• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game predictions and scores for 11-13

Started by StateChamps09, November 13, 2015, 03:05:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

StateChamps09

Mve host guy tonight in what should be a one sided game for Guy-Perkins tonight, mind you the officiating I'm sure will keep it close, in typical mve fashion of course.

not so slim shady

I don't care about the refs or score for that matter- This game shall be called The Godfather VERSUS Mr. X and O Round 1. They've had some duels over the past decade and a half. State Champs 09- I expect a full report on the game and please mention some of the coaching strategies of these 2 legends!!!

StateChamps09

Of course! I've got your back, mve is a rival of guy and has been for quite awhile, I'm expecting a barn burner for this one, at least threw 3 quarters, I'm saying guy by 15

J.D.

Quote from: StateChamps09 on November 13, 2015, 03:05:08 pm
Mve host guy tonight in what should be a one sided game for Guy-Perkins tonight, mind you the officiating I'm sure will keep it close, in typical mve fashion of course.

-_-

StateChamps09

91-56 Guy Perkins, caching wasn't even an issue, the God father statyed casual threw the 1st half despite some very snotty calling, Mr. X and O decided that once he was no longer getting the calls in the 2ndhalf that he'd argue about everything, good game from guy, although some were a bit off, game was father apart then the score, guy beating the teams by twenty plus is starting to get a little boring.

arstatechamp13

We could probably get some of the kids from the 2012-2014 Bay or Concord teams rounded up if you'd rather see them lose by 30

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: arstatechamp13 on November 14, 2015, 05:36:13 am
We could probably get some of the kids from the 2012-2014 Bay or Concord teams rounded up if you'd rather see them lose by 30
That team would be extremely difficult to beat.

Silky Johnson

Central Ark

LOL coming from someone from Guy.

HorseFeathers

StateChamps09

Quote from: Central Ark on November 14, 2015, 10:35:31 am

LOL coming from someone from Guy.

Lol your funny! Expect we do random draw for refs like your supposed too! Nice try though ;) you must be from mve

StateChamps09

Yeah you could do that, and we'll bring our 2009 team back? And wax the floor with you guys? I mean either works for me ;)

HorseFeathers

Central Ark

Not from MVE. But I didn't know random draws included former players lol

Central Ark

And somebody has lied to you. That's not how anybody gets refs

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Central Ark on November 14, 2015, 10:59:08 am
And somebody has lied to you. That's not how anybody gets refs

If it was you wouldn't see thd same crews at the same schools

StateChamps09

Todd pagents crew is guys refs... And pretty much central Arkansas refs, and our superintendent and pageant do random draws together, also said earlier, they draw for their refs, and no no formal players have been a ref there in quite some time, to my knowledge?

Central Ark

Steve Padgett? And I've seen Jessie McVay call there. Also I know he didn't play there, but Jason McGinty (sp)

hasbeen

StateChamps09

Quote from: Central Ark on November 14, 2015, 11:27:11 am
Steve Padgett? And I've seen Jessie McVay call there. Also I know he didn't play there, but Jason McGinty (sp)

Ahh with what you said I thought you were meaning that recent students ref there which isn't the case. I graduated in 2010 and can't ref there.. Lol.

Silky Johnson

You act like the 2009 team was a national title team, MVE was better that year. You guys did beat them in the finals but it's not like you played 2 games lol it was like a 7 game series where you guys ended up winning the biggest game. Concord and Bay have had some fairly good teams the last 7-8 years too, granted Roark was the one who put it together for Concord for 4 years and they weren't a favorite before that they still had some competitive squads.

Thechosen1

I'd like to see that lol that'd be a tough team to beat if you had Roark Watson and Oliver on the same team

Catfish

Quote from: StateChamps09 on November 14, 2015, 10:48:01 am

Yeah you could do that, and we'll bring our 2009 team back? And wax the floor with you guys? I mean either works for me ;)

Lol

Thechosen1

If you had them on one team you wouldn't be "waxing" anyone bud. Lol

arstatechamp13

I didn't even mean on the same team. I meant either/or lol

arstatechamp13

JD is apparently just a better man than me. With all this Guy talk I figured he would have to speak a few kind words

TheOfficial

StateChamps09

Look say what you want but let's get back to the original talk. We can all speculate myself included...

Silky Johnson

The official that was a boys score per Jonesboro Sun

Thechosen1

Oh well in that case Concord's 14 team bays 13 and 15 would've beat guy 30 then ;D

Central Ark

i doubt that would happen. Guy was really really good. They had a player who signed with Connors and then Oral Roberts. They had speed and size

StateChamps09

^^this guy knows what he's talking about. Lol. No one beat them by 30 from 2009-2011 i don't car who you were.

D6Bound

2007 Fayetteville Christian would blast all of these squads   8)

Central Ark

That's true, but almost the entire starting five was foreign.

StateChamps09

Hahaha truth. That squad was amazing to watch play.

Thechosen1

I wasn't talking about 09 I was talking about this year

D6Bound

Quote from: Central Ark on November 14, 2015, 08:58:55 pm
That's true, but almost the entire starting five was foreign.
I think they had 3 kids that were from the Bahamas and they had like a seven foot tall Russian lol. But still gotta give them credit right?

Central Ark

The 7'0 was from Kosovo. And yes they were awesome, just ask Coach Brown what he thought

StateChamps09

Thechosen1, I wasn't talking to you, I wasn't talking about this year; I was talking about 07's FC team.... Literally would kill any team any of us have talked about...

D6Bound

Quote from: StateChamps09 on November 14, 2015, 10:06:23 pm
Thechosen1, I wasn't talking to you, I wasn't talking about this year; I was talking about 07's FC team.... Literally would kill any team any of us have talked about...
Best 1A team I've ever seen lol. Didn't they beat Guy in the state finals?

StateChamps09

Yes they did they stopped the gp boys 3 peat... They were a good team, guy was minus two or three starters in the finals, no excuse, but still yet.

Silky Johnson

D6Bound

Nobody in 1A the best decade would play that 07 team within 20. Didn't they beat Bentonville and some other 7A schools also?

Central Ark

Guy was without two starters who broke probation so definitely no excuses.

Catfish

Quote from: D6Bound on November 15, 2015, 09:34:43 am
Nobody in 1A the best decade would play that 07 team within 20. Didn't they beat Bentonville and some other 7A schools also?

Well Bentonville was terrible at basketball until Malik Monk came lol But if they beat some 7A school that could actually play i would believe it. They were pretty solid

J.D.

November 15, 2015, 11:17:01 am #45 Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 11:33:05 am by J.D.
Quote from: Silky Johnson on November 15, 2015, 01:55:09 am
Would the starters have mattered?

The post player would've made a slight difference .  Guy gave FC a really good game for the most part even without him.

However, FC was a really REALLY talented team.

StateChamps09

The center would have made a pretty big impact, and there shooting guard avg 20 a game... So idk it could have affected the outcome, it was there own stupidity, and a bench player that told on them like a tard

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas