• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Earle

Started by hornetfan8, October 12, 2018, 09:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Mr. Trill on October 15, 2018, 12:32:50 am
These comments are ridiculous, Earle is going to run the table. Earle will apply real pressure even though Hazen isa great team. Earle 48-19
Earle may win (I think it will be back and forth) but Earle will not run the table

Hasbeen92

Big baby I'm glad you're for Hazen in this one however I must explain to you that no one but Barton won any titles in football from around 85 to around 2003 in your conference even when yaw had Ced & Tank yaw still runners up

Maddog11

Big Baby have no ideal what the world he is talking about.. Earle always ran tables in both sports. Man, you need to get your history right before running that sweet idiotic mouth. Earle is going to blow Hazen out by 20+ first half. Than second half we will let those sophmores finish pounding on them lol.. Go Bulldogs

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Maddog11 on October 15, 2018, 05:09:30 am
Big Baby have no ideal what the world he is talking about.. Earle always ran tables in both sports. Man, you need to get your history right before running that sweet idiotic mouth. Earle is going to blow Hazen out by 20+ first half. Than second half we will let those sophmores finish pounding on them lol.. Go Bulldogs
just don't go to throwing fits and blaming the Refs, wet balls or we ate to much BBQ Bologna when this doesn't work out for you.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 15, 2018, 10:26:58 am
just don't go to throwing fits and blaming the Refs, wet balls or we ate to much BBQ Bologna when this doesn't work out for you.

yea, those were awfully big words he was using

Pit Bull

Why doesn't the big QB from Hazen thrown the ball more, I read on here somewhere that he's being highly recruited by SEC and D1 Schools, I was expecting to see air raid! What's the deal?

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 15, 2018, 10:47:49 am
Why doesn't the big QB from Hazen thrown the ball more, I read on here somewhere that he's being highly recruited by SEC and D1 Schools, I was expecting to see air raid! What's the deal?
He's not being recruited to play QB.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 15, 2018, 10:47:49 am

hes a tight end, defensive end, athlete.

Pit Bull

Oh! Seems like he would make a good pocket passer.

Lions84

This year the Purple Haze D will be the difference Hazen by 12 in a shootout.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 15, 2018, 11:32:04 am
Oh! Seems like he would make a good pocket passer.

he will throw it, and he will run it too. very deceptive speed. he takes like 2 steps to everyone elses 3 or 4. hes a great kid too.

CaptainSwarm25

He's improved as a passer since last year. His greatest potential still lies in the TE position. If we decide to use that in our game plan we could easily drive down the field. Hope we don't just load the box and run to the same hole every time. Still taking Hazen by 12.

Hasbeen92

I think he's a defensive end for college so strong and fast for size (doesn't take long to figure out which one he is)not impressed with his hands or intensity a little passive that is sometimes the case for superior athletes but, he's young ( he is 15 or barely 16 and hands and intensity can be improved) as most of you know in 2A you want your best athletes with the ball as  much as possible Darwin Ireland played QB for PB Dollarway if you can remember he was one reck of a linebacker for Hogs and he was playing 3A which is like 5A now

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 02:41:30 pm
I think he's a defensive end for college so strong and fast for size (doesn't take long to figure out which one he is)not impressed with his hands or intensity a little passive that is sometimes the case for superior athletes but, he's young ( he is 15 or barely 16 and hands and intensity can be improved) as most of you know in 2A you want your best athletes with the ball as  much as possible Darwin Ireland played QB for PB Dollarway if you can remember he was one reck of a linebacker for Hogs and he was playing 3A which is like 5A now

lots of time to develop those things, is actually supposed to be just a sophomore.

NEark tigers

Well, well....

Some people actually think that those Hornets will come to the House of the Nation, and beat us by up to three scores.

If memory serves me correctly, (and does), the last time Hazen strolled into western Crittenden County three years ago in 2015, the Bulldog Nation totally laid waste to Hazen by the score of 60-14.

60-14. That's a forty-six piece opening special....

Let's fast forward to 2018....Both teams come in conference undefeated, both teams are in the top ten, both teams are expected to make a deep run in state..with that said, the Nation is ready to defend its turf by all means necessary...

With that said, Prediction: Nation 44, Hazen 28

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 15, 2018, 02:47:17 pm
lots of time to develop those things, is actually supposed to be just a sophomore.
That was kinda point I was making. I know you are a little older but, I consider myself a very good judge of high school talent my step-dad coached high school basketball in Texas when I was in college and a young adult it really opened my eyes as to what real high school talent is so, I try to be objective. Even when the talent comes from my beloved hometown hornets. I'm trying to give a unbiased opinion. (plus I know he has high ceiling and needs to keep working to reach that ceiling so easy to be complacent when your the best athlete on the field)

Hasbeen92

Quote from: NEark tigers on October 15, 2018, 03:12:02 pm
Well, well....

Some people actually think that those Hornets will come to the House of the Nation, and beat us by up to three scores.

If memory serves me correctly, (and does), the last time Hazen strolled into western Crittenden County three years ago in 2015, the Bulldog Nation totally laid waste to Hazen by the score of 60-14.

60-14. That's a forty-six piece opening special....

Let's fast forward to 2018....Both teams come in conference undefeated, both teams are in the top ten, both teams are expected to make a deep run in state..with that said, the Nation is ready to defend its turf by all means necessary...

With that said, Prediction: Nation 44, Hazen 28

What was score the year before when y'all came to prairie. Its our turn to win now

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 03:39:05 pm
That was kinda point I was making. I know you are a little older but, I consider myself a very good judge of high school talent my step-dad coached high school basketball in Texas when I was in college and a young adult it really opened my eyes as to what real high school talent is so, I try to be objective. Even when the talent comes from my beloved hometown hornets. I'm trying to give a unbiased opinion. (plus I know he has high ceiling and needs to keep working to reach that ceiling so easy to be complacent when your the best athlete on the field)

I was just adding to your comment, wasn't meaning anything bad.

Hasbeen92

I didn't take it wrong way I was trying to point out things he needs to improve on and is at the age to still be improving. I just didn't want anyone thinking I was blowing the kid up just because he's from Hazen. I appreciate your opinion on most things (except Hazen vs Des Arc game)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 04:29:34 pm
I didn't take it wrong way I was trying to point out things he needs to improve on and is at the age to still be improving. I just didn't want anyone thinking I was blowing the kid up just because he's from Hazen. I appreciate your opinion on most things (except Hazen vs Des Arc game)

its all good.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 15, 2018, 05:04:17 pm
its all good.
Very hip sounding maybe your not as old as you make out to be

Old Scrapper

Pit Bull

Since he has so much time to develop, why not develop the kid as a QB?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 05:07:09 pm
Very hip sounding maybe your not as old as you make out to be

lol, im old enough that I had a kid on the 08 d.a. team, but young enough to have 1 on each des arc team now.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 15, 2018, 05:18:03 pm
Maybe the coaches are helping develope him in other aspects of the game, that will help him down the road. if he was a Bohannon or a Batey type I would be all for it.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 15, 2018, 05:18:03 pm
I don't think he has a college arm

Old Scrapper

But seeing that I weld and fix stuff for a living I'm really not qualified to answer anything about player development.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 15, 2018, 06:12:17 pm
But seeing that I weld and fix stuff for a living I'm really not qualified to answer anything about player development.
So humble, I think your spot on except Batey won't play QB in college to short (I run a trackhoe for a living that solidifies my player development knowledge) I bet you wear glasses most welders I know do

Coach95

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 06:00:38 pm
I don't think he has a college arm
What's a college arm consist of?

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Coach95 on October 15, 2018, 07:31:03 pm
What's a college arm consist of?
Throwing the out from one side to other on a rope and on time without having to wind up to do it  and I said I didn't think he had a college arm I've only seen him practice once and play one game this year. Do you think he has a college arm?

Hasbeen92

Also the game I watched #5 (Stallings I think) threw most of pass plays. Easy answer would be having an arm to make throws against college defensive backs

Coach95

Depends what your college is looking for in a QB, I've seen him flat footed throw the ball 60+ yards.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 08:16:25 pm
Also the game I watched #5 (Stallings I think) threw most of pass plays. Easy answer would be having an arm to make throws against college defensive backs
#5 Weems

Old Scrapper

Don't get it wrong 92, the kid can get it done!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 15, 2018, 08:52:48 pm
Don't get it wrong 92, the kid can get it done!
Thanks,  there was a Mrs Stallings and Mrs Weems that both taught 2nd & 1st grade at Hazen back in 80s that's how my feeble brain works

Hasbeen92

I guess hootens thinks 3-8 match up better than 4-6 for GOTW

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 10:21:57 pm
they'd rather watch a Dragon burn a bug than a dog take a beating.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 10:21:57 pm

it because hooties has a man crush on j.c.

ISU7

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 15, 2018, 10:26:58 am
Lol now this is funny Old Scrapper.. ;D ;D 8)

ISU7

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 15, 2018, 06:38:46 pm
So humble, I think your spot on except Batey won't play QB in college to short (I run a trackhoe for a living that solidifies my player development knowledge) I bet you wear glasses most welders I know do
hmmm tell that too Oklahoma qb 5'11" Kyler Murray. 8)

tigerblood

Boys this game right here is going to be wilder than the two crack heads that live two trailers down when they only have one serving of meth left and both want to get high. I heard Joe Besancon's nickname use to be Dirty Joe cause he likes to get his hands down and dirty when it comes to preparation for the next opponent. Well Dirty Joe, my nanny use to have to clean my brother when he would crap his pants. He was 13 years old, so has you can imagine she had a lot to clean. Her hands use to be all kind of nasty when she got done, so she'd use a little bit of dawn dish soap and clean those bad boys right up. I'm afraid that Earle may be the conference's dawn dish soap and clean dirty Joe right up! Dirty Joe may come out of this one squeaky clean! I have Earle by two scores. 35-21. Im going to crack a cold one and watch this one play out!

GoodGuy

Maddog11

After seeing Earle practice today. I pick Earle by 28.. They are fr.. Goid luck to both teams bcuz one will need it!!

Trojanbird

Quote from: tigerblood on October 16, 2018, 02:03:31 pm
Boys this game right here is going to be wilder than the two crack heads that live two trailers down when they only have one serving of meth left and both want to get high. I heard Joe Besancon's nickname use to be Dirty Joe cause he likes to get his hands down and dirty when it comes to preparation for the next opponent. Well Dirty Joe, my nanny use to have to clean my brother when he would crap his pants. He was 13 years old, so has you can imagine she had a lot to clean. Her hands use to be all kind of nasty when she got done, so she'd use a little bit of dawn dish soap and clean those bad boys right up. I'm afraid that Earle may be the conference's dawn dish soap and clean dirty Joe right up! Dirty Joe may come out of this one squeaky clean! I have Earle by two scores. 35-21. Im going to crack a cold one and watch this one play out!
Do you live in Clarendon?

hornetfan8

Quote from: Maddog11 on October 16, 2018, 04:06:47 pm
After seeing Earle practice today. I pick Earle by 28.. They are fr.. Goid luck to both teams bcuz one will need it!!
Do you pick Earle by 28 because they're fr or because you're a homer?

Hasbeen92

Quote from: ISU7 on October 16, 2018, 11:15:17 am
hmmm tell that too Oklahoma qb 5'11" Kyler Murray. 8)
Batey is 5'6" at  best who's recruiting him as a quarterback he very good in 2A at QB Paul Simmons for Ashdown was QB in 90 he was a3 all American linebacker at Harding University and is now head coach in high school players play out of position so the superior athletes have the ball plenty of good QB's at 5'11" how many at 5'6 ( I think Batey is very good watched him championship game last year) so what's ur point

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Maddog11 on October 16, 2018, 04:06:47 pm
Goid  luck to Earle English Department!!!!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: tigerblood on October 16, 2018, 02:03:31 pm
Well thought out, I'm not sure Joe affects this outcome Coaching is pretty close this will be talent on talent.  Team with least turnovers and handles line of scrimmage wins in my opinion I do enjoy your interest in the game & I think you live in Brinkley and have a Des Arc education for Trojan's post-- keep it coming good reading!!

Hasbeen92

Come on ISU any one with 2 big Blue stars should have more insight I'm feel bad for spending so much time my answer

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas