• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

***Texarkana Job Open*** (filled - Barry Norton)

Started by AHS06, November 18, 2016, 07:24:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHS06

Quote from: GuvHog on March 29, 2017, 02:12:29 pm
Yes it does IF you have the money to talk with. It's gonna take an awful lot of money to get him and one has to wonder if that kind of money is available in Texarkana, Arkansas.
What are you talking about?

Texarkana_Piggie

from what i have heard, he is changing our colors back to a true cardinal red (like it was when i was in school) and getting away from the more maroon shade. said we looked too much like liberty eylau.  which was true. 

AHS06

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on April 07, 2017, 04:56:24 pm
from what i have heard, he is changing our colors back to a true cardinal red (like it was when i was in school) and getting away from the more maroon shade. said we looked too much like liberty eylau.  which was true.
I really hope this is true.  We were always cardinal red and sported "literally" the same uniforms as UofA.  When Keopple came into picture the color started to change and he changed the uniforms to "Texarkana."  It's a shame that Norton who has beaten up on our program for years has to come over to restore our traditions.  At least Leford got Texarkana replaced with Razorbacks, now Norton should get Arkansas back on the uniforms. 

AHS06

AHS website has an assistant varsity coach position open. 

I can't wait to see the stadium when it is finished.

Hogman2018

Im new on the board  and I love AHS and i hate to see people on the board from Texarkana bashing there on school! So Piggie and AHS06 how about not being so negative and getting behind the new coaching staff and support them for the kids this year!!

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on May 15, 2017, 07:22:12 pm
Im new on the board  and I love AHS and i hate to see people on the board from Texarkana bashing there on school! So Piggie and AHS06 how about not being so negative and getting behind the new coaching staff and support them for the kids this year!!
I've always supported AHS and will continue this year.  What negative comments?  I support Norton/Staff and we'll have a great season this year. 

Hogman2018

I was talking about how You bashed Ledford all the time! Thats in the past lets just go forward!

AHS06

Quote from: Hogman2018 on May 16, 2017, 07:59:09 am
I was talking about how You bashed Ledford all the time! Thats in the past lets just go forward!
And I will still bash Ledford for his pee poor performance during his tenure at AHS! 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas