• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

County Line Jr High

Started by The Chief CL, February 17, 2015, 06:19:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chief CL

The freshmen @ County Line  just finished up their jr high careers with a record of 76-1....  Only loss was to 3A Lavaca.   The future is looking bright @ CL.

lineman76

Those boys love to play together and love the game. I think the the other 1a teams better watch out in the next few years these boys have their sights set on multiple state titles and knowing them they will get it at all costs.

Moonshiner

Quote from: The Chief CL on February 17, 2015, 06:19:14 am
The freshmen @ County Line  just finished up their jr high careers with a record of 76-1....  Only loss was to 3A Lavaca.   The future is looking bright @ CL.

Wait...so County Line Jr. High has only last 1 game the past three years? That's impressive. Two out three undefeated seasons?  I'd say they have dominated that area.

lineman76

That is the fresh men's record as starters from 7th 8th and 9th years. The jr high did lose 4 games I think three years ago but they weren't starting then.

Oldref

I saw CL play in December and was impressed with how big they were and how well they played together. They were not really exceptionally tall but they were big guys and looked almost grown. They seemed bigger than the sr team from what I remember. Someone told me they were all 9th graders. Probably best Jr boys team I saw this year. Congratulations on a great year!

fbisgreat

I can tell you County Line was good.But jr. high wins don't always mean it will happen in sr. high.This year's Sr.s at Charleston was 18-0 in 7th grade 23-0 in 8th grade and 22-0 in 9th grade.But they lost 1 player to the hogs football team 2 players to ACL injurys so you can't count on wins based on JR. high.

Batman44

Buck Douff

Quote from: Oldref on February 17, 2015, 01:08:48 pm
I saw CL play in December and was impressed with how big they were and how well they played together. They were not really exceptionally tall but they were big guys and looked almost grown. They seemed bigger than the sr team from what I remember. Someone told me they were all 9th graders. Probably best Jr boys team I saw this year. Congratulations on a great year!

[two of the starters were 8th graders as was one of the first players off the bench.

Hoophawg

Saw them play once last year.  Very impressive

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas