• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The New Vote For AA Football

Started by DanvilleHeadBuster, March 11, 2006, 11:54:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's Got The Best Chance For The Rock

Danville
8 (8.7%)
Jesseville
6 (6.5%)
Magnet Cove
0 (0%)
Mt.Pine
0 (0%)
Dierks
7 (7.6%)
Ola
2 (2.2%)
Mt.Ida
6 (6.5%)
Junction City
29 (31.5%)
Bigelow
1 (1.1%)
Mineral Springs
4 (4.3%)
Cross Country
5 (5.4%)
Marked Tree
6 (6.5%)
Augusta
0 (0%)
Des Arc
4 (4.3%)
Murfreesboro
1 (1.1%)
Hazen
2 (2.2%)
Earle
1 (1.1%)
Cutter Morning Star
0 (0%)
Strong
0 (0%)
Dermont
0 (0%)
Norphet
3 (3.3%)
BeaSrden
1 (1.1%)
Spring Hill
1 (1.1%)
Foreman
1 (1.1%)
Parkers Chapel
4 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: August 28, 2008, 12:54:31 am

DanvilleHeadBuster

If you half to pick your school but try and pick really who you think.

mrkingark

woodlawndad

WOODLAWN............ ;D

But you left them off your Poll....... >:(

wildcat_x-mgr

Strangely enough, he did. He has Bigelow, Dermott (not Dermont), and Parker's Chapel, but not Woodlawn? I'm sure there's some sort of logic involved. Could've been worse too... He could have added Hermitage, and not added Woodlawn. ;D

Fearless44

What all did Junctoin City lose, i know that we played them in the 2nd round last year, i was the person on the groungd during the 2nd quarter with a shattered arm!  GO Lions this is our last chance seniors!

amehr36

I actually think Junction is going to be better this year than last year.

Lions84

gameoflife

Didn't you leave off some teams that will now be 3A teams?

chilly gilly

Junction City should be salty! Watch out for Strong! a real cinderella team!

Fearless44

i did not know that strong had a football team, so coach why arew they going to be a sleeper, what do they have.
Quote from: chilly gilly on March 14, 2006, 02:14:35 pm

Bleedgreen

Quote from: Lions84 on March 14, 2006, 09:23:56 am
Des Arc 8)
You must know something other folks don't.  Thanks for your support, but keep it hush hush for now.  After a few games everybody will know.

Juice-Man

Awww, don't tell me I'm the only one who voted for Parkers Chapel  :P

Stealth23

I like Junction City on this one

HSFBF

With the reclassification this will be a very good season for AA football. I think you will see some close conference races and great football rivalries develop.

Stealth23

yeah thats true.....Mt.Ida could be a sleeper but i doubt it

Razorbacks_09

wheres hermitage at
they are going all the way

(in a couple of years)
but they will

The-Bookie

Junction should be very tough this season.  Everyone talks about Kennedy and the rest of their great freshmen backs moving up but that line they have moving up is quick.  Defensively Junction will be stacked.

mattp_68

Marked Tree Cross County and Junction City are my top 3 in order it goes

Junction City
Marked Tree
Cross County

amehr36

What is so special about MT this year?

Juice-Man

Quote from: amehr36 on April 03, 2006, 10:59:01 pm
He's from Marked Tree and believes with all his imagination that they'll have a shot.

mattp_68

Quote from: Chamillionaire on April 04, 2006, 12:27:14 am
He's from Marked Tree and believes with all his imagination that they'll have a shot.
So I only believe huh? Ok we will see we have everyone returning except or Fullback and a Reciever...wow..for such a sorry team we sure were ranked high last year...top 20?...top 10?..try 8th in the state...we have rison leaving the conference...charleston leaving...we are right there alongside this huge "powerhouse" you all refer to Cross County as...what is there not to like?...or is it the fact that you touch yourself when you think about Junction City winning ONE friggin championship in the past forever and you think that yall are unstoppable....you can call us overrated...idiotic...bias...but come football season....you will see where I am coming from..oh yea..you all refer to Earle as this HUGE threat..well last time I checked we tapped that rear last season...Im not bias...im not playing favorites..i just put junction as my most likely to win it....yet you decide to run your mouth

mattp_68

We have an All-State Runningback returning as well as an All-Conference QB/LB LB/OG TE/DE DT/OT and RB/WR/DB returning as well as some talent off the bench I think we have the potential this year to be the best we have been in a long time we only lost 2 really good players

Juice-Man

Quote from: Indians2004VIP68 on April 04, 2006, 12:36:56 am
...or is it the fact that you touch yourself when you think about Junction City winning ONE friggin championship in the past forever and you think that yall are unstoppable....
I touch myself all the time so what does it have to do with JC winning state??  JC graduated 16 the year after the championship and still went deep into the playoffs.  Marked Tree is just another pot hole that annoys teams like JC, Cross County, MS, Dierks, etc.  But we still have to go through that pot hole to get to Little Rock.

mattp_68

Quote from: Chamillionaire on April 04, 2006, 12:59:00 am
...or is it the fact that you touch yourself when you think about Junction City winning ONE friggin championship in the past forever and you think that yall are unstoppable....
I touch myself all the time so what does it have to do with JC winning state?? JC graduated 16 the year after the championship and still went deep into the playoffs. Marked Tree is just another pot hole that annoys teams like JC, Cross County, MS, Dierks, etc. But we still have to go through that pot hole to get to Little Rock.
Annoys Cross County?....CROSS COUNTY!!! do you have any dang idea what you are talking about?!?! Like I said we will see who is weak next season..and for the record...Cross County has a 2 year streak on us..2 YEARS!!! So they dont "Dominate" us like alot of you claim

big E

Why is cutter morning star on this list have you all gone mad?

chilly gilly

They came on "STRONG" at the end of last year to make the playoffs, plus their Jr.High program is in full swing! Mark my words 44, they will be a pretty good squad!
Quote from: Fearless44 on March 14, 2006, 09:10:52 pm
i did not know that strong had a football team, so coach why arew they going to be a sleeper, what do they have.
Quote from: chilly gilly on March 14, 2006, 02:14:35 pm

Dragon#40

I gotta go with the home team on this one-Junction City. I am kinda curious to see how well Strong performs this season, they made big improvements towards the end of the season.

Juice-Man

Quote from: Indians2004VIP68 on April 04, 2006, 07:20:32 am
Quote from: Chamillionaire on April 04, 2006, 12:59:00 am
I touch myself all the time so what does it have to do with JC winning state?? JC graduated 16 the year after the championship and still went deep into the playoffs. Marked Tree is just another pot hole that annoys teams like JC, Cross County, MS, Dierks, etc. But we still have to go through that pot hole to get to Little Rock.
Annoys Cross County?....CROSS COUNTY!!! do you have any dang idea what you are talking about?!?! Like I said we will see who is weak next season..and for the record...Cross County has a 2 year streak on us..2 YEARS!!! So they dont "Dominate" us like alot of you claim
They will beat Marked Tree for many years to come.  They are starting to have a solid team.  And tell me why saying CC offends you and not the fact you're still a pot hole for at least 10 other teams?  Ha cha cha cha cha!!!

big E

I'M still waiting on someone to tell me why cutter morning star is on this list.

Juice-Man

Quote from: big E on April 05, 2006, 12:39:48 pm
I'M still waiting on someone to tell me why cutter morning star is on this list.
DanvilleHeadG!ver knows nothing about the class he plays in.

big E

DragonDT06

Junction is going to have one of the most talented backfields in the history of the program. And tell Dierks we'll see' em at the Rock

DanvilleHeadBuster

Well you dont play in it so leave and hold you peace .

big E

Well if you think cutter should be on this list there something bad wrong with the water in Danville.

all knowing

Quote from: big E on April 13, 2006, 08:04:51 am
Well if you think cutter should be on this list there something bad wrong with the water in Danville.

There's something wrong with more than the water in Danville if someone actually thinks cutter has a chance at the playoffs, forget the championship.

Woodlawn#1

Not only is Woodlawn not on the list..... But the only 8AA team on it is Dermott! If you put an 8AA team on it...... it should be either Woodlawn or Gillett! Why Dermott!?

wolverine45

Go PC Trojans. I'm with you Chamillionair.

JerrySpringer

All 4 teams that will make the playoffs out of the 7AA west will have a great chance

Dierks, Mineral Springs, Murfreesboro, and Mt Ida. that's in no particular order but I think there is a good chance all 4 teams win the first round of the playoffs. Gonna be a seriously tough conference.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas