• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar vs Wonderview Sacred Heart Tournament Championship

Started by mudd puddle, November 14, 2015, 07:22:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mudd puddle

This  is a Match up of size vs speed.   Very interesting Matchup.

NEA Razorback olfan

bball2015

What a game to watch! Wview won 55-40 but it was a much closer game than the score. Wview was able to take away Lamar's inside game and Wview had distributed scoring among players.. Again, what a game to watch!

mudd puddle

Quote from: bball2015 on November 14, 2015, 01:19:16 pm
What a game to watch! Wview won 55-40 but it was a much closer game than the score. Wview was able to take away Lamar's inside game and Wview had distributed scoring among players.. Again, what a game to watch!

Yes very good game. I came to watch.    Our guard stepped it up.   Everyone else struggled today.   Wonderview is well coached and has very talented and diciplined players.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: bball2015 on November 14, 2015, 01:19:16 pm

WONDERVIEW IS A GREAT TEAM!!!   Yall ran a great offense exploited our man defense.  Very impressive!  Great Job and seemed to have GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP!

bball2015

In my opinion this game made Wview girls even better as a team. I wish the Wview girls could meet this level of competition weekly, it pushed them all in a good way which is exactly what they needed. Good luck to Lamar this year.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: bball2015 on November 17, 2015, 04:02:07 pm
In my opinion this game made Wview girls even better as a team. I wish the Wview girls could meet this level of competition weekly, it pushed them all in a good way which is exactly what they needed. Good luck to Lamar this year.

Thank you very much that means allot it was a battle yall pushed my girl harder then has been in a long time in school ball (only tougher time was last year when we played yall haha) !   I know the coach wants another Chance at ya for sure, but yall are talented, athletic, disciplined, and very good shooters  for sure and it would be a fun game to watch!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas