• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores 11/20

Started by HorseFeathers, November 19, 2015, 10:00:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Catfish

StateChamps09

BlackMamba

Hef

Wonderview @ Mount Vernon

arstatechamp13

I'd like some updates if possible

HorseFeathers

Quote from: arstatechamp13 on November 20, 2015, 06:42:37 pm

Mve won the Jr high girls games

BlackMamba

HorseFeathers

Mve won the sr girls game

Thechosen1

Bay won 45-39 @ Brookland

arstatechamp13

What about the big conference matchup at concord?

arstatechamp13

Heard WSGF won both. Don't know scores

StateChamps09

Guy girls got beat, not sure of the score, Guy boys defeat quitman 93-58

Thechosen1

Besides bay, who has guy played that was even half way decent?

Baseballer11

WSGF 51
Concord 43 SG

WSGF 66
Concord 60 SB

Both WSGF teams 3-0 in conf

Central Ark

Quote from: Thechosen1 on November 20, 2015, 10:21:58 pm
Dermott

Mamba13

Lead Hill boys over deer by 15 Deer girls over lead hill by about 20

StateChamps09

Quote from: Thechosen1 on November 20, 2015, 10:21:58 pm

Hahahahahah really, if your trying to take away from guy being a power house, I'm gonna take away bay being"halfway decent" haha

arstatechamp13

I don't think he was taking away anything. I think he was just asking.  A lot of their games will be against weak teams but they do need to play up against bigger schools and stuff to get some close games before they end up like 2013 Mtn View

StateChamps09

They are, it's Hutchcraft, they won't play in any "big close games" until Christmas, and more towards the end of the season like they do every year. I agree without being battle tested they could have a team that isn't very good defeat there in early rounds of regions, and that would be embarrassing, but I assure you they practice against college teams Every weekend... Good college teams at that, and alumni and such; they do just fine. I would have liked to see them go to battle at the brier, of course since they had a chance of winning no invite from greenbrier, but jamming for jackets should be interesting, and some other classic I've never heard of.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: HF on November 20, 2015, 06:43:47 pm

I thought wonderview jr girls were pretty much unbeatable? Is mve jr girls that good this year?

Bristol

Guy-Perkins has played in the championship game over 20  times under Hutchcraft, I'm pretty sure he knows what to do to be ready.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: StateChamps09 on November 21, 2015, 09:19:56 am
They are, it's Hutchcraft, they won't play in any "big close games" until Christmas, and more towards the end of the season like they do every year. I agree without being battle tested they could have a team that isn't very good defeat there in early rounds of regions, and that would be embarrassing, but I assure you they practice against college teams Every weekend... Good college teams at that, and alumni and such; they do just fine. I would have liked to see them go to battle at the brier, of course since they had a chance of winning no invite from greenbrier, but jamming for jackets should be interesting, and some other classic I've never heard of.

Heard that they were going to be in the yell county invitational this year, two rivers is a top 10 3a team...so that's one possible good match up for guy, don't know the rest of the field though

Thechosen1

Honesty I didn't know because everyone they have played was pretty weak and that could be a problem for them come tournament time. But I'm sure they will be ready

StateChamps09

Yea that will be fine. I played for the man, I know he can pull out some of the craziest wins I've ever seen, or been a part of

J.D.

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on November 21, 2015, 09:39:04 am
Quote from: HF on November 20, 2015, 06:43:47 pm

I thought wonderview jr girls were pretty much unbeatable? Is mve jr girls that good this year?

Yes.

Blueway

What was the mve and wonderview senior boy score? Any standouts?

HorseFeathers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas