• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 7A Top Ten--Week 2

Started by Mike Bonds, September 06, 2018, 09:01:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Bonds

1.  Bryant
2.  North Little Rock
3.  Fort Smith Northside
4.  Fayetteville
5.  Fort Smith Southside
6.  Conway
7.  Cabot
8.  Springdale
9.  Bentonville West
10.  Bentonville

tj1987

Bryant with 1 partial win and ranked#1
Fort Smith Northside #3 with a win over Heritage, which (no disrespect) is one of the weakest teams in the state unfortunately and 6A Greenwood.
Fayetteville 2-0 at #4 with a convincing road win over  MO #5 6A St. John Vianney and #1 OK #24 USA Today #19 MaxPreps and defending champs Owasso and they are ranked #4? Oook that makes sense :D
  Please rethink.

Hoghead2

September 08, 2018, 07:42:36 am #2 Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:55:21 am by Hoghead2
 ???

Hoghead2

NLR is for real.  I haven't seen Bryant or FS Northside.  But NLR is pretty salty.

spoof1530

Anyone who ranks any team ahead of NLR at this point, is either biased or doesn't know anything about football. They are clearly the best in the state at this point. And I have zero ties to NLR, other than they will likely give my team a beat down come the end of the season.

Wildcat Football

Cabot is #3 and Bryant is #5.  Northside and Fayetteville will beat Bryant.  NLR clearly #1 with Fayetteville a distant #2. This will all be clear by week 5.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

Seriously, how is Southside in the top 10?  Does anyone believe they could beat 8 or even 9 of those other teams? 

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Quote from: spoof1530 on September 09, 2018, 07:45:13 am
Anyone who ranks any team ahead of NLR at this point, is either biased or doesn't know anything about football. They are clearly the best in the state at this point. And I have zero ties to NLR, other than they will likely give my team a beat down come the end of the season.
Well said and likewise. They look like a college team compared to most of the competition. The Charging Wildcats have the best athletes and coaches. Can't wait to see them play Fayetteville in December.

businesstron

I'd say

1. NLR
2. Fayetteville
3. Northside
4. Bryant
5. Cabot
6. Conway
7. Springdale
8. South Side
9. Bentonville West
10. Van Buren