• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gurdon @ Mineral Springs --- Week 5

Started by G-HIGH, September 21, 2018, 10:29:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

G-HIGH

IdaLions

Wasn't impressed with Mineral, and their best player got ejected. Gurdon by 14+

G-HIGH

September 21, 2018, 10:36:43 pm #2 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 10:39:04 pm by G-HIGH
Quote from: IdaLions on September 21, 2018, 10:33:27 pm
Wasn't impressed with Mineral, and their best player got ejected. Gurdon by 14+
Beale? Will he have to sit out next week?
Gurdon will have a couple out next week as well I believe due to ejections.

FilmCrew

Sounds like both team are very disciplined.

IdaLions

Quote from: G-HIGH on September 21, 2018, 10:36:43 pm
Beale? Will he have to sit out next week?
Gurdon will have a couple out next week as well I believe due to ejections.

If Beale is #5 then yes he got ejected, and I don't know the rule exactly but I think if you get ejected you have to sit out the next game. Don't quote me on that though

stuck in between

Will LIKELY decide the 3rd and fourth seed in the conference. Which could determine a home playoff game. I expected Mineral to put on a better show against Ida. Sometimes success to a program which hasn't had a lot in a while is hard to handle. A good spanking might have done the Hornets some good and taken away a false sense of how good they really are and put a chip on their shoulder. Then again, a diappointing loss could start a snow ball effect and cause them to finish up lower than they should. Should be a good game.

godgiven999

My understanding is Mineral struggled in the trenches against Mt. Ida. Gurdon's strength is in the trenches, plus has the speed to neutralize MS's as well. Go-Devils by 14+

couch-coach06

Was the 22-0 win over Dierks rain shortned ? Also on the ejection you have too sit out 4 quarters after ejection so for example if u are ejected in the 1st quarter you are suspended the rest of that game and the first quarter your next game

couch-coach06

It seems gurdon is a bit offensively challenged Il take mineral in this one

IdaLions

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 22, 2018, 09:00:43 am
Was the 22-0 win over Dierks rain shortned ? Also on the ejection you have too sit out 4 quarters after ejection so for example if u are ejected in the 1st quarter you are suspended the rest of that game and the first quarter your next game

I think he was ejected in the 3rd quarter, Might have been 2nd. Their starting QB wasn't even on the sidelines i don't think in the second half. I couldn't see very well with the rain and all.

COACH-Mike

He will be back in the second half of the Gurdon game.

baseball13

Quote from: couch-coach06 on September 22, 2018, 09:00:43 am

I think it is the whole next game. Or it was when Hampton kids got ejected. they had to sit the rest of that game and the whole next game.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: baseball13 on September 24, 2018, 07:28:31 am

I think it is the whole next game. Or it was when Hampton kids got ejected. they had to sit the rest of that game and the whole next game.

Got to sit 4 quarters.  3rd and 4th in Mt Ida and 1st and 2nd in Gurdon game.

WorkOrder

He will be out the whole game. Will not get to play against Gurdon at all. No surprise though. I watched him get removed from numerous team camps this year. Him being out will probably cost MS a win.

WorkOrder

This is on AAA website.

Ejection Penalty
Participant is prohibited from participation (ineligible) from the point of ejection plus;
Football – next four consecutive full quarters of comparable events.
All other sports – next comparable event.

Second offense in same season
Football – next eight consecutive full quarters of comparable events.
All other sports – next two comparable events.

Third offense in same season
Prohibited from participation for the remainder of same sport season and school placed on probation or
warning. If there are fewer than 3 comparable games remaining in the season, the prohibition of
participation carries over to the next same sport season to total at least 3 games.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 24, 2018, 10:25:15 am
He will be out the whole game. Will not get to play against Gurdon at all. No surprise though. I watched him get removed from numerous team camps this year. Him being out will probably cost MS a win.
He will play 4th quarter.  We will be ok.  You must be a coach from Prescott, lol.

baseball13

couch-coach06

It's 4 consecutive quarters how hard is that too understand I've seen it happen numerous times

COACH-Mike

September 24, 2018, 11:48:20 am #18 Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 11:53:49 am by COACH-Mike
Quote from: baseball13 on September 24, 2018, 11:19:52 am
He cant play friday
Watch ! He was removed with 7:50 to play in the 3rd.  Missed the 4th so he plays the 4th quarter.

G-HIGH

Quote from: COACH-Mike on September 24, 2018, 11:13:32 am
He will play 4th quarter.  We will be ok.  You must be a coach from Prescott, lol.
wow lol

AmSycho

Easy now, Workorder, don't get them riled up.  8) 8) Their names have "coach" in the title. They're official. lol
Also, I think they're correct. I remember how it used to be, but not sure if it has changed over the years. Maybe so.

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 24, 2018, 10:25:15 am

Quote from: COACH-Mike on September 24, 2018, 11:13:32 am

WorkOrder

September 24, 2018, 01:41:48 pm #21 Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 01:44:11 pm by WorkOrder
Apparently Coach-Mike can't read. He WILL NOT play friday. Has he been ejected already once this year? If so, he won't pay for 2 games.

Quote from: WorkOrder on September 24, 2018, 10:39:40 am
This is on AAA website.

Ejection Penalty
Participant is prohibited from participation (ineligible) from the point of ejection plus;
Football – next four consecutive full quarters of comparable events.
All other sports – next comparable event.

Second offense in same season
Football – next eight consecutive full quarters of comparable events.
All other sports – next two comparable events.

Third offense in same season
Prohibited from participation for the remainder of same sport season and school placed on probation or
warning. If there are fewer than 3 comparable games remaining in the season, the prohibition of
participation carries over to the next same sport season to total at least 3 games.

COACH-Mike

He has not been ejected this year!!!!!!

COACH-Mike

While we are at it, who got ejected in the Dierks and Gurdon game?

G-HIGH

Not sure on the Dierks side, but one of Gurdon's starting Corners was ejected in the 4th quarter.

CoachB123

#5 will be able to play 4th quarter. He has only been ejected in this game. Dierks has 2 ejected from the game and Gurdon supposedly had 2 ejected from the game.

CoachB123

WorkOrder has no idea what he's talking about..

WorkOrder

Quote from: CoachB123 on September 24, 2018, 03:05:15 pm
WorkOrder has no idea what he's talking about..

Apparently none of you guys can read. The kid was out for the remainder of the game he was ejected in and 4 quarters after that. What I have posted came directly from AAA page. #5 WILL NOT play at all on Friday.

CoachB123

It is 4 quarters from the quarter that you get ejected in, hence he was ejected in the 3rd quarter... means he misses 4th quarter of that game, plus 3 quarters of the next game. Which means he can play in the 4th quarter.

So... the kids ejected in the Gurdon/dierks game, were in the 4th quarter, means that they can't play the next 4 quarters, which will be the entire game..

The quarters for the ejection start the quarter after you are ejected.

WorkOrder

Wish I knew how to get something to post here from AAA website. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but AAA website say ineligible from time of ejection, PLUS the next consecutive 4 quarters. I'm just going by what I read

G-HIGH

One of Gurdon's corners was ejected ... in the 4th qrtr of the Dierks game ... he will miss the ENTIRE game Friday night.

WorkOrder

Sorry guys. I was wrong. Finally got a answer and I was wrong. But it does still say in AAA website what I was saying. I'll shut up now.

HOLLYWOOD

Kyle Jackson AKA the Defensive Guru of 2A will put a halt to the Hornets. 28-6 Gurdon

couch-coach06

Quote from: HOLLYWOOD on September 25, 2018, 01:16:17 pm
Kyle Jackson AKA the Defensive Guru of 2A will put a halt to the Hornets. 28-6 Gurdon

I laughed

Big Boy

Quote from: COACH-Mike on September 24, 2018, 02:08:09 pm
While we are at it, who got ejected in the Dierks and Gurdon game?
At about the 3:30 mark of the 4Q, two Dierks players (#7 and #82) were ejected and two Gurdon players were as well (not sure of the #'s).  Not sure how they decided on who to eject, as it appeared to me pretty much everyone on the field at that time were fighting.

G-HIGH

Quote from: Big Boy on September 26, 2018, 11:46:34 am
At about the 3:30 mark of the 4Q, two Dierks players (#7 and #82) were ejected and two Gurdon players were as well (not sure of the #'s).  Not sure how they decided on who to eject, as it appeared to me pretty much everyone on the field at that time were fighting.
One (1) Gurdon player was ejected ... the other was sent to locker room by the coaching staff.

Big Boy

Gotcha.  I knew two hit the showers a little early is all.

G-HIGH

Quote from: Big Boy on September 26, 2018, 02:53:41 pm
Gotcha.  I knew two hit the showers a little early is all.
I am with you on the question of how it was decided on who to eject. I definitely couldn't have picked out 2 or 3 out of that ruckus.

godgiven999

Well maybe it was the ones that were using racial slurs and the one who retaliated

Bosshog34

Quote from: godgiven999 on September 27, 2018, 03:58:02 pm
Well maybe it was the ones that were using racial slurs and the one who retaliated

No need to throw that out there as a reason for the players getting ejected.  The reason for the fight was a cheap shot on one of the Gurdon players.  Then that player retaliated and the brawl started.  The two boys from Dierks that got ejected definitely werent using racial slurs. 

godgiven999

Bearden_Bear72

Gurdon definitely made me put my foot in my mouth and shocked me so far this season.  That depth and Line sure are useful.  Good game

HOGS1976

74 should have been ejected, its bs that 1 player from gurdon got ejected and cheap shots on the kickoff full blown spear helmet to helmet and kid didn't get ejected, lot more kids on the field during brawl from gurdon 82 never threw punch was pulling gurdon kids off dierks player that were full blown kicking the kid while he was laying there, but go figure was at gurdon, Bennet got screwed in this game

bigman5570

Quote from: HOGS1976 on October 04, 2018, 11:26:10 am
74 should have been ejected, its bs that 1 player from gurdon got ejected and cheap shots on the kickoff full blown spear helmet to helmet and kid didn't get ejected, lot more kids on the field during brawl from gurdon 82 never threw punch was pulling gurdon kids off dierks player that were full blown kicking the kid while he was laying there, but go figure was at gurdon, Bennet got screwed in this game

Buddy, this issue is dead.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas