• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott Junior High Boys

Started by strongandsteady, November 12, 2015, 09:59:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

strongandsteady

Ryan Johnson and Jordan Glass both got a dunk in the first game of their season. Quantas Gulley also played a tremendous game leading them to their first victory

Markadomous

Was a great game and yes Glass and Johnson with dunks was awesome. Prescott has a great junior high team. Johnson 6'6 Glass 6'3 and Gulley a good point guard. All three started on last years junior high team that went 17-3 and won the district tournament by 24 points.

CURLEYWOLF24

Quote from: Markadomous on November 12, 2015, 11:10:40 pm
Was a great game and yes Glass and Johnson with dunks was awesome. Prescott has a great junior high team. Johnson 6'6 Glass 6'3 and Gulley a good point guard. All three started on last years junior high team that went 17-3 and won the district tournament by 24 points.
They played Malvern...what was the final score in this one?

strongandsteady

I want to say 59-56 but it may have been higher

GrindTime

Johnson is not 6'6 he's about 6'4 - 6'5

BigMan15

With these boys being so impressive why aren't they moved up or is Prescott that deep this year?

GrindTime

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 13, 2015, 09:44:24 am
With these boys being so impressive why aren't they moved up or is Prescott that deep this year?
Because with Bradley gone alot of kids wanted to try out this year and the Sr. High Team Is pretty deep They have some height if Johnson and Gulley move up They Could Get Valuable Pt..

Markadomous

Prescott sr. High is not deep. We return one starter. Don't no where that came from. They may have a lot going out but deep. I don't think so.

Markadomous

As a matter of fact after junior high is over we will probably start three freshmen.

Markadomous

Prescott junior high boys now 2-0. Just beat Arkadelphia their second consecutive 4A school. Play Ashdown tomorrow night at 6:30 in semi-finals of Nashville tourney.

GrindTime

Actually we returned 2 starters wilson started some and Walker you must dont know how many kids are trying out this year and I guarantee no Freshman is going to start when they move up maybe Johnson or Quantas I cant see any other..

hawgfan15

Did Prescott beat Ashdown tonight?

CURLEYWOLF24

hawgfan15

Markadomous

Johnson played a minute and a half of first half with two fouls. Started the third quarter and picked up number three. He never got going. Glass played well with 12 or 15

Marblehog

Dang Ashdown isnt even that good

NWA Hawg

When did Prescott hire a new coach? I never saw it posted.

strongandsteady

That was established in the the summer when Richard Bradley retired

Fightforit4ever

Congrats to Prescott Jr Boys for winning the District Tournament 2 years Back to Back!!!!  These boys will be tough to contend with for years to come.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas