• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer of Thanksgiving

Started by Ken Griffey Jr., May 10, 2009, 10:54:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken Griffey Jr.

Last night, one of my good friends from Harding stayed with me before heading to Bentonville this morning to meet the youth group he is working with this summer.  On the way, when he was on I-540, he fell asleep at the wheel and overcorrected.  He ended up flipping his 4runner 6 times, throwing all of his luggage out of the car.  When it finally stopped, he was the only thing left in the car.  He walked away from the accident with a bruise on his back and a scratch on his elbow.  The paramedics had to ask him what kind of car he was driving because they couldn't tell because it was damaged so bad.  The Lord was certainly watching over I-540 today, thank goodness.

True Believer

Guess God must have something important for this young man to do.  Thank goodness he is ok.  I bet he will be sore though.  I've been in a wreck and you don't realize how bumped up you are until a day or two later.  Just glad he is ok. 

rabs_fan4life

So glad to hear he's ok.  The same thing happened to the mother of a friend of my brothers last year when her and a lot of friends and family were coming back from a trip to Florida.  They were less than an hour from home and she fell asleep, overcorrected and flipped many times.  She wasn't as fortunate, she and her nephew were both killed!  Folks, please do not drive when you can barely hold your eyes open, it is sooo dangerous!  I'm very glad your friend is ok, God definately was with him!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas