• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle @ Des Arc

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, October 20, 2018, 08:48:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 26, 2018, 10:03:28 pm
X-Rays came back negative...high ankle sprain...

Great news. Thanks for the update.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pit, Dogg? You guys ok? I mean you had to understand you got moved to a football conference as a basketball school. Your schedule had yall having false hopes with the way yal played the bottom feeders first and the power houses to end the season.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Where was the "big running back" that was gonna run over everyone? I mean Earle was a soft team. I was hoping for a better game. Going to Carlisle next we may put yall as the 4 seed.

Coach95

Sounds like we softened them dogs up for ya last week. They playing basketball now.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 26, 2018, 10:34:15 pm
Pit, Dogg? You guys ok? I mean you had to understand you got moved to a football conference as a basketball school. Your schedule had yall having false hopes with the way yal played the bottom feeders first and the power houses to end the season.
don't be mean to our new guests they don't understand football being played like it was best time of your life and all of your family is watching (or maybe that's just me)maybe we can watch them in basketball playoffs something to do during winter

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 26, 2018, 10:47:14 pm
don't be mean to our new guests they don't understand football being played like it was best time of your life and all of your family is watching (or maybe that's just me)maybe we can watch them in basketball playoffs something to do during winter

Yea they do pretty good in that winter sport, when we are all chasing ducks. I did watch them several times last year.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 26, 2018, 11:05:47 pm #306 Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 11:13:10 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Dang, did we run them dogs all the way under the porch, whipped, tail between the legs, wetting themselves?

Hasbeen92

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 26, 2018, 09:51:10 pm
Their prolly coordinating the half court offense. And I'm not a farmer lol
I'm sure your kind to one

Hasbeen92

CaptainSwarm25

No responses? Talk about sore losers😂 y'all whipped them boys into the gym 😂

Dogg

you're something else with yourself pick. Injured kid needed a ride home from the hospital. We got beat and DA ran the ball up the middle all night. Congrats to DA on the victory. I'm always ok and will be rooting the dogs on in Carlisle next week.

CaptainSwarm25

All things expected besides the injury of course. I call it how I see it boys 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dogg

Pick one of the moderators gave Pit a time out from the 2A basketball forum

Missco

I just read the 2A bb thread. That stuff was funny.

NEark tigers

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 26, 2018, 08:07:15 pm
I find it ironic, Earle has more posters who talk smack on here than fan support in the stands. You folks should be embarrassed! Either all the kids belong to 25-30 fans (I know they dont) or half the team has no parental support.
Pick, Pick, Pick......please don't be that guy!!!

After reading these posts, it seems to me that you have serious disdain for Earle...but why? Maybe our junior high football team beat y'all last night to finish off a perfect season, or maybe it's our WINNING TRADITION IN BASKETBALL. Then you go below the belt, talking about parental involvement. Earle has great parental involvement. You, on the other hand, should be thoroughly embarrassed for these comments. So, enjoy your victory tonight for what it's worth.

So Pick, PLEASE DON'T BE THAT GUY...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 27, 2018, 07:08:13 am #315 Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:17:16 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Dogg on October 27, 2018, 12:15:24 am
you're something else with yourself pick. Injured kid needed a ride home from the hospital. We got beat and DA ran the ball up the middle all night. Congrats to DA on the victory. I'm always ok and will be rooting the dogs on in Carlisle next week.

Incase you didnt comprehend the post and thread I made about the injured player being taken off in the ambulance, I was concerned about that. And I believe my oldest son was the Ambulance driver.

Other than that it's all in fun and games.

I wondered if Pit was the one who got the t.o. especially after that comment he made. That was not even humorous in any form.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 27, 2018, 12:32:43 am
Pick, Pick, Pick......please don't be that guy!!!

After reading these posts, it seems to me that you have serious disdain for Earle...but why? Maybe our junior high football team beat y'all last night to finish off a perfect season, or maybe it's our WINNING TRADITION IN BASKETBALL. Then you go below the belt, talking about parental involvement. Earle has great parental involvement. You, on the other hand, should be thoroughly embarrassed for these comments. So, enjoy your victory tonight for what it's worth.

So Pick, PLEASE DON'T BE THAT GUY...

No, I'm THAT guy. I support our team whether I have a kid playing or not, but there may have been 30 people there last night from Earle. Yall should be the ones embarrassed, by not supporting the players, cheerleaders and band. Wasnt raining, heck des arc had more than that at the jr high game in Earle in the rain.

As for the jr game? Heck yall needed to pick 6's (not sure why we needed to pass in that game either, yall couldn't stop our run in that game either) to make that win. As for Earles basketball program, I respect the success they have, heck I probably saw them play last season as much as you did.

I get the fact that big bad Earle thought they were gonna run through the 6, like they had been the 3 the last few years, but the 6 plays real football and yall have figured out you just are not very physical. Enjoy that butt whipping yall bout to get in Carlisle next week.

Lions84

Solid win by the Greenies!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas