• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Takes the Conference

Started by IndianFever06, April 03, 2006, 12:57:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will it be this year for the Title?

Cross County
Marked Tree
other if so (who)

IndianFever06

I will be going for Marked Tree because they have 9 starters coming back and the only positions that need to be filled is fullback and wide reciever.  They also have alot of 10th and 11th grades playing to give them dept as well.  The seniors next year will be a hard group to handle not including the players coming up...

Cross County talks about having all there talent.  But how many spots do yall have to replace.  Who all do yall have coming back besides that running back K.B.  You all will be good enough to make it to the playoffs but as for playing for the Title next...it wont be a walk in the park...good game though last year, not to put you all down or anything but Marked Tree heads go toooooo BIG when they beat E.P.C and seen they was moving up in the STATE run.

NO I'M NOT BRAGGING ON MARKED TREE JUST SAYING WHATS TRUE
                                                     AND NO IT'S NOT AN EXCUSED FOR THEM EITHER

Lions84

The Thunderchickens will roost and poop all over the Marked Tree.

CC District Champions 2006

TomThumb

I don't understand......call me simple..........Who will it what?

razorbacks82007

lol thats funny.. poop all over us... i will promise u one thing, cc will not see the same team they played last year.. last year our heads got so big they almost exploded, and with all the media attention surrounding the game, we couldnt handle the pressure.. this years team will play with more enthusiasm and heart than marked tree has seen in 3 or 4 years

big E

I'm for anyone who plays cc.Go Indians.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas