• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cheerleaders

Started by funlovin, January 13, 2011, 12:29:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

funlovin

This was a really fun game, went with my BF.

Infamous

Those are some great pictures.

funlovin

wish i had more but thats it.  I don't know a lot about sports but i do enjoy pictures.  so i contributed what i could  :P

I do attempt to post in the basketball forum but i just can't get as deep as some of the guys that post there.  so to them i just seem like a dumb girl, lol.

Infamous

The fourth and fifth ones are my favorite.

funlovin

AH HA!!!  you like the cleavage dontcha...  LOL, don't blame you, i liked those best too.  :-[

Infamous

Haha, wow. I didn't realize how obvious that was.

funlovin

don't think for a second that we don't do that on purpose.  well, at least I do.  I'm guessing that most other girls do cause we like the attention.

Infamous

You girls are confusing creatures. You prop up the cleavage for attention, but we guys have to pick and choose our times to look at it while not actually staring.

Then, at the same time, you want compliments on other things, but you know where our attention is.

DB

Quote from: funlovin on February 28, 2011, 09:25:23 am
don't think for a second that we don't do that on purpose.  well, at least I do.  I'm guessing that most other girls do cause we like the attention.

I truly believe that God gave those to you not only for the purpose of taking care of children but also for the beauty factor.  Then He promptly plugged into us guys an appreciation for them.  And believe me, I truly appreciate them.   

ahsalum

Cheerleaders.

One of my favorite subjects.

Valleysports

You're confused - that's tryouts for NFL Officiating!  8)

ahsalum

Quote from: Valleysports on August 20, 2012, 10:17:18 pm

Wouldn't that be something.

DogsWin7

Quote from: Steve Perry on August 21, 2012, 12:50:30 pm
Quote from: Valleysports on August 20, 2012, 10:17:18 pm

Wouldn't that be something.

Yes, that would be a miracle because you have a one track mind when it comes to cheerleaders!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas