• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar vs. Clinton

Started by Baseballman3, November 08, 2016, 10:29:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Baseballman3

Watched Clinton play Lamar at Clinton in a benefit game. Maybe some people think benefit games don't mean anything but Clinton beat Lamar by about 10. Lamar had a 6' 4'' post that transferred from Russellville (*recruited, I mean*) and Clinton didn't allow him to dominate. Clinton only coming off of a 10 win campaign in 4A but should be more competitive than the last few years but Lamar must be highly overrated.

BigMan15

Lamar is supposed to have a 6'8 Post not 6'4

Redwolves8526

Hitman Warrior23

November 08, 2016, 03:10:20 pm #3 Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 03:13:52 pm by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: Baseballman3 on November 08, 2016, 10:29:09 am
Watched Clinton play Lamar at Clinton in a benefit game. Maybe some people think benefit games don't mean anything but Clinton beat Lamar by about 10. Lamar had a 6' 4'' post that transferred from Russellville (*recruited, I mean*) and Clinton didn't allow him to dominate. Clinton only coming off of a 10 win campaign in 4A but should be more competitive than the last few years but Lamar must be highly overrated.

Lamar had 5 players and your refs were jokes , the way they were cheating a kid ( 6 foot 8 ) they fouled him for posting up  it was obvious. (im sure he will get picked on a bunch this year)   not recruited they moved a mile from the school. Our starting Point guard, and post player are still football, that makes a BIG difference in a small school.  And NO  some people are right Scrimmage/Benefit games mean exactly that NOTHING!

Hitman Warrior23

xadboy

Amazing how jealous people get.

TheDominator

Quote from: Baseballman3 on November 08, 2016, 10:29:09 am
6'4? Didn't allow him to Dominate? http://www.hudl.com/_/wY1Kc

dentist15

November 09, 2016, 09:22:10 am #7 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:25:04 am by dentist15
This after viewing the above video....As many people have already said, you can't read too much into jamboree game and scrimmage losses (and some wins for that matter). Especially with them clearly only playing 5 players, and it being early in the season. Anderson looks like he's gonna be a handful for opposing teams this year, but it's hard to see how he dominated only from viewing a highlight video (only saying that because I wasn't there to see the whole game, not saying that he did or didn't "dominate"). If the other move-ins are as good as "advertised" and their team gels as the season progresses, they could go pretty deep in the post-season.

BigMan15

I agree after watching the video he along with Albert look good. Although still not sure how you lose to Pottsville or Clinton even in a scrimmage with those 5. But all in all I expect them to compete at a high level this year. I will be excited to see what happens at Regionals!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas