• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games tonight? 10-27

Started by Catfish, October 27, 2015, 09:49:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Catfish

Thechosen1

NEA Razorback olfan

Thechosen1

I'll take bay by no more than 20

Bigbird2012

BasketballNeverStops

Corncob and the Pirates of Concord take on "Belt Buckle" and the Pirates of Calico Rock tonight.

not so slim shady

I'm taking the pirates by double digits.

BigLion10

Belt buckle beats the corn off the cob

Basketball4life10

End of 3 boys
Cotter 58
Norfork 49

Thechosen1

Bay 77
Riverside 61
Taylor Layne led with 29. 8 threes in second half

Thechosen1

Bay is still struggling defensively. Still trying to get playing well. Tyler Pritchett is in a slump last two games only 4 pts against guy and 3 points tonight.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 27, 2015, 09:02:12 pm
Bay 77
Riverside 61
Taylor Layne led with 29. 8 threes in second half

He can shoot it

Thechosen1

Luckily him and Crain showed up. Pritchett has to come on. Gavin stone can play and is a fun player to watch he can shoot it

Ballhearts

Shirley beat MVE friend told me they were up 24 at half only won by 13 though  88 to 75

Mamba13

Lead Hill boys over Viola not sure of final

oldfireguy

SouthSide-BeeBranch @ Western Grove.  SSBB Girls win 52-41. WG boys win 70-52.

Catfish

Anybody got the Concord/Calico Rock girls and boys score?

Ballhearts

Quote from: Catfish on October 27, 2015, 11:23:03 pm
34 to 49 calico boys won

OB11

Armorel beat KIPP Delta-Blytheville by about 40.  (Not sure on the final score)

Missco

Kipp Delta isnt in Blytheville. They must have played Kipp-Blytheville. Kipp only has 10th grade and its their first year with like 20 something students.

OB11

Quote from: Missco on October 28, 2015, 10:24:45 am
Kipp Delta isnt in Blytheville. They must have played Kipp-Blytheville. Kipp only has 10th grade and its their first year with like 20 something students.

Yeah that was my bad.  The schedule on Max Preps has KIPP Delta.  I knew they played KIPP Blytheville but my fingers and brain don't always agree on what to type. haha

OB11

Quote from: OliverBoy11 on October 28, 2015, 10:32:56 am
Quote from: Missco on October 28, 2015, 10:24:45 am

Yeah that was my bad.  The schedule on Max Preps has KIPP Delta.  I knew they played KIPP Blytheville but my fingers and brain don't always agree on what to type. haha

Well now that I actually went and looked at the schedule on Armorel's website, it says KIPP Delta - Blytheville.  So who knows?

not so slim shady

Quote from: Ballhearts12 on October 27, 2015, 11:26:32 pm
34 to 49 calico boys won

Well it seems the win by Calico Rock comes with a bit of controversy. Referees were Stan 'the bird man' ward, Darren 'mister mechanics' Reed and Lance 'I'll take over a game' Smith. Rumor has it the game ball was so deflated that the guards from Concord were having to pound the ball against the hardwood just to get a proper bounce. An old friend by the name of Backboard was seen in the crowd taking notes with his Brother word processor (by the way Taco Bell hired him away from Sonic- have you heard of the Boss Wraps- check em out- double the beef). Apparently every time Corncob would make a complaint to the refs- one of them would look at El Buckle and they would both get possum eatin grins. I heard that Corncob even had his manager add a line to the stat sheet for how many times El Buckle thrusted the ball. Lets just say El Buckle had a double-double. Well today Corncob sent in his formal complaint and named it Deflate Gate Smoke Screen 2015. I am not sure what will come of this, but I will keep you posted. All I do know is that if you go to Calico for a game you need to remember three things: 1) Take some Dramamine for motion sickness, 2) Bring a pressure gauge to check the game ball, and 3) Don't get watching the paint dry. KABOOM! 

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: not so slim shady on October 28, 2015, 03:45:54 pm
34 to 49 calico boys won

Well it seems the win by Calico Rock comes with a bit of controversy. Referees were Stan 'the bird man' ward, Darren 'mister mechanics' Reed and Lance 'I'll take over a game' Smith. Rumor has it the game ball was so deflated that the guards from Concord were having to pound the ball against the hardwood just to get a proper bounce. An old friend by the name of Backboard was seen in the crowd taking notes with his Brother word processor (by the way Taco Bell hired him away from Sonic- have you heard of the Boss Wraps- check em out- double the beef). Apparently every time Corncob would make a complaint to the refs- one of them would look at El Buckle and they would both get possum eatin grins. I heard that Corncob even had his manager add a line to the stat sheet for how many times El Buckle thrusted the ball. Lets just say El Buckle had a double-double. Well today Corncob sent in his formal complaint and named it Deflate Gate Smoke Screen 2015. I am not sure what will come of this, but I will keep you posted. All I do know is that if you go to Calico for a game you need to remember three things: 1) Take some Dramamine for motion sickness, 2) Bring a pressure gauge to check the game ball, and 3) Don't get watching the paint dry. KABOOM!
My take on this: Excellent names for all three officials. I was in attendance for this one but unfortunately could not spot out ole Backboard. Hard to believe Taco Bell recruited him in after all of those years at Sonic. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed something strange with the ball. Looks like we got a Deflategate courtesy of none other than Belt Buckle. Looking forward to hearing the results. 

Catfish

October 28, 2015, 04:27:51 pm #24 Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 05:01:21 pm by Catfish
Quote from: not so slim shady on October 28, 2015, 03:45:54 pm
34 to 49 calico boys won

I did not get to attend this game, but i too heard the same things about the ball. Also, when i was driving through taco bell the other day i seen the sign that read "NEW! BOSS WRAPS. DOUBLE THE STEAK!" The first person i thought of was Backboard. I decided to give it a try. After i picked my food up at the window i rounded the corner and seen Backboard standing there dressed as a wrap holding a sign that said "TRY ME!" and was thrusting toward the traffic. It was so good to see him, and see that he is doing well. The wrap was amazing by the way.

WPWells

Man I've been missing backboard. I'll go to Taco Bell soon. Gotta catch up with him. 83 crew forever

BigLion10

Catfish

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 28, 2015, 05:43:00 pm
Man I've been missing backboard. I'll go to Taco Bell soon. Gotta catch up with him. Pink Floyd forever

Taco Bell in Clinton. Can't miss him.

WPWells

Apparently typing 82+1 Crew automatically corrects to Pink Floyd

Test: 83 Crew

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Ballhearts12 on October 27, 2015, 10:30:29 pm
Shirley beat MVE friend told me they were up 24 at half only won by 13 though  88 to 75

J.D(i know you're out there somewhere).....why does Shirley own MVE?

J.D.

October 29, 2015, 03:16:45 am #30 Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 03:23:02 am by J.D.
Quote from: HF on October 28, 2015, 10:07:32 pm
Quote from: Ballhearts12 on October 27, 2015, 10:30:29 pm

J.D(i know you're out there somewhere).....why does Shirley own MVE?

I feel like this is anything but true going back to 07-08. 

I think the past few years it's been as even as it has ever been. They've traded wins depending on where the game is being played.

not so slim shady

Update from Deflate Gate Smoke Screen 2015. The report has been released and it appears there was also a fan from Calico that was shining neon green laser beams in the eyes of the Concord players when they would get ready to shoot. Surveillance footage pointed out the young man. Here is the exact script of the testimony..........

Quad A: Were you the one shining the neon green laser?
Anonymous Fan: Yes sir.
Quad A: Why did you do that?
Anonymous Fan: The coach with the belt buckle the size of a hubcap made me do it.
Quad A: How did he make you?
Anonymous Fan: He said he would give me a "D-" in PE, Drivers Ed and Health if I didn't.
Quad A: This ends the interrogation. I think we've heard enough. 

adaptedtigerfan

I was at the Taco Bell in Clinton on Sunday and I ate @ the Eagles Nest in Greers on Saturday evening and Sunday morning.   I didn't see shattered anywhere.

Jonnyboy1215

Trinity Christian beat oden 55-29.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas