• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I’m outty guys. Thank you everyone.

Started by Blazer51, November 25, 2017, 01:02:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blazer51

Over the last 7 years I have learned a lot from majority of people on these boards and will miss being on here everyday. Lately I've been doing more ready than posting to try to learn from some of you guys. My little brother is graduating in may from valley view and I no longer have anyone to watch in highschool ball since my coach left vv a few years back. Plus me and my fiancé will be welcoming our first child in the next few months so I'll be getting off the board for the most part. Thank y'all for a lot of good memories and good laughs on this board. Good luck to PA and LRMC in the state title game and good luck to all teams next year. God bless all of y'all!

JessieP

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 25, 2017, 01:02:36 pm
Over the last 7 years I have learned a lot from majority of people on these boards and will miss being on here everyday. Lately I've been doing more ready than posting to try to learn from some of you guys. My little brother is graduating in may from valley view and I no longer have anyone to watch in highschool ball since my coach left vv a few years back. Plus me and my fiancé will be welcoming our first child in the next few months so I'll be getting off the board for the most part. Thank y'all for a lot of good memories and good laughs on this board. Good luck to PA and LRMC in the state title game and good luck to all teams next year. God bless all of y'all!

Good luck to you, check in from time to time. Congratulations on the baby. Your about to redefine whats important to you, nothing beats being a Dad.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: JessieP on November 25, 2017, 01:18:37 pm
Good luck to you, check in from time to time. Congratulations on the baby. Your about to redefine whats important to you, nothing beats being a Dad.

Oh my!  By that last statement, I must surmise that JessieP has procreated.  Can we survive in a world filled with mini JessieP's running around?  Let's hope they look like Mom😀😀😀😀😀

Grond

Well said, & good life.

However, Valley View took themselves to a new level this year, and it may be difficult to NOT keep up with the Blazers. Besides, got to do something while you are rocking the baby.  ;)

Go Postal

Good luck in anything that you do.  But remember, you can always check to see what is happening in Arkansas sports on here, plus a lot of schools are now live streaming their games on all the sports that they play so you can watch whomever that you want in about every place in the world where internet is available.  Heck, I have buddies in Canada and Australia tuning in to see the Goblins play in different sports.  Valley View seems to have a very good sports program in place for different sports and I can't wait to see how their boys and girls do for the East this year in soccer for instance.

One last thing, don't forget your password just in case it is awhile until you log back on.  It just is easier.

AirWarren

Best of luck with your endeavors. And congrats.

Coming from experience, when things slow down some with life, you'll be back. :)

Blazer51

Quote from: AirWarren on November 27, 2017, 08:28:52 am
Best of luck with your endeavors. And congrats.

Coming from experience, when things slow down some with life, you'll be back. :)

Oh I plan on checking in every now and then when I get the chance. I'm just currently working 85 hours a week between two jobs right now to save up money for when my fiancé gives birth so that I can hopefully take close to a month off with her. Thank you all for the encouraging words.

JessieP

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 27, 2017, 05:42:26 pm
Oh I plan on checking in every now and then when I get the chance. I'm just currently working 85 hours a week between two jobs right now to save up money for when my fiancé gives birth so that I can hopefully take close to a month off with her. Thank you all for the encouraging words.

You got this. The fact your working so hard for your family shows you are going to make a great Dad. Go get 'em Pops.

Overdahill

Quote from: JessieP on November 27, 2017, 06:07:19 pm
You got this. The fact your working so hard for your family shows you are going to make a great Dad. Go get 'em Pops.

I like it. The man may have to come back as POPS51 :D

Blazer51

Quote from: Overdahill on November 27, 2017, 07:32:32 pm
I like it. The man may have to come back as POPS51 :D

I appreciate it jessieP

And I may just do that . I think i may start a new acc as POPS51😂😂

AirWarren

Quote from: Blazer51 on November 27, 2017, 08:55:53 pm
I appreciate it jessieP

And I may just do that . I think i may start a new acc as POPS51😂😂

I was in your same position in 2009.

New grad RN....new grad RN in ICU......new baby.....working 4 to 5 night shifts a week.....

Come on back...you'll need a place to set your mind free HA!

Blazer51

Quote from: AirWarren on November 29, 2017, 05:54:55 am
I was in your same position in 2009.

New grad RN....new grad RN in ICU......new baby.....working 4 to 5 night shifts a week.....

Come on back...you'll need a place to set your mind free HA!

Highschool football was my first love and along with my coach helped me stay out of jail in highschool. I'll never be able to stay away for too long. I still try to check in atleast every couple of days on here. Second job is slow tonight so I had time to get on here and check things out.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas