• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JCW @ Hector- Homecoming Week

Started by Wildcatalumni21, September 24, 2018, 09:57:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildcatalumni21

Hector's defense has allowed 0 points since Week 0, granted it's been against not so stellar teams. I think that trend will last at least one more week against a struggling Rebels team! Just hope the Cats aren't looking ahead to next week @ Magazine and can rest starters by halftime!
Wildcats- 49
JCW- 0

HorseFeathers

As Terry from GW says on the Scoreboard show...it's another HoHum week

DnA Prostaff

Should be a good night for the concession crew!  People tend to eat more when they are bored.....   What are the chances that Westside goes to 8 man football next year?

Hornet4ever

Haven't heard much about JCW this season

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 26, 2018, 10:09:07 pm
Haven't heard much about JCW this season
It's not good. Luckily for them the new head coach doesn't know the past between the Rebels and Cats so will show some mercy unlike previous games where Hector made statements out of the Rebels for their on the field and off the field mouthing and bashing

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 27, 2018, 12:04:50 am
It's not good. Luckily for them the new head coach doesn't know the past between the Rebels and Cats so will show some mercy unlike previous games where Hector made statements out of the Rebels for their on the field and off the field mouthing and bashing

Two different games when I was in high school JCW wouldn't shake our hands

Wildcatalumni21

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 27, 2018, 05:11:40 pm
Two different games when I was in high school JCW wouldn't shake our hands
Doesn't surprise me!

Wildcatalumni21

Too much happening too fast to keep up lol
Hector- 42
JCW- 12
End of 1st
Hector offense is clicking on ALL cylinders!! Defense got complacent on 2 drives  but seem to be tightening up

rattlerfan24

I dont think they are being complacent, I think jcw just taking advantage of what hector does on d.  Hector definitely clicking on offense.  Not getting much resistance tho

HorseFeathers

rattlerfan24

rattlerfan24

I'm sitting on the visitor side, top row with a few of our kids.  I'm wearing a grey 2010 state championship hoodie. ;)

Say hi if you see us

HorseFeathers

Well...Normally I'd be on that side, but stayed home this week....Plan on making the trip to y'all's place next week...haven't been there since y'all thrashed magnet cove in the semi finals in 2010

rattlerfan24

Is this Castro kid related to Daniel Castro?

HorseFeathers

Don't think there's a casto on the team...

HorseFeathers

rattlerfan24

HorseFeathers

Missed him on the roster...but yeah that's Daniel Casto's boy

rattlerfan24

Crazy.  He and I played against each other.  Looks like our kids are both sophomores.

HorseFeathers

Thought they were gonna call the game?

rattlerfan24

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas