• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hampton vs Mineral Springs

Started by baseball13, November 09, 2018, 09:42:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornets23byers

Epc was up 14 we didn't fold another stupid post you made idiot

72aDaddy

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 14, 2018, 08:08:55 am
Epc was up 14 we didn't fold another stupid post you made idiot
Nice.
There are data points called outliers. Look into it. It may prevent you from bringing up anomalies in the face of logic.

couch-coach06

Quote from: dawgpound on November 13, 2018, 10:06:14 pm
I been wondering when the ignorance was gonna start well looks like it has arrived. Throwing gang signs on 42 sports and talking trash lol. this dawg defense is the real deal i promise y'all haven't seen one as stingy as they are

Hummm Hampton has given up 79 pts... Foreman has given up 36 .. Seems legit

hornets23byers

Be more logic you said decades . Mineral ran through folks for decades.  Some past teams maybe but no ur wrong ..

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on November 14, 2018, 07:56:42 am
What seperates Hampton from everyone else? I'm curious. I haven't watched them play since 2016, did monta come back?

I personally like this team better then year with Monta.  No true one star on the team it seems like they have a team of collectively good athletes.  They have a D-Line the pressures the qb and is quick to the run.  On offense they have good backs and a smart qb.  Run there offense very well.  ALOT better then past years.  I am not picking them to win state rn, but def in my top 3

dawgpound

I've been saying that this is the best team I've seen without a true all star on it.  They just seam to all fit together perfectly.  Each one plays their position very well

sheepdawg92

hampton by a least two touchdown Mineral Springs pull one off last year but this is a different story

Kevin

Southark

Does anyone know if MS is back fully healthy? Had heard they were a little banged up..

dawgpound

Heard one of their backs may not play but wasn't sure if it was due to injury or discipline

Hornetsfan02

Maynard G Krebs

Goiing with the old Red River Conference Hornets

bigworm

Quote from: sickwillie on November 10, 2018, 10:03:53 pm
Big worm isn't?

Yep. Im an England guy. No chickens and id just as soon hampton lost every game for the next 50 years. But i do respect this team. Seems like i remember a couple years ago reading about a big group of sophomores. I assume this is that group. I think they have what it takes to go deep. MS is dangerous and can match athletes with hampton. Their QB is pretty good too. I figure its like any other game when 2 good teams play. The team that dont do things to beat themselves will win the game. I think that team will be hampton all the way to wms.

sickwillie

Quote from: bigworm on November 15, 2018, 09:12:47 pm
Yep. Im an England guy. No chickens and id just as soon hampton lost every game for the next 50 years. But i do respect this team. Seems like i remember a couple years ago reading about a big group of sophomores. I assume this is that group. I think they have what it takes to go deep. MS is dangerous and can match athletes with hampton. Their QB is pretty good too. I figure its like any other game when 2 good teams play. The team that dont do things to beat themselves will win the game. I think that team will be hampton all the way to wms.

I knew you were. I remember from the glorious 2016 season. I hope the dawgs can make it. We will see

cuz

Hgalum50

Quote from: cuz on November 16, 2018, 11:37:24 am
Safe Travels MS....

Go Dawgs
Lol It seems like everybody wants this game to be held at Mineral.

dawgpound

Heck no i don't it's gonna be held in the wet muddy dawg pound

Hgalum50

Quote from: dawgpound on November 16, 2018, 12:57:17 pm
Heck no i don't it's gonna be held in the wet muddy dawg pound
I know lol I'm js on everything they say Mineral is the home team, but we all know they gotta come to Calhoun County and play them dawgs.

Dapper Dan

Quote from: Hgalum50 on November 16, 2018, 01:48:18 pm
I know lol I'm js on everything they say Mineral is the home team, but we all know they gotta come to Calhoun County and play them dawgs.

It's going to be a long, cold, wet night for them

dawgpound

Yep i don't think the heat works in that old gym either i sho hate that

baseball13

It worked when I was in high school. when we had no gym and and to practice in the elementary gym it would get hot. or maybe we just turned up the heat. you remember sickwillie?

dawgpound

I don't think it's been blown out yet so it can be lit

baseball13

MS coming threw Camden headed to Hampton right now.

sickwillie

Quote from: baseball13 on November 16, 2018, 03:24:08 pm
It worked when I was in high school. when we had no gym and and to practice in the elementary gym it would get hot. or maybe we just turned up the heat. you remember sickwillie?

The heat is out and our maintenance man has been out deer hunting all week

bulldawg2016

Gona be a little chilly in that old gym maybe they will come out a little stiff!!

Dapper Dan

If MS doesn't come up with more fans. It's going to get ugly fast.

bulldawg2016

Looks like a few starting to filter in

bulldawg2016

dawgpound

HORNET-MAN

Both Teams Are Running that Mouth..Just Being Kids

HORNET-MAN

Hampton is Big and Athletic. I'm impressed.

dawgpound

HORNET-MAN

Mercy Rule Before HALFTIME..My Goodness.

baseball13

Quote from: HORNET-MAN on November 16, 2018, 07:25:05 pm
Mercy Rule Before HALFTIME..My Goodness.

Is Hampton as good as Foreman mt ida or Gurdon?

Bearden_Bear72

I dunno if you wanna mention Gurdon.  They are getting curb stomped at moment.  Hampton is just better.  More athletic

HORNET-MAN

Hampton is Good.Will Be A Tough Out For Any Team.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 16, 2018, 07:39:52 pm
Is Hampton as good as Foreman mt ida or Gurdon?

Did you really include GURDON? BWAHAHAHA

dawgpound

Prayers for the mascot ms keep us posted

baseball13

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 16, 2018, 08:07:46 pm
Did you really include GURDON? BWAHAHAHA

They said earlier that they had a top 2 defense in the state

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: baseball13 on November 16, 2018, 08:09:56 pm

Rn that's not showing at all

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: baseball13 on November 16, 2018, 08:09:56 pm

I would say they lied. But that's just me.

baseball13

Boy mineral Springs has some classy kids

Dapper Dan

Who was going to break them dawgs?

jsw6f0

Did they flip the bird walking out of War Memorial. I saw a kid do that on TV one time. Can't remember who he played for.

dawgpound

Bring up stuff from 2 years ago lol
Hampton 54
Ms 14
Final

Bearden_Bear72

Dawgs got a tough game next week, be ready

LimeSlime

"You heard it here folks. They're gonna break em"

Maynard G Krebs

HarryCaray

Dude from 42 sports should never be allowed to interview another high school kid. Prodded him into the break em comment then repeated it. Indirectly led to lots of trash talk and several mineral kids showing their rears big time after game. Unacceptable behavior by adults on soacial media makes it hard for kids to make good decisions

dawgpound

Better watch it or 42 will be sending u ugly private messages

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas