• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

who will make a good run at the rock

Started by bigelow33football, February 27, 2006, 09:40:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

who will do it big next year

deirks
10 (100%)
bigelow
4 (40%)
juncton city
11 (110%)
mineral springs
4 (40%)
jesseville
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: March 19, 2006, 09:40:47 pm

bigelow33football

i think all these teams have a chance but who will do it?

snooplaw

whoknows

its amazing how he managed to spell 2 of the 5 teams names correctly...

snooplaw

Hey!  How come Norphlet & Mt. Ida were left off that list ?  And if Bigelows on there, why not Parkers Chapel/El Dorado?

Bleedgreen

Sorry to bust his bubble but he forgot to include Cross County, Des Arc, Eudora, Hazen, Mt Ida, Danville, Earle, Clarendon, Marked Tree, Gillett, Mountain pine, and Woodlawn in his poll.  All of which finished the 05 season ranked higher than Bigelow.  I'm looking at CC, DA, JC and the 7AA-West to be the top teams in AA in 06.  With who ever wins the 7AA-West to be the favorite.  No disrespect to anyone just my opinion.

DanvilleHeadBuster

I half to agree with bleedgreen bigelow wasn't any good last year I don't know what kind of talent or heart they got comeing up but what ever they do its got to be better then last year . But I also got to put my team in the race because even know we got beat in the first round were comeing back with the same talent and twice the heart.

Fearless44

I think Jessieville, Junction City, Deirks, Des Arc, Cross County are going to be the big 5 in class AA next year. 

Mt. Ida Spirit

You should have put other as one of the answers

Stealth23

I Like the boys from Junction City for this year

kingkong

Yes Mt ida should have been on the list to , as well as many others, no one team will dominate next year , it will be a year of many powerhouses.  and as far of bigelow not heared much about them ,

starplayer

I got to go to with with my home team JC

sharpie

how can you say bigelow wasnt any good. they finished ahead of danville.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas