• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bay Purple and Gold game

Started by AVGBBFAN, October 10, 2015, 09:29:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AVGBBFAN

Oldref

About what I expected......boys game was very competitive with Purple winning on a shot at the buzzer by Pritchett.......Crain was a force inside for the Gold team. This may be Bays deepest team with 9 or 10 guys that could probably start for most teams in NEA. After being  a really  young team the past couple of years they are now mostly Jr's and Sr's with a really talented Sophomore who will  also contribute.

Sr and Jr Girls were combined and  also played a very good game. Shot the three very well especially Katie Ferguson. Sr team will be all freshmen and sophomores with 1 junior and 1 Senior mixed in. Several freshmen will contribute to the Sr team.......some from the start of the season and others probably after the Jr season is over. Coach Watson has them ready to go........

Was a good crowd in attendance also!!

BoxNOne

Ref, how many 9th grade girls are moving up to sr high to start the season?

Oldref

Box I am not really sure but I have heard he will probably move 3 up. All the freshmen have played with the Sr team all summer in camps.

BoxNOne

From what I have heard, Riverside is also moving three 9th graders up.

Catfish

How can you tell anything from a purple and gold game? And why are you talking about a purple and gold game? Lol Im sure bay had "move in's" like every year. Still the best team in 1A I'm sure.

Silky Johnson

Quote from: Catfish on October 14, 2015, 02:20:40 pm
How can you tell anything from a purple and gold game? And why are you talking about a purple and gold game? Lol Im sure bay had "move in's" like every year. Still the best team in 1A I'm sure.

The last thing you said was about the only thing that made sense but they do have a legal foreign exchange student.

NWA Hawg

How did the exchange student play?

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Silky Johnson on October 14, 2015, 02:49:04 pm

The last thing you said was about the only thing that made sense but they do have a legal foreign exchange student.
I understood every word of that post. Wonder what made it so difficult to understand.

Catfish

How was that hard to understand? Idiot

BasketballNeverStops

I sure am glad every Class A school in the state gives a report of their preseason school colors game. Wait....

HorseFeathers

They cut English class in bay to add another hour for practice?

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: HF on October 15, 2015, 02:26:49 pm

They cut English class in bay to add another hour for practice?
There is a strong possibility that that is the case.

Thechosen1

Maybe y'all should try it then, just might win 3 state titles in 5 years. Idiots

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 15, 2015, 07:19:56 pm
Maybe y'all should try it then, just might win 3 state titles in 5 years. Idiots

And you guys wonder why you catch so much crap...even outside of this site folks love to see you lose...learn some class, get a sense of humor and grow up.

Thechosen1

We catch some much crap bc were good. If everyone would stop bashing we wouldn't be that way.

Catfish

Quote from: Thechosen1 on October 15, 2015, 07:19:56 pm

Or we could just go recruit lol seems to work for y'all. It's sad you have to do that to be competitive though. Smh

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas