• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scrappers 2017

Started by footballcoach2015, November 18, 2017, 12:42:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Glad the Scrappers playoff record against Warren keeps Nashville relevant.

polksalet

Flawless tends to have that effect.

AirWarren

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on December 04, 2017, 09:42:17 pm
I want to say 4-0 in playoffs, but I'm not certain.

Dont be sorry for us. Your team is the second round loser. Not mine. Heck your coach was on our sideline jumping up and down cheering for us last Friday night.  Haha.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 04, 2017, 11:48:48 pm
Glad the Scrappers playoff record against Warren keeps Nashville relevant.

Second round runner ups have to find something to be happy about in a season.

youhavenoidea

How many former scrappers coach at Warren?

AirWarren

youhavenoidea

Okay guy told me one for sure was the superintendent's son or principal's. Thought that was strange since I read some much abut the dislike between both schools.

AirWarren

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 08:51:15 am
Okay guy told me one for sure was the superintendent's son or principal's. Thought that was strange since I read some much abut the dislike between both schools.

Not sure I can say I dislike Nashville. I see them more as an annoying sibling.

youhavenoidea

December 05, 2017, 08:55:21 am #58 Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 08:58:31 am by youhavenoidea
 ;D lol

AirWarren

Quote from: youhavenoidea on December 05, 2017, 08:55:21 am
;Dlol

"Hate" is Michigan vs Ohio State. Auburn vs Alabama. Miami vs Florida state.

Not sure we need anymore hate in this sick world, haha.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on December 05, 2017, 08:54:30 am
Not sure I can say I dislike Nashville. I see them more as an annoying sibling.
Ditto

ABC™

Assistant Super's son is O line coach at Warren.  And the DB coach and head baseball coach is a former Scrapper.  Had a third one there last year, assistant football and basketball, but he moved back closer to home. 

In Warren if you can't beat them, hire them.  Didn't work in 2015.  I root for those guys though, and could see them back in the real orange and black before too long.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: ABC™ on December 05, 2017, 12:22:48 pm
Assistant Super's son is O line coach at Warren.  And the DB coach and head baseball coach is a former Scrapper.  Had a third one there last year, assistant football and basketball, but he moved back closer to home. 

In Warren if you can't beat them, hire them.  Didn't work in 2015.  I root for those guys though, and could see them back in the real orange and black before too long.
All of those coaches are pretty cool guys too! That's why I can say that if you get a Scrapper alone, he/she will admit J. Wright scored, get a pack of Scrappers together, they become Hilary Clinton's and deny, deny, deny. Lol

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 05, 2017, 12:40:37 pm
All of those coaches are pretty cool guys too! That's why I can say that if you get a Scrapper alone, he/she will admit J. Wright scored, get a pack of Scrappers together, they become Hilary Clinton's and deny, deny, deny. Lol
Unfortunately we travel in packs, alone or huddled up he was still three yards away from converting, his knee never left the three. He seen Chesshir coming and crumbled, Wright was scared the whole game. Go Badgers!

AirWarren

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on December 05, 2017, 02:27:17 pm
Unfortunately we travel in packs, alone or huddled up he was still three yards away from converting, his knee never left the three. He seen Chesshir coming and crumbled, Wright was scared the whole game. Go Badgers!

Go second round!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Knee was down 3yds out huh? Riddle me this then, why did everyone on the Nashville side gasp when they saw it on the replay?
That one play lead you guys to believe in a legacy that is a farce and that's why nobody is scared of the Scrappers anymore. You guys are so scared of round 2's, heard there's a amendment going around Nashville to outlaw all Mortal Kombat game because every time it says "Round Two! Fight" people there have nervous breakdowns.

polksalet

They obsess over us like North Korea does the US. I guess it's an inferiority complex. Who can blame them though?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: polksalet on December 05, 2017, 03:32:47 pm
They obsess over us like North Korea does the US. I guess it's an inferiority complex. Who can blame them though?
Bet you typed that looking into a mirror like Stuart Smiley saying Doggone it, people like me!

Nacho

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 05, 2017, 04:01:43 pm
Bet you typed that looking into a mirror like Stuart Smiley saying Doggone it, people like me!

LOL you just aged yourself...Back when SNL was funny.

Lumberjackfan1978

your crazy Dude

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 05, 2017, 03:07:07 pm
Knee was down 3yds out huh? Riddle me this then, why did everyone on the Nashville side gasp when they saw it on the replay?
That one play lead you guys to believe in a legacy that is a farce and that's why nobody is scared of the Scrappers anymore. You guys are so scared of round 2's, heard there's a amendment going around Nashville to outlaw all Mortal Kombat game because every time it says "Round Two! Fight" people there have nervous breakdowns.
Wow your into video games, how cute! More all time wins, more wins head to head, really? Good luck with Arky.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on December 05, 2017, 09:37:06 pm
Wow your into video games, how cute! More all time wins, more wins head to head, really? Good luck with Arky.
Just be happy I'm not into your mom or she'd definitely be a Jacks fan, 2nd Round...

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on December 06, 2017, 12:04:36 am
Just be happy I'm not into your mom or she'd definitely be a Jacks fan, 2nd Round...
Wow

polksalet

Not good at trash talking or converting 2 point conversions  ;D

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: polksalet on December 06, 2017, 07:52:32 am
Not good at trash talking or converting 2 point conversions  ;D
So since that conversion WAS good, I'm great at talking trash. Love your reverse psychology!

I'm just messing with you guys. True high school football fans appreciate what Nashville brings to the state. Football is better when y'all are better.

polksalet

We're always better looking.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas