East Poinsett County (Lepanto, AR)
Report Final Score

11/164:00p   @ Earle (Earle, AR)
Report Final Score

11/27TBA   @ Ridgefield Christian (Jonesboro, AR)
   (L) 64 - 10

11/284:00p   @ Armorel (Armorel, AR)
   (L) 62 - 11

12/54:00p   Earle (Earle, AR)
   (L) 73 - 1

12/74:30p   @ Maynard (Maynard, AR)
   (L) 81 - 5

12/114:00p   @ Marked Tree (Marked Tree, AR)
   (L) 54 - 13

12/144:00p   @ Buffalo Island Central (Monette, AR)
(L) 88 - 12

By the scores from the other games this season it looks like BIC was in line with the rest. 

Missco

Score had nothing to do with why they left.

NEA Razorback olfan

Bic should have scored 100pts like Classy Marmaduke did on PW.  What the heck 200pts

redrider30

I guess 100 is the mark that really stirred you up. I guess 73-1 is alright with you. It's alright to play defense in a blowout but by your logic I guess you should just quit shooting. Maybe we should have took the ball out and threw it to them so we wouldn't score. Still no word from Coach Baltz. Trying to give Brookland a chance to blow us out next year so you'll be happy.

Bildo

Exactly my point RedRider!!! Same thing I was saying on the other thread.

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: redrider30 on December 19, 2017, 11:17:36 am
I guess 100 is the mark that really stirred you up. I guess 73-1 is alright with you. It's alright to play defense in a blowout but by your logic I guess you should just quit shooting. Maybe we should have took the ball out and threw it to them so we wouldn't score. Still no word from Coach Baltz. Trying to give Brookland a chance to blow us out next year so you'll be happy.

I'm not a fan of blowouts , for any team...I enjoy games that go down to the wire, where it puts pressure on both teams to perform. Watching exciting games is fun, I leave early on blowouts

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas