• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scores Week of Nov 14th

Started by HorseFeathers, November 14, 2016, 03:18:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

bobcats

Marshall boys over Pottsville 62-51 in the Clinton tournament.  Great win for the Bobcats!  After back to back wins over 4A schools they will battle with undefeated 1A Shirley on Wednesday.

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls
Brookland 41
Rivercrest 40
F

NeaBaller21

Hitman Warrior23

Lamar girls 51 to 32 over Cedarville (one of our top scores played only a couple of minutes of the 1st due to ankle injury)
Lamar boys  over Cedarville 56 to 22 I think. Lamar getting used to the football players had some kinks but they will figure it out

BoxNOne

Riverside girls lost to Bay 51-44 this past Monday.

Hitman Warrior23

Lamar girls with out Lakyn Sanders  (ankle injury) beat Alma 38 to 46.

BoxNOne

smallybells

Don't have the score but was told Jessieville boys lost to Perryville.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: smallybells on November 18, 2016, 02:42:59 pm
Don't have the score but was told Jessieville boys lost to Perryville.

Did Jessyville girls play?

smallybells

I didn't see anything on the girls, just going off a FB post by one of the boy players parent.

ZestyJester

BoxNOne

Hitman Warrior23

SackAttack

Cubs win the world series and Perryville beats Jessieville. Dang

smallybells

Apparently Perryville has an exchange student from France that is lightning quick with a good handle on the ball. Haven't seen them in person yet this year though.

ZestyJester

Quote from: smallybells on November 19, 2016, 10:19:53 am
Apparently Perryville has an exchange student from France that is lightning quick with a good handle on the ball. Haven't seen them in person yet this year though.

Mathis Bouvret

bobcats

Marshall boys beat Clinton @ Clinton by 12 or 14.

Radiotalker

Hitman Warrior23

Hitman Warrior23

Lamar girls and boys both over Scranton by 20 plus points. 

TRgators11

Magazine over Two Rivers tonight by 7. We had a good game, just couldn't pull the W out

BigMan15

Paris over County Line 74-72
Race Taylor: 24 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists

Talik Robinson: 20 points

Tyler Atchison: 12 points (4/4 on 3-pointers)

Jordan Moore: 9 points, 5 rebounds

Kris Graham: 4 points, 4 assists

ZestyJester

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 22, 2016, 12:16:11 pm
Paris over County Line 74-72
Race Taylor: 24 points, 6 rebounds, 6 assists

Talik Robinson: 20 points

Tyler Atchison: 12 points (4/4 on 3-pointers)

Jordan Moore: 9 points, 5 rebounds

Kris Graham: 4 points, 4 assists

Paris should of lost. Both games. Girls game was close ans blew it late. County line boys was up big in the 3rd and gave it away.a lot of bad calls too. Lit of travels not called on #22 and #12. If magazine doesn't beat them well see a rematch in the Lavaca tourny. County line WILL WIN the rematch. You heard it here first.

TRgators11

Quote from: ZestyJester on November 22, 2016, 01:35:33 pm
Paris should of lost. Both games. Girls game was close ans blew it late. County line boys was up big in the 3rd and gave it away.a lot of bad calls too. Lit of travels not called on #22 and #12. If magazine doesn't beat them well see a rematch in the Lavaca tourny. County line WILL WIN the rematch. You heard it here first.
they beat us fair but there were questionable calls. However, I wouldn't sleep on Paris like that zesty. I think Paris pulls out a win in the rematch. I've heard county line isn't what it used to be

bobcats

Marshall boys beat Dermott 75-57 to go 5-1 on the season.

ZestyJester

Quote from: TRgators11 on November 24, 2016, 08:00:36 pm
they beat us fair but there were questionable calls. However, I wouldn't sleep on Paris like that zesty. I think Paris pulls out a win in the rematch. I've heard county line isn't what it used to be

Not what they user to be?? We got on of the best 1a teams in the state this year and just beat ft smith patriots to earn our rematch. Remember what I said. This won't be pretty.

TRgators11

Quote from: ZestyJester on November 29, 2016, 10:28:34 pm
Not what they user to be?? We got on of the best 1a teams in the state this year and just beat ft smith patriots to earn our rematch. Remember what I said. This won't be pretty.
Alright, when are you guys playing? And it's against Paris?

ZestyJester

To nite at lavaca. I predict the Indians win by 15 or so like they should of the first time

TRgators11

Quote from: ZestyJester on December 01, 2016, 11:33:16 am
To nite at lavaca. I predict the Indians win by 15 or so like they should of the first time
zesty who won Paris v county line and lavaca won against somebody I heard

HorseFeathers

Quote from: TRgators11 on December 01, 2016, 10:38:58 pm
zesty who won Paris v county line and lavaca won against somebody I heard
Paris won pulling away in the fourth I believe

TRgators11

Quote from: ZestyJester on December 01, 2016, 11:33:16 am
lol nice prediction

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas