• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Manila Lions

Started by Head Lion, November 15, 2016, 08:50:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Head Lion

7th, Jr hi & Sr start the season with mercy rule wins over CRA.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Head Lion on November 15, 2016, 08:50:38 pm
7th, Jr hi & Sr start the season with mercy rule wins over CRA.

Congrats To the Lions

Redwolves8526

Will the young point guard get any college looks?

Head Lion

A couple small JC, he is an honors student. So if he wants he can play or just concentrate on school. He was the only Sr we started last, 3 Jr & a Soph rounded out starting lineup.

Head Lion

Jr boys beat Bay in Bay Inv 50-36, led by freshman point guard Daley Bielew & 6'5" post Brian Gonzalez.

Head Lion

Lions go to 2-0 with 80-65 win at Armorel, Jr boys 7th grade with mercy rule wins.

Baller_34

Sounds like a good win HL, heard Armorel has been playing pretty good.  Yalls Jr High and 7th grade pretty good also?

Head Lion

Not bad, Jr boys lost by 11 today in Bay tournament to Valley View. We were without 6'5" freshman center Brian Gonzalez, but VV has a pretty salty club.

NeaBaller21

Bic over Manila. Not sure of final score but it was around 12 or 15

Missco

November 22, 2016, 09:31:52 pm #9 Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 10:11:14 pm by Missco
How many bb players at Manila play football? Manila will still be good before the year is over. Surprised BIC won sounds like the new coach must be doing ok at BIC.

Baller_34

Oh my!! I didn't think BIC was that good. Didn't Riverside beat them pretty easy?

ISU7

Quote from: Baller_34 on November 22, 2016, 10:41:00 pm
Oh my!! I didn't think BIC was that good. Didn't Riverside beat them pretty easy?
Manila is good but some seen to over rate them every season. As far as the football players I don't know how many play basketball, but I do know Manila top 3 maybe 4 players on the basketball team didn't play football. Its still early, heck a couple of teams in the county still 3games deep in post season football.  Manila will be fine.🐯😷😎

RedWolf275

Riverside beat BIC by about 20 twice. Manila must have played really bad to lose by 14 to BIC. Final was 64-50 BIC.

NeaBaller21

I was at the game. If Manila isn't shooting good, then they have a slim chance of winning. Wish I had an exact number on how many 3's they shot.

BoxNOne

Quote from: RedWolf275 on November 23, 2016, 07:57:23 am
Riverside beat BIC by about 20 twice. Manila must have played really bad to lose by 14 to BIC. Final was 64-50 BIC.

This was a extremely surprising score to me. According to the Jonesboro Sun, Woodall had 27 of Manila's 50.

Bigleague

ISU7

Quote from: BoxNOne on November 23, 2016, 06:24:56 pm
This was a extremely surprising score to me. According to the Jonesboro Sun, Woodall had 27 of Manila's 50.
😱

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

It was the best game BIC played so far.  Jumped out quick & held on. Hit a couple big 3s in the 3rd when Manila was making a run & hit a lot of FTs down the stretch.   Rebounds were like 30-8.   

Bigtimebasketballfan

30-8??? Manila only got 8 rebounds the entire game? That's insane if accurate. Great job by bic nonetheless. Players might be starting to figure out the new coach.

BoxNOne

Maybe he is starting to figure the players out. He looked lost in both Riverside games I saw.

NeaBaller21

Manila at Riverside tonight. Who ya got? Should be a good one

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

From what I've seen . I would have to go with R'side .

RedWolf275

I'll go with Manila by 5

NEA Razorback olfan

biglion1985

You can't go against buster but I will take my lions by 3

NeaBaller21

Riverside won by 6 or 8

BoxNOne

NeaBaller21

Riverside may surprise some folks this year!

ISU7

birddawg1986

Dang.... Whats up the Lions  ??? I was told this was a 3A Top 8 team. I know they have some really good players.

BoxNOne

Riverside has been playing well since a slow start. Gavin Stone had 26 against the Lions and is averaging over 20 per game. He was the difference maker in this game.

ISU7

Quote from: birddawg1986 on November 30, 2016, 07:25:57 am
Dang.... Whats up the Lions  ??? I was told this was a 3A Top 8 team. I know they have some really good players.
Sane talk every season. One year they may finally live up to the talk. 😷😎

NEA Razorback olfan

Manila at Brookland girls tonight.

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on December 01, 2016, 06:15:14 am
Sane talk every season. One year they may finally live up to the talk. 😷😎
Hold on just a second, what is that? O Glen Rose just scored again on the Colts!

NEA Razorback olfan

Brookland at Manila (B)  11/2

ISU7

December 01, 2016, 11:15:45 pm #35 Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 11:17:55 pm by ISU7
Quote from: Head Lion on December 01, 2016, 03:19:32 pm
Hold on just a second, what is that? O Glen Rose just scored again on the Colts!
Oh you don't wanna talk football cause even when y'all got lucky and  beat the Colts they still end up #1 seed and state runner-up.  This season Colts finished #1 seed and made 3rd rd.  And as for basketball remember the Colts finished 3rd in Conference behind Earle and Manila but somehow the Colts won the State tournament that all season long supposed to belong to Manila or  Earle. All I'm saying show and tell that's the game we play.  Lol Good Luck Lions it's y'all time of the year basketball and poll ranked team. Lol #prove it by winning it all.  RC win Championships in just more than one sport. 😷😎

biglion1985

At the half of junior game

MANILA 20
GOSNELL 16

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas