• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Van Buren @Har-Ber

Started by jking7, October 15, 2018, 07:51:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jking7

This is a pretty big game for both teams. I expect both will make the playoffs with Van Buren already beating both rogers schools and Har-ber beating Heritage and should beat Rogers next week. VB is clearly better then the last few years and  Har-ber appears to be down compared to recent years. I expect Har-Ber will be a slight favorite but it should be a good and close game that more then likely will decide who is the 5th and 6th seed coming out of the 7A West.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: jking7 on October 15, 2018, 07:51:50 am
This is a pretty big game for both teams. I expect both will make the playoffs with Van Buren already beating both rogers schools and Har-ber beating Heritage and should beat Rogers next week. VB is clearly better then the last few years and  Har-ber appears to be down compared to recent years. I expect Har-Ber will be a slight favorite but it should be a good and close game that more then likely will decide who is the 5th and 6th seed coming out of the 7A West.
You think the sophomore gets the start at QB this week?

jking7

Quote from: Grizzlyfan on October 15, 2018, 12:02:34 pm
You think the sophomore gets the start at QB this week?
I'm not sure either way both play but in my opinion the sophomore is the more impressive QB I've thought that all year even when they were rotating both QB's. It probably depends on the other QB"s injury status he's been dealing with a banged up ankle the last few weeks and it appeared he re aggravated it last week. But I'd go with the sophomore personally. He's been impressive as Qb and WR all season though and last week he went off in the 2nd half but it was against rogers heritage so take that with caution. I think they should roll with him as QB and put the other guy at WR if healthy enough the rest of the year but that's my opinion.

Suzuki Libation Nation

Martin Van Buren 39
Trampoline Boat Docks 22
Whaddaya think penguins?

Brian G

How about both the NWAT/DEMGAZ and Hooten's picking Van Buren over Har-Ber tonight?

Razorback Red

Quote from: B.G. on October 19, 2018, 02:01:30 pm
How about both the NWAT/DEMGAZ and Hooten's picking Van Buren over Har-Ber tonight?

Interesting picks for sure.  I still would go with HB, but I think it's close. 

Brian G

Oct 2018 vs Oct 2017 a lesson of sharp contrast for HB.

LH_DAD

Quote from: Razorback Red on October 19, 2018, 02:10:32 pm
Interesting picks for sure.  I still would go with HB, but I think it's close.
I think that this will be a good game!  If HB does lose they will have a must win at Rogers just to make the playoffs as a 6 seed.

HarBer Dad

Even with mostly juniors and sophomores HB still too physically talented for VB, particularly HB D.  Plus at the SD game HB found a home-run threat on offense that keeps them from being so one dimensional.  Game was not in doubt after Q1.

LH_DAD

Quote from: HarBer Dad on October 21, 2018, 10:38:58 am
Even with mostly juniors and sophomores HB still too physically talented for VB, particularly HB D.  Plus at the SD game HB found a home-run threat on offense that keeps them from being so one dimensional.  Game was not in doubt after Q1.
Congrats on the win.  Hopefully some momentum heading into an important 2 week stretch.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas