• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 3a girls teams in the state

Started by socks2330, November 02, 2016, 08:34:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

socks2330

What girls teams should everyone watch out for in 3a?

Hitman Warrior23

Already a topic like this below, however here is my top. 9

Mayflower
Valley
Jessyville
Mtn View
Paris
Lamar
Greenland
Rose Bud
(I hear Riverside will be good)

TheOfficial

Top 4 right now would be

Valley Springs
Rose Bud
Cossatot
Mt View

thabeast428

RedWolf275

December 12, 2016, 04:49:59 pm #4 Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 04:51:48 pm by RedWolf275
Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on November 02, 2016, 10:52:14 am

Mayflower
Valley
Jessyville
Mtn View
Paris
Lamar
Greenland
Rose Bud

Riverside is not top 10 at this point. They should make state but beating 3-4 good teams in a row will be near impossible. However, they have the talent to beat any one good team on a given night. Other issues hinder them being a top contender.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: RedWolf275 on December 12, 2016, 04:49:59 pm
Riverside is not top 10 at this point. They should make state but beating 3-4 good teams in a row will be near impossible. However, they have the talent to beat any one good team on a given night. Other issues hinder them being a top contender.
Who have they lost to besides a really good bay team twice and a good TN team?

NeaBaller21

Lost to Earle on a buzzer beater and I think that's all

chickasaw fan

I just heard a few of the issues Redwolf. I just heard one of the players were turning her stuff in tomorrow. May be a different story in the morning! I hope so because she loves her friends and the game of basketball.  Her parents are very upset. I've only been to a couple of games so i cant make any major judgement. I thought they were slow and small for a high school team. I watched them play bay and Osceola.

RedWolf275

Hate to hear that Chickasaw. Hope she changes her mind. Don't like to see anybody who loves basketball give it up! According to the two parents I know down there, a lot of parents are unhappy.

Raider/Rebel

Quote from: chickasaw fan on December 12, 2016, 11:48:05 pm
I just heard a few of the issues Redwolf. I just heard one of the players were turning her stuff in tomorrow. May be a different story in the morning! I hope so because she loves her friends and the game of basketball.  Her parents are very upset. I've only been to a couple of games so i cant make any major judgement. I thought they were slow and small for a high school team. I watched them play bay and Osceola.
I was wondering what you consider to be big in girls basketball?  I Looked at  other teams in the 3a and there was a handful that had girls over 6 foot tall.  Riverside has 3 to 4 girls that are 5'10" or taller.  Not sure how they look small. 

thabeast428

strongandsteady

I honestly think Prescott girls can make a run for the 3a state title. They currently have a 10-3 record with the only losses being to El Dorado in the Camden Classic and Nashville(2).

thabeast428

Junction city girls are 11-1 or 12-1 that loss coming from Monticello

KentMurphy17

Quote from: Hitman Warrior23 on November 02, 2016, 10:52:14 am

Mayflower
Valley
Jessyville
Mtn View
Paris
Lamar
Greenland
Rose Bud
just saying Bald Knob is 12-2 and beaten two of the teams you have listed here already....they are putting together a good season thus far

Hitman Warrior23

yes couple of early pics really haven't really panned out yet.  But season is really just starting!

TheOfficial

Lamar girls lost to a mediocre Clinton team tonight and they also had a girl transfer out at semester.  I would take them out of top 10 for sure.

Basketballfan13

Quote from: TheOfficial on January 11, 2017, 12:41:55 am
Lamar girls lost to a mediocre Clinton team tonight and they also had a girl transfer out at semester.  I would take them out of top 10 for sure.
Who did they have transfer out?

Hitman Warrior23

January 11, 2017, 08:15:56 am #17 Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 08:18:38 am by Hitman Warrior23
Quote from: Basketballfan13 on January 11, 2017, 07:01:17 am
Who did they have transfer out?

They lost a Jr Player that got minutes each game,  good player.  As far as last night it was a, tough game on shooting.  just a,VERY bad game can't put it all on calls but they were awful, but just showed up flat and Couldn't hit,  or rebound just a bad game for the Warriors.     We will see what they are made of Friday vs Pottsville.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas