• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle for the Judges Cup

Started by Lions84, September 15, 2018, 08:15:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins this year?

Clarendon
15 (50%)
Brinkley
15 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Voting closed: September 21, 2018, 08:15:49 pm

Lions84

da greatest bigbaby

Tigerpride37

MomaLion

FoxandHound34

MomaLion

da greatest bigbaby

FoxandHound34

You wish moma, I call it like I see it. Brinkley will beat Clarendon Friday night so sorry if that offends you must be hard losing all the time

MomaLion

FoxandHound34

da greatest bigbaby

Jbtiger you an Tucker might wanna focus on this whip'n friday we already know yaw situation on academics it made headline news with yaw new superintendent again along with Augusta lol an fox how you gonna tell moma you got Brinkley over Clarendon then vote for us lol it's 5-0 Clarendon that's all 5 on the thread an don't say you voted for buck lol we know your a undercover lion's fans  lol lion's drum Brinkley

FoxandHound34

That's because I'm on the mobile app on my phone big baby, we don't see the polls on here

big E

da greatest bigbaby

Yeah big e I don't think this game will be a defensive battle lol the lion's open it up on buck  you don't think we can score 5 td's on buck  should've had 4 td's on mccrory

big E

Should've would've could've you know what they say about ifs and buts.

da greatest bigbaby

You still didn't answer the question big e lol OK I will 35-14  I would say 40-7 but they appear 2 be a lil better this year just a lil lol we score early or we score late after yaw ware yawself out conditioning ect lol kinda like what we gonna do 2 Des arc , Carlisle  heavy weight lifters none athletic guys  lol run circles around em

big E

Answer the question,  ok I dont think neither team is in shape whoever gives out first will lose this game . Brinkley IPS more physical with the front 8 but with their QB out until the 4th quarter who knows about their offence. Good luck to both teams.

da greatest bigbaby

September 16, 2018, 08:40:18 pm #17 Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 08:46:39 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Brinkley is more physical lol I'm sure Marvell / Elaine is also you guys   lol big e it's gonna be a athletic up an down speed  game on the ground our RB 5'10 185 4.6 marvin horn an QB Rodd Williams is gonna have a good nite we almost scored 50 on em last year lol they gave yaw Palestine a lil better game because that's what they do run around back their but noo offence lol an of course our start'n dB's arent playing football  were gonna plow a Mack truck hole then we're gone td lol  Des arc run  flexbone Carlisle run the wing t Marianna run the I an I think Brinkley run multiple sets I think an  I haven't heard anything from jbtiger an ctucker their worried about the  14 minute merge to the lion's den players academics  an I think that jr Varsity thang lol an jr lion's 4-0 35-7 over the Brinkley tiger cubs

FoxandHound34

They are not your starting DBs if they don't play football stop saying that. Your starting DBs are the ones who actually come out and play.

Ctucker

If the Tucker  are talking about is me I could care less who beats who in football! Our school does not have football!

da greatest bigbaby

That's fine now yaw don't want any part of the 2 whip'ns Thursday an Friday lol jbtiger I know for sure is all Brinkley lol an fox those were our starting db's an 1 was the starting QB Bonner I would be lie'n if I said they wasn't lol o an if the one's with the dog in the fight are quiet about their whip'n why are yaw mouth'n then lol

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2018, 04:31:05 pm
can Clarendon score 35 points?
If we don't shoot ourselves in the foot again, definitely.  Got to clean up the mistakes.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 16, 2018, 07:41:35 pm
Answer the question,  ok I dont think neither team is in shape whoever gives out first will lose this game . Brinkley IPS more physical with the front 8 but with their QB out until the 4th quarter who knows about their offence. Good luck to both teams.
What's wrong with their qb? Was he thrown out?
One of our biggest issues is lack of depth.  Any team we play with a good deal more players suited up will wear us down. 
We made some solid improvements last week but the bad snaps have got to stop and our QB has got to use his legs more...he had several opportunities to run the ball last week and instead made a bad pass.  I don't know if we just caught McCrory on a very bad night of what but THAT team THAT night was very beatable.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 16, 2018, 09:13:22 pm
If the Tucker  are talking about is me I could care less who beats who in football! Our school does not have football!
How are y'all looking this year in basketball?  Did the big guy graduate?

MomaLion

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 16, 2018, 09:24:18 pm
That's fine now yaw don't want any part of the 2 whip'ns Thursday an Friday lol jbtiger I know for sure is all Brinkley lol an fox those were our starting db's an 1 was the starting QB Bonner I would be lie'n if I said they wasn't lol o an if the one's with the dog in the fight are quiet about their whip'n why are yaw mouth'n then lol
Tucker is from WCC and i'm thinking Fox is from Des Arc or there about.

Ctucker

September 17, 2018, 07:25:33 am #25 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 07:27:36 am by Ctucker
Quote from: MomaLion on September 17, 2018, 12:10:24 am
How are y'all looking this year in basketball?  Did the big guy graduate?
we got a pretty good bunch but we don't have any body on the level with Cartwright! But it will be a little better team than last year in my opinion wont be one go to guy we will be a lot more balanced! I'd say top ten but Lower part of top ten!

da greatest bigbaby

September 17, 2018, 11:07:36 am #26 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:10:05 am by da greatest bigbaby
Thx moma I was wondering where ctucker an fox come in @ lol an or which way they were
going with their mouth'n lol an hey guys can yaw wait on yaw hoop whip'n geez its whip the brinkley swamp poodles week in Clarendon lol an ctucker yeah you ctucker from judsonia /WCC lol aint gonna whip nobody especially the lion's I noo yaw suppose 2 have a Larry bird an thangs but that game was over last year before it got started we whip'd yaw soo bad alot of hype every year off yaw soft schedule plzz save the drama an step your game of 1st ok lol did you read my other post give me a break with the bearden , England , mtn pine, Sloan , eureka springs ,poyen  ,an wcc crap do yaw honestly think they can whip the lion's in hoops  lol I figured us vs Earle or junction city in the championship game maybe marked tree  6'6 Malik gets MVP 29 pts 15 rebounds  3 assist an 5 dunks lol

Tigerpride37

September 17, 2018, 02:20:38 pm #27 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 02:36:20 pm by Tigerpride37
No !! he did not just call brinkley the brinkley swamp poddles lol I normally just look at the post and go on about my business.but I gotta go there on this one. I no I'm not the best poster on here but who is this guy . He make my head hurt trying to figure out what it is he trying to say. But anyway before u start name calling learn yours the Clarendon river Rats

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 17, 2018, 07:25:33 am
we got a pretty good bunch but we don't have any body on the level with Cartwright! But it will be a little better team than last year in my opinion wont be one go to guy we will be a lot more balanced! I'd say top ten but Lower part of top ten!
Sounds good. I'd take a balanced team over one star player anyday. Yes,  we have a star,  but he has some really good help.

MomaLion

Quote from: Tigerpride37 on September 17, 2018, 02:20:38 pm
No !! he did not just call brinkley the brinkley swamp poddles lol I normally just look at the post and go on about my business.but I gotta go there on this one. I no I'm not the best poster on here but who is this guy . He make my head hurt trying to figure out what it is he trying to say. But anyway before u start name calling learn yours the Clarendon river Rats
Yes,  Brinkley is swamp poodles and Clarendon is river rats... been that way for years.

FoxandHound34

You're far off if you think I'm from a Des Arc lol. I simply stated facts that's it. Brinkley wins by 12, you don't like it get over it.

MomaLion

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 17, 2018, 02:44:50 pm
You're far off if you think I'm from a Des Arc lol. I simply stated facts that's it. Brinkley wins by 12, you don't like it get over it.
If you think that's a fact then you are crazy. Facts can be proven. A projected score in a game that hasn't been played yet is simply a guess. An uneducated guess at that. But creating drama seems to be your MO here so have fun with that and have a fabulous day  :)

da greatest bigbaby

Alright here come them loyal tiger fans tiger37 ect in here hide'n til after   yaw might get 1 more might beat marvell long wait tho lol an im not sure who them other guys are just making sure yaw weren't swamp poodles yaw tight'n up an choose a side an they started with the river ratt stuff 1st of course after them whip'ns  lol  1 guy was asking bout Marvell/Elaine I have noo ideal dude yaw gone down their an fox did yaw wanna schedule em in hoops or football ? or do yaw have em coming up lol they not gonna act rite either sport lol  but were trying 2 whip on some 1 in football 1st now it wouldn't be right if we didn't fox we worked to hard this summer ctucker lol gotta get that w taste in our mouth

FoxandHound34

I guarantee you don't want to see my alma matter on the gridiron or the hardwood buddy. It's a long ways from the delta region you're in that's for sure.

da greatest bigbaby

September 17, 2018, 04:47:04 pm #34 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 05:13:45 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Well fox where ever your area is I'm sure they couldn't beat the Clarendon lion's in hoop were a top 3 program 2a,3a,4a,or 5a an yaw prolly wouldn't beat no.3 2a hazen or 3a Barton in the Delta area  bring it on were soo primed

FoxandHound34

Problem is big baby I didn't graduate in Arkansas lol. I moved here after high school. I went to Allen High in Texas outside of Dallas

da greatest bigbaby

Well fox you would have 2 jaw with Katy TX ,lufkin TX  , NLR , Bentonville or Fayetteville 7a football guys lol but around here 2a-5a  were king of the jungle in hoops since 2004 other then  Earle who just dropped down 2 2a a few years ago we rule but their bout done our squad was young an inexperienced also we got some great tradition an blowout wins in the last few years over 7a LR central 6a state champs pine bluff 5a state champs LR McClellan 4a Stuttgart 4a pine bluff dollarway  3a state champs mcgehee an 2a wins over  powerhouse marked tree junction city an Jacksonville lh ect    lol an were turning the corner in football jr high 3-0 an the lion's get their 1st win Friday an fox Brinkley prolly want score 12 points on us if they got shut out vs Palestine / Wheatley their done here lol

HorseFeathers

King of the jungle? You have no titles, and only one runner up?

jbtiger73

and how may state titles does that equal??????????

jbtiger73

and since we're comparing scores, doesn't a mercy rule mean that you get beat by 35 or more? since that what went down with ya'll and PW, Right????

big E

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 17, 2018, 06:56:31 pm
King of the jungle? You have no titles, and only one runner up?
watch out the 10,000 time conference champion that dunks on everyone 5 or 6 times but dont have time to prepare to defend the forward pass cause they to busy playing hoops will get angry if you challenge his kingdom.🤣🤣🤣

big E

Quote from: jbtiger73 on September 17, 2018, 07:02:17 pm
and since we're comparing scores, doesn't a mercy rule mean that you get beat by 35 or more? since that what went down with ya'll and PW, Right????
I was there I seen it and he still owes me $500. JB can you get my money keep $250 for yourself and spend the rest on some cheese fir hus whine.😉

da greatest bigbaby

September 17, 2018, 10:17:39 pm #42 Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:20:33 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yeah yeah whatever yaw wish tho lol an big e you will have 2 jaw with coach meeks he chooses what he  wants  to prepare for just turn around an hand the ball off line up an whip something yaw have never whip'd anybody lol  an play football that's 7 on 7 flag football stuff yaw won but like I said we're not in 2 training for that all summer were a small 2a program gear'd 2 compete on the gritty side of the game just like on no.9 mccrory loss by 2 td's yaw not even rank'd n 3a soo why well you noo  lol but anywhoo were still legit an well respected in sports king of the jungle status yaw wish Palestine 1 co- championship Brinkley none 2a-6 football we have bout 12  lol  ain't that's what its about you guys

MomaLion

Ok back to Clarendon vs Brinkley... was Brinkley's qb ejected or injured?

da greatest bigbaby

That's for sure moma they be asking me soo many questions bout our no.1 trophy hoop squad lol like when we gonna win a state title im like idk but I know we're gonna go like 30-3 again lol an whip yaw like 75-25 noo mercy soo primed jbtiger an big e  them be leaving @ halftime an what money yaw left the gym @ the half act'n like something fell on yaw head  lol  rank'd no.1 or no.2 in the state if they go with marked tree again we just gonna whip em lol an moma was he a good QB I noo they got that 1 big tall guy 6'2 220 but I haven't heard any 1 say he can burn yet they didn't score on Palestine lol

big E

Big baby your a retard and momma Brinkley's qb got ejected in the 4th fir throwing a ball at the official. He can return sometime in the 4th quarter.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 18, 2018, 05:20:50 am
Big baby your a retard and momma Brinkley's qb got ejected in the 4th fir throwing a ball at the official. He can return sometime in the 4th quarter.
Lmbo, I believe I'd like to have seen that. No discipline but we've all thought about it at times.

da greatest bigbaby

September 18, 2018, 11:34:07 am #47 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 11:41:28 am by da greatest bigbaby
Big e you still trying 2 give away your useless info lol can they burn or not lol  an you can also stop use'n your script you had ready I would never wage'r on a Palestine/Wheatley vs Clarendon football 500 bucks yeah rite wake up out your lil palestine world like I said they should'nt have never let yaw out the bottom half of the conference you only beat 3 small 2a school Clarendon Brinkley an Marvell/Elaine in football  now if it was hoops I would be impressed lol  but anywhoo we took yaw off our top trophy hoop schedule yaw hazen , Carlisle,  Des arc he kept brinkey mccrory on tho big e  I guess coach felt like it would be a better game then the 3a team lol  an we replaced yaw with kipp ,/Helena , England ,4a Dewitt ,bay , England tourney mountain home tourney an marianna tourney it should be some comp their lol  an then Earle epc mt Augusta cross co conference games nothing personal big e we trying to do the thang an don't say you don't care cause we have chance @ the 2a hoop state title wow yaw don't on anything lol an after yaw drop these nxt 4 Barton ,rison, mcgehee,lake village yaw should win vs pbd an drew central that's 5-4 we gonna be monkey dunk'n sky high no.1 rank'd team in the state gonna be coming thru lol yaw get your game up

big E

Big baby she ask I told her and you are still a retard , because you obviously cant tell me who the they is you refer to.

Ctucker

September 18, 2018, 02:57:19 pm #49 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 03:32:49 pm by Ctucker
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 17, 2018, 06:50:01 pm
Well fox you would have 2 jaw with Katy TX ,lufkin TX  , NLR , Bentonville or Fayetteville 7a football guys lol but around here 2a-5a  were king of the jungle in hoops since 2004 other then  Earle who just dropped down 2 2a a few years ago we rule but their bout done our squad was young an inexperienced also we got some great tradition an blowout wins in the last few years over 7a LR central 6a state champs pine bluff 5a state champs LR McClellan 4a Stuttgart 4a pine bluff dollarway  3a state champs mcgehee an 2a wins over  powerhouse marked tree junction city an Jacksonville lh ect    lol an were turning the corner in football jr high 3-0 an the lion's get their 1st win Friday an fox Brinkley prolly want score 12 points on us if they got shut out vs Palestine / Wheatley their done here lol
yalls basketball team is good but besides Earle yalls been the best for how long! Did you forget about the butt kickings Cedar Ridge gave y'all and England has won a State recently ! I think it was the year that nobody could beat y'all! And I think u forgot about Marked Tree they have been a little more successful than y'all!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas