• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marked Tree@ McCrory

Started by mr.gametime, September 23, 2018, 02:02:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

I see another win for the Jaguars...but not a blow out like some may think.....McCrory wins 24-12

MT Legend

MT played good at Cross County so they will come in with a little confidence.

AverageJo24

mccrory#1

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on September 23, 2018, 03:22:21 pm
MT played good at Cross County so they will come in with a little confidence.
For the first time this year, the kids played with a fire in their gut. But, we still have the same Coach and are 0-4. We could be 2-2 but Waylon snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

AverageJo24

Judging by what Rector did to EPC last week, it looks like Midland and Marked Tree will be fighting for last place this year.  ;D

brown2010

Mccrory by 18 or more if line blocks like they did on a few drives last week and our receivers go down field and block. It will be a winning homecoming

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: AverageJo24 on September 24, 2018, 11:51:57 am
Judging by what Rector did to EPC last week, it looks like Midland and Marked Tree will be fighting for last place this year.  ;D
I wish I could argue with you but I can't and I hate it for our kids.

AverageJo24

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 25, 2018, 11:00:19 am
I wish I could argue with you but I can't and I hate it for our kids.

Whats going on over there? Coaching, not as talented players, attitude issues, or  all the above?

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: AverageJo24 on September 25, 2018, 11:57:55 am
Whats going on over there? Coaching, not as talented players, attitude issues, or  all the above?
16 kids w/ 11 of them Seniors, Our Head Coach is a home town guy but cannot call plays worth a crap. Attitude is decent. If we don't have very many Freshmen  coming up, we are in trouble for next year.

big E

Small schools go through those spells all you can do is hang on until the next good run comes along.

AverageJo24

Yes I understand they go through spells but seldom do you see a team win conference ( Due to the Earle situation) one year and then be a bottom feeder the next. I was just curious to see what was going on. With those numbers, it would be hard for anyone to be competitive.

big E

Graduations happen in most small schools.

AverageJo24

My bad I thought they only happened in larger ones.

bdubyab60

Quote from: AverageJo24 on September 24, 2018, 11:51:57 am
EPC has like 4 or 5 seniors  and about that many juniors. A lot of sophomores getting a lot of playing time. Rector had a good squad that's finally all moved up and they could definitely be fighting for a playoff position. I didn't get to watch that game. But we are very mistake prone.

MT Legend

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 25, 2018, 12:44:02 pm
16 kids w/ 11 of them Seniors, Our Head Coach is a home town guy but cannot call plays worth a crap. Attitude is decent. If we don't have very many Freshmen  coming up, we are in trouble for next year.

how you lay this on coach Dunn? On a public forum none the less.coach Dunn is at the field house Monday-Friday for a good part of the day. All the other time he is at the H.S. You should go pay him a visit.I know for a fact he is waiting on you.I also know he knows who you are and is planning on introducing himself at and upcoming game. Let's see how you talk then "tough guy"

MT Legend

I heard them Indians came to play tonight.they holding their own against one of the better teams in 2A.

MT Legend

Mccroy fans tell the man the score lol.he is waiting

MT Legend

MTINDIANFAKEFAN where you at? Lol

mr.gametime

Legend5117

Legend5117

bdubyab60

28-12 last I heard. Don't know time. Not a reliable source I git it from either

mr.gametime

26 -12 final.....wow....didnt see that coming

Legend5117

Pick_DA_EAGLES

mr.gametime

September 28, 2018, 09:43:14 pm #26 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 09:45:18 pm by mr.gametime
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 28, 2018, 09:33:33 pm

Wasn't able to make the game tonight......idk what happened ...i know alford and a couple others are out with injuries, but still when you got 30 plus on your roster other players gotta step up....you can't beat a team like Des Arc then turn around and get beat by Marked tree.

MT Legend

Old Scrapper

I guess Marked Tree Coach gets the credit for this victory since he has to take credit for the losses? Just wondering what the rules are on finger pointing?

MT Legend

Quote from: MTINDIANFAN on September 25, 2018, 12:44:02 pm
Dont you ever and I mean ever! Say ntn about my family again.i showed my lil nephew your post he showed the team and they made it a point to prove you wrong.cancel yourself clown!

mr.gametime

Is this the same poster that bashes the basket ball coach also?

Donnie Jamon

can't believe MT beat a tean this year. Mccrory just needs to cancel the season lol

MT Legend

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 28, 2018, 10:19:12 pm
Is this the same poster that bashes the basket ball coach also?
na that would be 42 lol. We give him slack though.he one of us through and through.

birddawg1986

Quote from: MT Legend on September 28, 2018, 08:32:38 pm
Under a rock. He can't say nothing 🤣Our coaches believed all week this could happen. They prepared the kid and the kids exacuted. Good job to all.

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on September 28, 2018, 08:32:38 pm
I am right here. How many offensive touchdowns did we score tonight? Who is over the offense? The defense won this game. If we had a Head Coach, we would be sitting at 3-2 and 2-0 in conference. I am impressed that Waylon might have learned how not to blow a lead tonight.

MTINDIANFAN

Quote from: MT Legend on September 28, 2018, 10:08:34 pm
Dont you ever and I mean ever! Say ntn about my family again.i showed my lil nephew your post he showed the team and they made it a point to prove you wrong.cancel yourself clown!
I am tickled I was able to light a fire under them since the Head Coach can't get them fired up. If cutting down the Head Coach will make the kids play better, then get ready for me to keep the fire under Waylon butt. As a matter of fact, a fan who is extremely close to the program said the same thing I have been saying. Waylon is not Sr high head coach material.

MT Legend

There he is. lol he still a talking head. He still breathing he still bashing coach Dunn haha. I'm coming home for warrior week.we bought to blow up in the Tree Top baby it's game on from here on out. Bet that partner.we in here now.let's get it 3/2A.

MT Legend

Quote from: birddawg1986 on September 28, 2018, 11:41:48 pm
Under a rock. He can't say nothing 🤣Our coaches believed all week this could happen. They prepared the kid and the kids exacuted. Good job to all.
he think he holding the ace a hearts in the game of spades lol.i got that 2 a spades to drop on his hope for a book though.😂😂😂

mtindian42

Quote from: MT Legend on September 29, 2018, 08:44:52 am
he think he holding the ace a hearts in the game of spades lol.i got that 2 a spades to drop on his hope for a book though.😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😅😂🤣🤣😅 oh my my bro that's just cold blooded 😂🤣😂🤣 you be rigging your hands though.😆 I still ain't over it.😩

MT Legend

Quote from: mtindian42 on September 29, 2018, 08:52:39 am
😂😂😂😂😅😂🤣🤣😅 oh my my bro that's just cold blooded 😂🤣😂🤣 you be rigging your hands though.😆 I still ain't over it.😩
😂🤣🤣😂😅😆😅😂🤣 na you just lost 42 then broke my table smh 😂🤣😂😅 move on cuz.😂🤣🤣😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas