• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bracket is set , who’s the final 4

Started by BO_KNOWS, November 03, 2018, 06:27:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BO_KNOWS

November 03, 2018, 06:27:56 pm Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:17:03 pm by BO_KNOWS
Foreman
JC
Mount Ida
Hampton

Southark

Pick_DA_EAGLES

NewDragon

Redzone

Pick_DA_EAGLES

who-knew

godgiven999

Redzone

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 07:41:15 pm
Homerism much?

I originally picked Foreman, JC, Conway Christian, and Hazen last week. . But after watching Gurdon play Mount Ida and Foreman I have to put them in there. And the only reason I didn't put MI in my top 4 last week was because Lagrange was hurt but now that he will be back next week i can't count out MI. 🤷🏻‍♂️

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 07:41:15 pm
Homerism much?

Says the guy that thinks the 7 has no suitable teams! What makes your biased opinion any better than their biased opinion?

HorseFeathers

I didn't know the 7 was a conference until all the posters showed up 🤷

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 03, 2018, 10:00:59 pm
Says the guy that thinks the 7 has no suitable teams! What makes your biased opinion any better than their biased opinion?

I think the 7 will have atleast 2 in the q/f's.

But I didn't pick, Earle des arc, hazen and Conway Christian though

GatorBall

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 03, 2018, 10:02:34 pm

LOL...yeah because your not relevant unless you have posters on here. Obviously, the only way a team can be any good is if they have people posting on here..that makes since!!!

Hornet beast

Hornet beast

Eslim03

Pick I don't know what's going on with you but horsefethers tried talking to you. Now I will tell you to go to the doctor something is wrong maybe early on set demetia. Lol You act like you dislike the gators.

Eslim03

November 04, 2018, 12:59:27 am #16 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 01:04:32 am by Eslim03
 Salem would probably beat des arc though. Lmbo.

Greyhound#1

I suspect I will get called out by eslim03 for my opinion on this topic also.

Salem
JC
Conway Christian ( not sure the status of Mt ida RB)
Gurdon

The 7 folks are about rain on my parade

3...2....1.  Blast off

Redzone

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 03, 2018, 10:23:43 pm
I think the 7 will have atleast 2 in the q/f's.

But I didn't pick, Earle des arc, hazen and Conway Christian though

Because you knew two of those wouldn't stand a chance.

Partsman

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 03, 2018, 10:02:34 pm
Maybe you didn't hear about the Championship game last December. Should have made you notice the 7.

mr.gametime

godgiven999

Quote from: Partsman on November 04, 2018, 06:44:09 am
Maybe you didn't hear about the Championship game last December. Should have made you notice the 7.
Or maybe the year before that as well!

couch-coach06

Foreman - JC.
Conway Christian - hampton

ISU7

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on November 04, 2018, 01:16:56 am
I suspect I will get called out by eslim03 for my opinion on this topic also.

Salem
JC
Conway Christian ( not sure the status of Mt ida RB)
Gurdon

The 7 folks are about rain on my parade

3...2....1.  Blast off
Good picks

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Redzone on November 04, 2018, 05:17:01 am
Because you knew two of those wouldn't stand a chance.

But that didnt stop your ludicrousness

Redzone

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 08:33:15 am
But that didnt stop your ludicrousness

Nah. Those teams actually have a legitimate chance to make it to Little Rock. Three best defenses in 2a are all from the 7.

Old Scrapper

Earle, DesArc, Conway Christian, Hazen 🍺🍺

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Redzone on November 04, 2018, 08:45:35 am
Nah. Those teams actually have a legitimate chance to make it to Little Rock. Three best defenses in 2a are all from the 7.

No, no they do not, have a chance or are they the 3 best defenses. Just because you are a homer, doesnt make you correct. Wait and see

Backwoods Bart

Foreman
Mountainburg
Conway Christian
Hampton

couch-coach06

My only concern with haveing gurdon or ida in the final four is there offensive deficiencies .. it will take points too beat the hazens , hamptons , Conway Christians etc

M.I. D

Quote from: couch-coach06 on November 04, 2018, 09:53:22 am
My only concern with haveing gurdon or ida in the final four is there offensive deficiencies .. it will take points too beat the hazens , hamptons , Conway Christians etc

The only games these teams didn't score at will we're against each other. 3 teams in the 7 have a really good defense hence lower scoring games. Foreman, Gurdon and Mount Ida all have the ability on defense to shut most teams out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 09:28:11 am
No, no they do not, have a chance or are they the 3 best defenses. Just because you are a homer, doesnt make you correct. Wait and see

And just because you post on here 50 times a day doesn't mean your opinion is any more valid! Again, so amazing to me how you continue to be able to evaluate a team and their capability without have ever seen them play. I'm sure you are very knowledgeable about the 6 but it appears that you don't know squat about the 7 this year. Maybe a little about the 7 from years past but not this year.

Now I wouldn't say the 7 has the three best defenses in the state because I haven't seen all the other teams in 2A but they are pretty good. We will be able to tell in a few weeks.

couch-coach06

Quote from: M.I. D on November 04, 2018, 10:12:41 am

Well gurdon had a few more games where there point totals were a little puzzling .. 10 points against bearden .. 20 against Dierks .. mount ida can score especially against teams with inferior line play .and they will control the clock while doing so limiting the other team from having opurtunities

The only games these teams didn't score at will we're against each other. 3 teams in the 7 have a really good defense hence lower scoring games. Foreman, Gurdon and Mount Ida all have the ability on defense to shut most teams out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 10:14:40 am
And just because you post on here 50 times a day doesn't mean your opinion is any more valid! Again, so amazing to me how you continue to be able to evaluate a team and their capability without have ever seen them play. I'm sure you are very knowledgeable about the 6 but it appears that you don't know squat about the 7 this year. Maybe a little about the 7 from years past but not this year.

Now I wouldn't say the 7 has the three best defenses in the state because I haven't seen all the other teams in 2A but they are pretty good. We will be able to tell in a few weeks.

So you just backed up what I'm saying. You dont have the 3 best defenses, heck Foreman lost to mineral springs, that right there removes them from the top 3, and mount ida and Gordon both have multiple defeats as well, now had you or the other guy said the 3 teams have top 10 defenses, I may have agreed with him and you. But no way in the world are they the best 3 in the state, and I will bet that those 3 do not make the semis.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The facts are, that the 6,7 and 8 all have 3 good teams at the top, then 1 other half way team, then the rest are not good at all.

cuz

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 10:18:18 am
So you just backed up what I'm saying. You dont have the 3 best defenses, heck Foreman lost to mineral springs, that right there removes them from the top 3, and mount ida and Gordon both have multiple defeats as well, now had you or the other guy said the 3 teams have top 10 defenses, I may have agreed with him and you. But no way in the world are they the best 3 in the state, and I will bet that those 3 do not make the semis.
I think a health Foreman, who appears healthy after the thrashing of Gurdon, will make the semis. The other two might but seem a little week offensively....

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 10:18:18 am

Ohhhh, your finally going to bet me now? How much do you want to bet that at least one of them will make the semi's?

And NO I didn't say that they don't have the 3 best defense!! I said I haven't seen all the other teams play so I wouldn't say that. They could be the three best in 2A but without having seen all the other teams I wouldn't feel comfortable saying that!!! Now you on the other hand don't have any problems saying things like that without watching a team but I won't.

As for the Mineral game, again know what your talking about before you speak. Injuries and fumbles ruined us in that game. Not trying to take anything away from Mineral but that was a very bad game for us. You know, kinda like what McCrory was for you guys.

Oh by the way you just also posted that you could see Foreman make it to the semi's, now your talking out the other side of your mouth!! TYPICAL prick_da_Eagles....lol

OLionSwag74

Think pick is just salty from the whoopin ida put on them last year

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 10:34:25 am
Ohhhh, your finally going to bet me now? How much do you want to bet that at least one of them will make the semi's?

And NO I didn't say that they don't have the 3 best defense!! I said I haven't seen all the other teams play so I wouldn't say that. They could be the three best in 2A but without having seen all the other teams I wouldn't feel comfortable saying that!!! Now you on the other hand don't have any problems saying things like that without watching a team but I won't.

As for the Mineral game, again know what your talking about before you speak. Injuries and fumbles ruined us in that game. Not trying to take anything away from Mineral but that was a very bad game for us. You know, kinda like what McCrory was for you guys.

Oh by the way you just also posted that you could see Foreman make it to the semi's, now your talking out the other side of your mouth!! TYPICAL prick_da_Eagles....lol

Awww, poor little buddy got hims feelings hurt and called me a jerk. You dumbars I have been called worse by better people.

And I figure one the top 3 from the 7 will make it, as will one of the top 3 from the 6 and 8.

Cant keep up with which one of you 900 posters from foreman said what. Yall are like roaches, come out when the getting is good, and disappear when times get back to normal. Enjoy Batey while you have him. Back to irrelevance next year.

The bet was that all 3 top seeds from the 7 make the semis, not sure who said it.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: OLionSwag74 on November 04, 2018, 10:41:01 am
Think pick is just salty from the whoopin ida put on them last year

Naw, not at all. Last year was our worst season in a very long time. You will see what that's like next year. Enjoy your last hurrah this season.

scrapdig

Can someone tell me how in the world Foreman lost to Mineral?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: scrapdig on November 04, 2018, 10:56:05 am

Heck just read that LONG excuse riddled post that gatorball made. Something about fumbles and an injury to batey.  Just excuses. Them heads were probably to big to fit in their helmets and they lost because they were cocky. Kinda like des arcs over confident loss to McCrory.

GatorBall

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 04, 2018, 10:52:58 am
Awww, poor little buddy got hims feelings hurt and called me a jerk. You dumbars I have been called worse by better people.

And I figure one the top 3 from the 7 will make it, as will one of the top 3 from the 6 and 8.

Cant keep up with which one of you 900 posters from foreman said what. Yall are like roaches, come out when the getting is good, and disappear when times get back to normal. Enjoy Batey while you have him. Back to irrelevance next year.

The bet was that all 3 top seeds from the 7 make the semis, not sure who said it.

LOL...your hilarious!! You try an act like your all high and mighty then turn and resort to name calling and insults which truly shows your true maturity. But it will be ok, when you move out of your moms basement in a few years maybe you will mature a little bit more. But personally I don't how you've managed to keep an account on here. Your a work of art brother!!! You should have been kicked off here a long time ago!! As for the JERK thing I don't really have to say that, you do an outstanding job of showing what you are all by yourself! I read a lot on here and your in a fight with someone every single week....your the common denominator!! You hacked one off so bad earlier this week he was trying to get your address and come "TALK" to you. AMAZING!!

GROW UP little girl!!

GatorBall

BACK to the actual Forum topic....I say Foreman, JC, Conway Christian, Hazen.

I would take Mt Ida instead of CC but I just don't know if LaGrange is really healthy. If he is then Ida instead of CC.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

November 04, 2018, 11:36:24 am #45 Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 11:38:15 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 11:06:03 am
LOL...your hilarious!! You try an act like your all high and mighty then turn and resort to name calling and insults which truly shows your true maturity. But it will be ok, when you move out of your moms basement in a few years maybe you will mature a little bit more. But personally I don't how you've managed to keep an account on here. Your a work of art brother!!! You should have been kicked off here a long time ago!! As for the JERK thing I don't really have to say that, you do an outstanding job of showing what you are all by yourself! I read a lot on here and your in a fight with someone every single week....your the common denominator!! You hacked one off so bad earlier this week he was trying to get your address and come "TALK" to you. AMAZING!!

GROW UP little girl!!

You are the one who called me a pr!k. So would that not be the pot calling the kettle black?

As for what I post, dont worry about it. You will be gone after batey leaves and foreman gets back to irrelevance.

As for the address thing, he really didnt want it. Des Arc is not big enough to need an address to find anyone.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: GatorBall on November 04, 2018, 11:11:36 am
BACK to the actual Forum topic....I say Foreman, JC, Conway Christian, Hazen.

I would take Mt Ida instead of CC but I just don't know if LaGrange is really healthy. If he is then Ida instead of CC.

See we only have one team different in our final 4. We are more alike than you want to admit. I chose salem, just because I wanted to. Heck if Foreman wasnt right next to the gates to the end of the world, I might would come watch that game, well that and I hope we are still in too.

Good luck to Foreman. Dang dude, it's all just fun and games. Nothing on here is that serious.

cuz

Anyone can lose....😉

couch-coach06

Lots of factors but bottom line 5 turnovers

HORNET-MAN

Quote from: cuz on November 04, 2018, 12:20:40 pm
Anyone can lose....😉
THIS Anyone can Lose.. Injuries, Turnovers,Bad Night, Off Night, Wet Night, all part of the Game sometimes..Mineral Was The Better Team On That Night. Good Luck To All The Teams.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas