• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shout Out!

Started by Fearless44, March 13, 2006, 07:07:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fearless44

Give a shout out to a player or coach.

Fearless44

Shout out to Jessieville 07 seniors, this is our last chance and we have to win it here for coach Phillips! This is our last chance to let people know what a great coach he is!

Lambert 87

chilly gilly

Shoutout to the Seniors of Eudora! Coach Rembert , Coach Jones and I raised you since 8th grade. We taught you how to be Champions! Remember this; Champions are able to teach others to be Champions, if someone has been here for years and hasnt won a game, therefore he is ignorant to the guidelines that it takes to win. Thats how programs are destroyed! Love ya guys, Coach Gilmore

woodlawndad

Quote from: chilly gilly on March 14, 2006, 02:00:55 pm
Shoutout to the Seniors of Eudora! Coach Rembert , Coach Jones and I raised you since 8th grade. We taught you how to be Champions! Remember this; Champions are able to teach others to be Champions, if someone has been here for years and hasnt won a game, therefore he is ignorant to the guidelines that it takes to win. Thats how programs are destroyed! Love ya guys, Coach Gilmore

What's in your future CG ??  Will you be following those kids to Lake Village?  Or moving on to Greener Pastures ??  It's Sad to see you guys Go !!!!   Good Luck.....

chilly gilly

I dont know as of yet Woody! I would love to go and be with my guys, especially my Sr. girls! It would be good for all of them to see a familiar face in the place. Hopefully we(Eudora faculty) will know something real soon! Greener pastures are always out there though!
Quote from: woodlawndad on March 14, 2006, 03:27:32 pm
Quote from: chilly gilly on March 14, 2006, 02:00:55 pm

What's in your future CG ?? Will you be following those kids to Lake Village? Or moving on to Greener Pastures ?? It's Sad to see you guys Go !!!! Good Luck.....

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas