• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jr Boys Tourney at Bay 11/16-11/21

Started by NEA Razorback olfan, November 16, 2015, 10:00:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NEA Razorback olfan

11/16

5:00 Marmaduke vs Trumann
6:15 Manila vs Marked Tree
7:30 Riverside vs Brookland

pioneers

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 16, 2015, 10:00:53 am
11/16

5:00 Marmaduke vs Trumann
6:15 Manila vs Marked Tree
7:30 Riverside vs Brookland
Trumann
Manila
Brookland

All three should win pretty easily tonight.

Chelsey 21

pioneers

Manila has a really stout jr high team this year.
Has marked tree played in any games this year.

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

NEA Razorback olfan

pioneers

NEA how do you see the Manila Brookland game ending up? From the scores it really seems like Manila and Brookland side were loaded with good teams while the other side wasn't as strong.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: pioneers on November 17, 2015, 09:48:26 am
NEA how do you see the Manila Brookland game ending up? From the scores it really seems like Manila and Brookland side were loaded with good teams while the other side wasn't as strong.

Pioneers ,
I agree our side was pretty loaded, Although I believe Trumann will give Bay a good game with their athletes who could get up and down the floor. As for as the Manila, Brookland game it could go either way , both teams seam pretty evenly matched. I thought Manila shot the ball really well. Brookland will have to shoot better than they did last night to stay in it. Our boys have a tough one with Nettleton tonight.

pioneers

I feel the same about Manila and Brookland whoever comes out executes better will win. Manila and Brookland played each other this summer with Brookland winning by 3. I'm looking forward to it being a great game. Good luck to Manila and Brookland and hope each team stays injury free during the year.

NEA Razorback olfan

Agree 100%
Hopefully these 2 teams will bring home a state championship!!!  ;D

pioneers

Bay beat trumann by 9 I think
Manila beat Brookland 47-38

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: pioneers on November 19, 2015, 07:55:45 pm
Bay beat trumann by 9 I think
Manila beat Brookland 47-38

Couldn't make it out tonight , sounds like Bay and Manila had good games!!

pioneers

Manila came out really flat first half and couldn't make a shot for anything. I tell you the turning point to me the Brookland coach tried to stall when Manila went to a zone and Manila got a couple steals with easy baskets and Manila went on a big run the 2nd half. The score at half was 21-12 in favor of Brookland.

On a side note the officials tonight we're very inconsistent it hurt both teams.

NEA Razorback olfan

November 19, 2015, 09:34:59 pm #18 Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:38:40 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Quote from: pioneers on November 19, 2015, 09:15:42 pm
Manila came out really flat first half and couldn't make a shot for anything. I tell you the turning point to me the Brookland coach tried to stall when Manila went to a zone and Manila got a couple steals with easy baskets and Manila went on a big run the 2nd half. The score at half was 21-12 in favor of Brookland.

On a side note the officials tonight we're very inconsistent it hurt both teams.

Goes to show that the game is not over till it's over, I thought he should have taken out our starters out Tuesday toward the end of the 3rd qtr when Nettleton went up 24 pts ,  he didn't sub till 2-3 min left in the game. Run n gun by both teams. Not sure if that played a part tonight though.

Thanks for the update!!
Congrats and good luck !!

pioneers

Good luck to the Bearcats also! Keep us updated on the games tomorrow night if you are able to make it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas