• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

JACKETS AT WM

Started by wynnefootballfan, September 13, 2018, 03:28:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wynnefootballfan

Might get to see this on. What are some thoughts..

JacketFan

If the Jackets  show up that played  Arkadelphia last week, WM will have a game on there hands.  And they are getting better every week, they are young, but have a very good group of sophomores that will be tough to beat in a few years.  If the OLine holds up, I say the Jackets win it by 7, and they have to play up to WM speed, if they don't, it will be a long nite.  But if this team plays to there potential, they will shock a lot of folks in 5a this year, so play hard, play fast, and leave it all on th field jackets.

westmem

This will be a great game I'm pulling for my devils
WM28
Jackets 19

I hope we leave y'all on the field lol just playing

incogneto

West Memphis is one of the best teams in the state this year.  WM by a comfortable margin is my pick. 

JessieP

I don't know much about Wynne this year other than their young and starting from scratch. Batesville scrimmaged WM and of the 4  teams we've seen this year (WM, LRCA, Jonesboro and Searcy) WM is by far, I mean LA to NY far, the most physical team I've seen. They are big, fast and angry up front. The ADG rated WM the best line play in the state, having seen it up close I would have to agree. Wynne beat Arky but everyone is beating Arky this year. Be prepared for a street battle. WM will bring it up front. I would love to see Wynne represent the 5A with a victory but if they are not 6'3, 300 average up front it may be a long night.

Lumberjackfan1978

JessieP

Quote from: Lumberjackfan1978 on September 13, 2018, 09:00:36 pm
WM by 3 touchdowns

I think you may be right. With a young team you often see underclassmen step up at the skill positions, the one area where inexperience is exploited is in the trenches. Wynne is always hard nosed, disciplined and smash mouth. What their youngsters have not seen is the physicality of WM. Wynne will have some 16 year olds lined up across an angry bigger faster 18 year old. That's a tall order for anyone.  Wynne may surprise us, it wouldn't be the first time, but WM would mercy rule Arky or Marion. I wouldn't be surprised to see WM at WMS in December.

JacketFan

That's what's great about Friday nite football, anybody can win on any given nite, so let's hope WM comes into the game with the same mentality the Hogs did this past Saturday, The Big Head, you guys know the rest of the story, Go Jackets

westmem

Trust me we don't have the big head we coming for you every Friday nite trust me and we will leave it on the field tonight GO BLUE Devils

olemissjacket99

Wynne may get mercy ruled.  Hope not but WM is loaded

the voice

Mr_Deb

Once upon a time not long ago I remember Wynne having #34 Deangelo Williams and #42 Antonio Warren wheeling it out of Campbell's diamond T.

Looking back on it, it's crazy stuff... two running backs in the same backfield with both going on to the NFL, impressive stuff especially considering the size of the town.

They also won the title D.Will's senior season. Good stuff, great memories.  ;)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas