• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warren at Crossett. 8-4a conference opener. Let’s get it started!

Started by AirWarren, September 15, 2018, 07:04:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

AirWarren

Lumberjackfan1978

Sports Guru

Y'all Jacks be safe on the way back to Warren tonight, the weather is pretty bad. Hats off to y'all on the win.

Sports Guru

Lumberjackfan1978

LJ06

Didn't listen to the game after Warren got up 49-0, but I'm assuming it was a complete transition to 2nd teamers not long after that for the 'Jacks?

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: LJ06 on September 22, 2018, 05:02:48 am
Didn't listen to the game after Warren got up 49-0, but I'm assuming it was a complete transition to 2nd teamers not long after that for the 'Jacks?

By mid 2nd quarter I'd say it was mostly 2nd team.

LJ06

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 22, 2018, 05:06:57 am
By mid 2nd quarter I'd say it was mostly 2nd team.

There will be better days ahead for Crossett just hang in there!

Romeo

I'm hearing that some Warren fans are upset that Coach Hembree took the starters out midway through the second quarter and voiced their frustrations on social media. Really?

AirWarren

Quote from: Romeo on September 22, 2018, 11:40:30 am
I'm hearing that some Warren fans are upset that Coach Hembree took the starters out midway through the second quarter and voiced their frustrations on social media. Really?

If so, those people are clowns.

We lost a state title last year because of being flat out worn out because of running Treylon to death. In 2013, we lost the state title because we lost 4 starters for the year in non conference.

This is the first year in YEARS....nearly 10 to be exact that we come out of non conference healthy. We have so much depth on this team right now and why risk hurting anyone??? It was 49-0 at half! Get the younger kids REPS and work toward November.

Terrible mentality Warrenites.

EagleForLife12

Warren is a great team...very great. But I just don't believe we are 49-0 at halftime worse than Warren..maybe its time to reevaluate our program. Are kids cannot be this bad?

AirWarren

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on September 22, 2018, 11:46:17 am
Warren is a great team...very great. But I just don't believe we are 49-0 at halftime worse than Warren..maybe its time to reevaluate our program. Are kids cannot be this bad?

That's what I told Kyle. Y'all have a BIG wr and some good sized kids.

There is no reason those kids shouldn't be competitive.

Romeo

The athletes are there at Crossett. I mean, UAM signed seven players from Crossett in February. Anytime you have track championships you have athletes.

LJ06

That's just retarded. Have they never watched Friday Night Lights? Tell lessons from Boobie Miles people. No point in playing starters in a game that is completely over with when you can get valuable playing time for younger guys.

cjohn1995

Sometimes it's hard to not think about some of the conference titles Hamburg would have won if it weren't for Warren being so dominant every year. They just reload every year like bama.

OrangeCrush.

Firebo.com

AirWarren

Quote from: LJ06 on September 22, 2018, 12:29:46 pm
That’s just retarded. Have they never watched Friday Night Lights? Tell lessons from Boobie Miles people. No point in playing starters in a game that is completely over with when you can get valuable playing time for younger guys.

The curse of a successful program. Always the opinions and people get greedy.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: AirWarren on September 22, 2018, 11:48:16 am
That's what I told Kyle. Y'all have a BIG wr and some good sized kids.

There is no reason those kids shouldn't be competitive.
It's sad man, we are definitely in a plague right now lol. As romeo said UAM signed 7 of our guys last year, and 1 of there best WR's now is Jeremy Hampton who also played here. But u can never tell from the product we put on the field. Something is being missed.

STUNNA

If hembree wanted to. We could have names the score this game.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AirWarren on September 22, 2018, 11:43:31 am
If so, those people are clowns.

We lost a state title last year because of being flat out worn out because of running Treylon to death. In 2013, we lost the state title because we lost 4 starters for the year in non conference.

This is the first year in YEARS....nearly 10 to be exact that we come out of non conference healthy. We have so much depth on this team right now and why risk hurting anyone??? It was 49-0 at half! Get the younger kids REPS and work toward November.

Terrible mentality Warrenites.
This should prove to be an ongoing issue the rest of the season since I doubt anyone in the 8 4A will fight off a mercy rule. I think you guys may run into an issue where some of those guys haven't got enough field time come playoff time. Still, it is extremely difficult to get hurt while NOT in the game. It really is a no brainer for Bo.

Lumberjackfan1978

AirWarren

Quote from: Eddie Goodson on September 22, 2018, 05:54:23 pm
This should prove to be an ongoing issue the rest of the season since I doubt anyone in the 8 4A will fight off a mercy rule. I think you guys may run into an issue where some of those guys haven't got enough field time come playoff time. Still, it is extremely difficult to get hurt while NOT in the game. It really is a no brainer for Bo.

You can never make everyone happy. Period.

Even when winning as a TEAM 49-0.

The sentiment I have on the matter, go to hermitage. Or Woodlawn. They need some more bodies over there.

Eddie Goodson

Quote from: AirWarren on September 22, 2018, 06:19:58 pm
You can never make everyone happy. Period.

Even when winning as a TEAM 49-0.

The sentiment I have on the matter, go to hermitage. Or Woodlawn. They need some more bodies over there.
Oh hang making anyone happy. He coaches teams to state championships. Only person he has to make happy is the Superintendent.

I speaking about the fine line he is going to have to walk getting his first team enough reps to remain sharp and still protect them so they are ready for the playoffs. Dumas will give the Jacks a game for a while but they are going to be the only ones who do.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas