• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bauxite vs. Malvern. Let's get it on!

Started by Digger#23, September 16, 2018, 06:29:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VanillaThunder

SUGARTOWN

Wow, who let the 5th graders on here? 

I take that back, it's more like Pre-k.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 19, 2018, 09:24:07 am

no thats u

VanillaThunder

SUGARTOWN

VanillaThunder

SUGARTOWN

VanillaThunder

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 19, 2018, 09:45:53 am
who are you pulling for this friday? score prediction

I'll give that to you on Friday.

VanillaThunder

Dminer023

Give score predictions for the game Friday
I say Miners win 35-7

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 18, 2018, 10:45:17 pm
Donkey boy,

Everybody knows that You can't read or post properly. I figured you for a DNC recruit.  I'll stick to that.  It's great having teeth.  When did all of yours rot out? Long time ago I believe.  Probably about the time you started your first post out of 7k+. What level in Dungeons and Dragons are you?  You must be a very high level Wizard.  That's cool I guess.  In Bauxite we work, hunt, make time for women and play sports.  Keep up the awesome work Gandalf.  Never forget, you're the white wizard donkeyfan.

You seem to know an awful lot about this dungeon game. Is that some video game or something? DNC? Afraid the only DNC I know of is the Democratic National Convention. So, people in Bauxite hunt, work, "make time for women", and play sports. I did notice you never mentioned education...I just have the one question...what sport is it Bauxite plays?

Coltfan2005

September 19, 2018, 11:28:34 am #62 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:37:08 am by Coltfan2005

Dminer023

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 11:22:45 am
You seem to know an awful lot about this dungeon game. Is that some video game or something? DNC? Afraid the only DNC I know of is the Democratic National Convention. So, people in Bauxite hunt, work, "make time for women", and play sports. I did notice you never mentioned education...I just have the one question...what sport is it Bauxite plays?
Football, soccer, baseball, track, cross country, bowling, golf, basketball, swimming, fishing, cheer, dance, volleyball. There's the list of most since you asked.

Coltfan2005

It's been pointed out that I am too supportive of Rivercrest and their abilities here in the 4A. That last year and a State Championship in 3A means nothing. I am frequently asked "what has Rivercrest done in the 4A". Sure, they are 3-0 against two 5A and one 3A school...but what else? Well, since they have only played 3 games since joining the 4A, I guess they have not done much. Hopefully, they will do something worth mentioning. It would be rough being one of those teams that are inconsequential in every way. By the way, in 10 years or so...what has the Bauxite football program done in 4A?

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Dminer023 on September 19, 2018, 12:51:34 pm
Football, soccer, baseball, track, cross country, bowling, golf, basketball, swimming, fishing, cheer, dance, volleyball. There's the list of most since you asked.

Wait, you have a fishing team?

VanillaThunder

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on September 19, 2018, 09:24:07 am

When this gets up to a 6th grade level let me know... I'll jump in...

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on September 19, 2018, 01:31:59 pm

A goal that can't be reached is just a wish.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on September 19, 2018, 01:31:59 pm

i specialize in 6th to 7th grade arguing, you will hold no candle to me sir...

VanillaThunder

in all seriousness, that was meant with a great deal of sarcasm

SUGARTOWN

$aintMaximu$

I live back in Bauxite, you see
My woman and the kids and the dogs and me
I got a shotgun and a rifle and a four wheel drive
And a Bauxite boy can survive, Bauxite boy can survive
I can plow a field all day long
I can catch catfish from dusk 'til dawn
Make our own whiskey and our own smoke too
Ain't too many things Bauxite boys can't do
We grow good old tomatoes and homemade wine
And Bauxite boy can survive, Bauxite boy can survive
Because you can't out post us and can't catch us when we run
'Cause we're them ol' boys that run 4.4 forty times
We say grace and we say ma'am
And if you ain't into that, we don't give a dang
We came from Bauxite Arkansas and the Western skies
And we can skin a buck, we can run a trot line

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 17, 2018, 06:55:46 pm
seriously average? seriously over rated? seriously a number 4 seed if lucky?
just saw this reply.. what reason do you have to think bauxite is "overrated" or "average"?

VanillaThunder

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on September 19, 2018, 01:39:26 pm
Because you can't out post us and we run can't catch us when we run

best quote I personally have ever seen.  ;D ;D

AirWarren

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on September 19, 2018, 01:39:26 pm
Because you can't out post us and we run can’t catch us when we run

And the rest of the ssssstttttttttaaaaaaatttttteeeeeee couldn't give a dayyyyyy**

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 19, 2018, 01:40:25 pm
best quote I personally have ever seen.  ;D ;D

Reading his post this song came to me instantly :)

VanillaThunder

im gonna be honest, I don't really understand why everybody hates on bauxite, a team that was once great but has been struggling for the past 8+ years... happy to see them finally have a more positive future.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 19, 2018, 01:45:53 pm
im gonna be honest, I don't really understand why everybody hates on bauxite, a team that was once great but has been struggling for the past 8+ years... happy to see them finally have a more positive future.
I'm pulling for them. One of my old friends is coaching there.

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 01:48:42 pm
I'm pulling for them. One of my old friends is coaching there.
which coach? my nephew plays for them so i get to really keep up with the miners.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 19, 2018, 01:52:22 pm
which coach? my nephew plays for them so i get to really keep up with the miners.
Jordan

VanillaThunder

Quote from: Oldman on September 19, 2018, 01:55:05 pm
Jordan
not familiar with that name, but if he's a part of the staff at bauxite I like him! haha

Digger#23

Coach Jordan is the rb coach.  Great guy.  My son's position coach.  He loves him.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 19, 2018, 01:39:32 pm
just saw this reply.. what reason do you have to think bauxite is "overrated" or "average"?

That's simple. I have watched the films of all three of their games. They are over rated by fans and by anyone that picks them in any top 15. Average, because I watched the films and saw the team play.

AirWarren

DeeGee

Quote from: VanillaThunder on September 19, 2018, 01:52:22 pm

My daughyer is on cheer in Bauxite and her boyfriend of 2 yeats is on the team. They are both Seniors.

DeeGee

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 18, 2018, 07:46:43 pm
Geez, get it through your head. Just because someone disagrees with someone else's opinion doesn't mean they are hating.

Do you honestly have to have something to say about every single post I post? Was your name memntioned?  Someone asked about the Bauxite posters and I commented. Why are you so obsessed with me???? 3A board and 4A too?? I feel like I  have a stalker. Not to mention the times you have personally called me outside my name. Just because you want to argue doesn't make you right, you know that right?  You also do know that you do not have to comment your hatred towards me on all of my post. Truth be told I most likely have a higher education than you since you want to bring up education at Bauxite, which I didn't attend but my child does, he was nameing sports and you ask about education, that wasn't the subject, sports was. You get out of line with people and we are all "snowflakes?" I'm kinda thinking you're creepy commenting on most things I've posted and maybe a bit of a flake. Grow up, it's 2018!  If every little thing hurts your feelings then this is definitely not the FF I'm used to  from when I started on here years ago. People all up in there feelings and offended by the slightest thing. Would you please stay off my post. I'm  asking you nicely for now. Because you sir, would be considered the snowflake following me around.
Ohhhhhh, yes I read all comments so you know where that comes from. Have a great day.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 06:41:19 pm
Do you honestly have to have something to say about every single post I post? Was your name memntioned?  Someone asked about the Bauxite posters and I commented. Why are you so obsessed with me???? 3A board and 4A too?? I feel like I  have a stalker. Not to mention the times you have personally called me outside my name. Just because you want to argue doesn't make you right, you know that right?  You also do know that you do not have to comment your hatred towards me on all of my post. Truth be told I most likely have a higher education than you since you want to bring up education at Bauxite, which I didn't attend but my child does, he was nameing sports and you ask about education, that wasn't the subject, sports was. You get out of line with people and we are all "snowflakes?" I'm kinda thinking you're creepy commenting on most things I've posted and maybe a bit of a flake. Grow up, it's 2018!  If every little thing hurts your feelings then this is definitely not the FF I'm used to  from when I started on here years ago. People all up in there feelings and offended by the slightest thing. Would you please stay off my post. I'm  asking you nicely for now. Because you sir, would be considered the snowflake following me around.
Ohhhhhh, yes I read all comments so you know where that comes from. Have a great day.

You know, this one time you are right. I have spent way too much time reading personal attacks, ignorant posts from three different Bauxite fans, and someone who apparently has the opinion that someone that disagrees with her is simply doing it because she is not a he.
Not going to get into some further arguments with people who want to call others haters or a cancer.  Feel free to think Bauxite is in the country. Heck, feel free to think fishing is a high school sport, everyone that disagrees with you is a "hater", or that you are a genius.

Digger#23

Quote from: AirWarren on September 19, 2018, 09:00:02 am
Aren't you from Little Rock?

And what is Dungeons and Dragons?

LR yes sir.  Wife is from Bryant.  She wanted to live out here.  It's been a good experience. 
DND is a role playing game from the 70's.  Enjoyed by odd folks everywhere. 

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 07:13:07 pm #89 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:45:16 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 06:57:46 pm
You know, this one time you are right. I have spent way too much time reading personal attacks, ignorant posts from three different Bauxite fans, and someone who apparently has the opinion that someone that disagrees with her is simply doing it because she is not a he.
Not going to get into some further arguments with people who want to call others haters or a cancer.  Feel free to think Bauxite is in the country. Heck, feel free to think fishing is a high school sport, everyone that disagrees with you is a "hater", or that you are a genius.

See now that's where you have me all wrong. My daughter goes to Bauxite by school choice. I attend their games to watch my daughter cheer, and watch some football, but mostly there to support her as I did when my son played for GR. If you had read correctly my son played for GR. Where I did live for a long time. I graduated from NLR, not a country kinda girl if we keep it real. My only point was last year was hard on them because of certain events but I personally think this coach will make them better. But you blew it all out of proportion. As you said yourself, read all the comments before you come at someone you know nothing about. Sorry to inform you, but I'm very happy being a female, never have wanted to be a man, I find a lot of men quite nice to look at lol. Are we done yet?

AirWarren

DeeGee

Quote from: AirWarren on September 19, 2018, 07:18:55 pm
You lil Rock boys don't know nothing about hunting ;)

But us NLR girl's do!  You can't move to GR and not know how to hunt lol. Plus I  was in the Army for several years, I know a thing or two about weapons and kill shots.

Digger#23

I have my moments AW.  Last year was a failure. Goldie is packing heat I think.  I'm sure to see her at the game Friday. Holla!
Saw Warren @ NLR.  Very impressed! First time to see Burks and the DT kid.  Whoa buddy!!

Digger#23

I have my moments AW.  Last year was a failure. Goldie is packing heat I think.  I'm sure to see her at the game Friday. Holla!
Saw Warren @ NLR.  Very impressed! First time to see Burks and the DT kid.  Whoa buddy!!

DeeGee

September 19, 2018, 07:40:16 pm #94 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 07:53:10 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Digger#23 on September 19, 2018, 07:34:59 pm

Yes, I will be there. I never miss any of my kids sports games. And yes, I'm packing, weapons that is. 2 weapons with me at all time in my vehicle, but not in the stadium lol. I'm not trying to go to jail, but I don't need a weapon to protect myself. Thanks for the comment though! Appreciate it!

moneyminers

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 19, 2018, 04:40:49 pm
That's simple. I have watched the films of all three of their games. They are over rated by fans and by anyone that picks them in any top 15. Average, because I watched the films and saw the team play.
I'm sure i'm going to speak for a lot of Bauxite fans when it comes to this but I think the only way we'd see if your talk was correct is after the season is over. We're very delighted that you'd take time out of your day to watch film on us. But you wanna talk about our games, you guy barely slipped past Osceola.... a team who y'all should've beat by 20+ who are also 3A but whose talking. praise to your 5A competition wins, not too impressive considering both teams aren't top tier but hey, it's all about what Bauxite can't do right? hahhaha u troll

DeeGee

Quote from: moneyminers on September 19, 2018, 07:50:07 pm
I'm sure i'm going to speak for a lot of Bauxite fans when it comes to this but I think the only way we'd see if your talk was correct is after the season is over. We're very delighted that you'd take time out of your day to watch film on us. But you wanna talk about our games, you guy barely slipped past Osceola.... a team who y'all should've beat by 20+ who are also 3A but whose talking. praise to your 5A competition wins, not too impressive considering both teams aren't top tier but hey, it's all about what Bauxite can't do right? hahhaha u troll

AMEN!!! ^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^

AirWarren

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 07:40:16 pm
Yes, I will be there. I never miss any of my kids sports games. And yes, I'm packing, weapons that is. 2 weapons with me at all time in my vehicle, but not in the stadium lol. I'm not trying to go to jail, but I don't need a weapon to protect myself. Thanks for the comment though! Appreciate it!

These kind of comments....make me laugh a little.

DeeGee

September 20, 2018, 09:33:57 am #98 Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 09:35:53 am by DeeGoldie
Quote from: AirWarren on September 20, 2018, 07:58:11 am
These kind of comments....make me laugh a little.

Lol, why is that. Because I had to explain how I am packing???? Lmbo! You just have to these days or folks will run with that statement the whole wrong way.lol

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: DeeGoldie on September 19, 2018, 07:40:16 pm

Two weapons? One for each hand?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas