• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

River Valley Conference?

Started by ZestyJester, October 30, 2016, 08:35:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZestyJester

how should this conference play out?

ozark, charleston, subiaco, paris, waldron, cedarville, mansfield, booneville

beach bum

Charleston will be the cream of the crop, Ozark will play up and down and be a tough out at home. Subiaco is well Subiaco and will play tough defense. I'd say those are the top 3 in that order with Waldron, Paris, and Booneville in the middle. I don't think Mansfield or Cedarville are that bad of teams, just don't have the firepower to hang with Charleston or the 4A clubs.

WPWells

It will be interesting to see the Tim Tencleve vs. Andrew Tencleve matchup in conference

nastynice

I'm gonna ask a question and then you can put me over on the "stupidest" poster thread n the 2a board. But WTH is the River Valley Conference?

beach bum

October 31, 2016, 09:09:55 am #4 Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:14:30 am by beach bum
Quote from: nastynice on October 31, 2016, 07:29:08 am
I'm gonna ask a question and then you can put me over on the "stupidest" poster thread n the 2a board. But WTH is the River Valley Conference?

I honestly don't think that is its name. I think it has a designated number attached to it just like the "4-3A"..... I just think someone came up with the River Valley Conference to make it simple to remember these stupid blended conferences that were created. I like the nicknames better than the real blended conference name. Do others agree? Some other guy had nicknamed all 12 or 13 conferences and he did quite well. There are seriously that many blended 3A/4A conferences so that is why I like the geography nicknames better to remember that many. Its easy to remember six for football but 12 is too many for the blended 3A/4A. So I think all in all like half the people on here are equally as confused as they should be.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas