• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1A 2-North

Started by BasketballNeverStops, October 12, 2015, 11:37:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BasketballNeverStops

Anyone have anything on this conference?

Bomberman

I know this is a little late but for the boys side, I would assume everyone has ICC on top. The trio of Walker, Mosley and Reynolds will be tough for the other teams in this conference. Calico Rock will be an improved team over last year just due to experience. Parnell is probably the best player in the 1A 2-North, plus they have some physical play on the inside. Norfork is a hot/cold team, when they are on they score in bunches and can get up and down the court but they have too many off nights. Size is really going to hurt this team as they have no inside presence at all. Lewis can light up the scoreboard with the best of them, and Wyatt Chapman is a good pesky defender who can really drive the ball to the hole. Outside of those 2 there is just no where to get any scoring. Mammoth Springs has a couple scorers in Skaggs and Godwin and has an inside presence with Powell. Viola is not the same this year as in some of the years of past and may have trouble winning a lot of games. Hillcrest, I do not know much about but they have not looked good at all in the two games I have seen them play.

1. ICC
2. Calico Rock
2A. Norfork
4. Mammoth Springs
5. Viola
6. Hillcrest

Bomberman

On the girls side it should also be ICC's to lose. Cooper is just an outstanding player and with the play of King they make a solid duo. This is a very young team but also short on depth. Norfork is led by the outstanding Sophomore of Marleigh Dodson. Also a very young team that should have a great future. Calico Rock is a small team with a very aggressive and quick guard Kelsey Fry. Team seems to not play together very well and is very small.

1. ICC
2. Norfork
3. Calico Rock
4. Mammoth Springs
5. Hillcrest
6. Viola

LHHC

Quote from: Bomberman on November 20, 2015, 06:15:42 pm
I know this is a little late but for the boys side, I would assume everyone has ICC on top. The trio of Walker, Mosley and Reynolds will be tough for the other teams in this conference. Calico Rock will be an improved team over last year just due to experience. Parnell is probably the best player in the 1A 2-North, plus they have some physical play on the inside. Norfork is a hot/cold team, when they are on they score in bunches and can get up and down the court but they have too many off nights. Size is really going to hurt this team as they have no inside presence at all. Lewis can light up the scoreboard with the best of them, and Wyatt Chapman is a good pesky defender who can really drive the ball to the hole. Outside of those 2 there is just no where to get any scoring. Mammoth Springs has a couple scorers in Skaggs and Godwin and has an inside presence with Powell. Viola is not the same this year as in some of the years of past and may have trouble winning a lot of games. Hillcrest, I do not know much about but they have not looked good at all in the two games I have seen them play.

1. ICC
2. Calico Rock
2A. Norfork
4. Mammoth Springs
5. Viola
6. Hillcrest

Parnell may not be in the top 5 in the conference.   

Bomberman

Quote from: LHHC on November 20, 2015, 09:49:46 pm
Quote from: Bomberman on November 20, 2015, 06:15:42 pm

1. ICC
2. Calico Rock
2A. Norfork
4. Mammoth Springs
5. Viola
6. Hillcrest

Parnell may not be in the top 5 in the conference.

Just wondering what 5 or more would you have ahead of him?

pootnscoot

Lewis, Walker, Mosley, Skaggs and Reynolds.

Basketball4life10

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas