• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Charleston @ Waldron 11/9/15

Started by BigMan15, November 09, 2015, 03:05:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

mudd puddle

Has Ctown jr high played yet or this first game?

mudd puddle

BigMan15

They looked pretty amazing tonight!!!

Kitty01

mudd puddle

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 09, 2015, 09:21:45 pm

Waldron is down. What was the score though?

BigMan15

Quote from: Kitty01 on November 09, 2015, 09:57:59 pm
Did charleston boys win
Yes but it was sloppy. Although Waldron should have a decent season. They got a kid that is a great scorer.

BigMan15

Quote from: mudd puddle on November 09, 2015, 10:36:14 pm

I think 38-8 or something like that. Bailey King is the best Jr high on ball defender I have ever seen. Rucker can hit from anywhere and a few others were better than I thought. They should win conference even with Emma being moved up.

mudd puddle

Quote from: BigMan15 on November 09, 2015, 10:46:42 pm

I think 38-8 or something like that. Bailey King is the best Jr high on ball defender I have ever seen. Rucker can hit from anywhere and a few others were better than I thought. They should win conference even with Emma being moved up.

I bet you a case of  Beverage of Choice  they get beat by Lamar.  No way Bailey can do anything against our guard (I heard tonight she is the#1 ranked point guard in the country according to aau)  and yes we know Peyton is very good shooter.  Heck great shooter.  But that's the coaches job to fugue that out.   But that's allot more modest score then I heard for sure.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: mudd puddle on November 09, 2015, 10:59:20 pm

I bet you a case of  Beverage of Choice  they get beat by Lamar.  No way Bailey can do anything against our guard (I heard tonight she is the#1 ranked point guard in the country according to aau)  and yes we know Peyton is very good shooter.  Heck great shooter.  But that's the coaches job to fugue that out.   But that's allot more modest score then I heard for sure.

Sounds like a showdown is coming ⚡️😁

mudd puddle

November 09, 2015, 11:24:38 pm #10 Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 11:49:12 pm by mudd puddle
Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on November 09, 2015, 11:15:46 pm
Quote from: mudd puddle on November 09, 2015, 10:59:20 pm

Sounds like a showdown is coming ⚡️😁

Yeah I look forward to it.   Both teams are very very very talented.  Watched Lamar fit the first time tonight.   Have no idea how good Nemo is.  But both teams looked rough at times.  The Sanders girl showed she could score at any time she wanted.  Very good passer. As far as the teams  just sloppy at times from both D. Offensively  Lamar is huge at post both over 6 foot and athletic.   Lamar had their 2nd Game no clue on how many they have had.  They play again Wednesday at Sacred Heart

Hitman Warrior23

HAHA My buddy said 62 to 7   I was hoping that wasnt true, I knew they had more class then that.   Those tiger girls work the ball very good.  I see Ctown giving everyone fits on D but like I posted before I dont see them stopping Lamar either.  Should be a GREAT GAME!

rzrbk_32

I was at the Waldron game last night. The scrappy Waldron defense gave Charleston troubles (boys) for most of the game. It was a much closer game than the final score. Having to foul at the end and the Tigers hit free throws. Charleston is an extremely big team for Jr. High and I don't see many teams touching them this year. Major props to them. Waldron on the other hand did a great job as well. Especially for playing all 8th graders and one freshman. Waldron could be the favorite for the 7-4A this year. Again, Much respect to Charleston. Very good team this year.

BigMan15

I believe #10 and #20 are both freshman

rzrbk_32

#10 Payton Brown is an 8th grader
#20 Drew Dozier is a freshman

PrivateLesson

BigMan15

Quote from: rzrbk_32 on November 10, 2015, 10:35:08 am
#10 Payton Brown is an 8th grader
#20 Drew Dozier is a freshman
How old is that kid because my son played them last year and they squid he was in 8th last year. Either way not bad Charleston also have a great young bunch #00 #14 and #1 are all 8th graders as well.

rzrbk_32

He's 13. His mother is a math teacher at the high school. He was in 7th last year. That team went 13-1. Nice squad the tigers will have next year. Waldron also has a good group of 7th graders that will be moving up next year. They beat Charleston last night 31-27. Should be good competition for years to come.

PrivateLesson

Brown also plays QB.   He is a very good athlete.    His older brother was a good basketball player as well a few years back. 

BigMan15

My son #14 is 13 as well just didn't remember him last year. Great player great shooter!! Should be a great game every year!! Good Luck to u guys the rest of the year. Looking forward to watching the Sr high play.

BigMan15

Quote from: PrivateLesson on November 10, 2015, 12:13:14 pm
Brown also plays QB.   He is a very good athlete.    His older brother was a good basketball player as well a few years back.
How many years ago did he play?

PrivateLesson

He graduated a few years back....Dylan Brown.  He was a good 3 point shooter....I believe he played forward.   I could have that mixed up....please correct if wrong.

BigMan15

Did he graduate before Hunter Ball

PrivateLesson

Idk but I do know they did play together as starters for Coach Curtis.   I believe Coach Johnson coached Dylan as a sophomore maybe?   Either way....some good talent coming up looks like for both Charleston and Waldron. 

BigMan15

For sure!! Last year my son played for Paris. Who was the kid who dunked in a game at lavaca last year?

rzrbk_32

For sure some great games to come. The 1-3-1 that Coach Hanney runs with this group of guys will only get better as the season goes on and should be extremely fun to watch. Good luck to Charleston on the rest of your season.

BigMan15

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas