• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

g.ws drew morgan or josh bell

Started by southdog, October 23, 2012, 08:25:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RD™

Quote from: Smithian on October 25, 2012, 05:05:26 pm
Quote from: RD on October 25, 2012, 04:58:46 pmand here we go again, WHY DID THAT GARBAGE have any place about a FOOTBALL GAME? Is Southside so scared of little brother passing us up, that they have to make up stuff and spread it like the Gospel? As Eddie said before, you got a problem, take it to AAA or ADE it had ZERO place on Fearless Friday. Just about every admin/moderator backed me up on my decision. Don't like it, kick rocks.
We dropped it when Eddie stepped in.

Eddie and BG are well respected on this board.
I made you drop it, because every post afterwards dealing with that was going to be deleted by me.

I chose to de-mod myself, because I was tired of playing by the rules.

Smithian

Quote from: RD on October 25, 2012, 04:57:07 pmTim called GREENWOOD snot nosed brats, referring to how Greenwood was referred to on here by you and Smithian...
This is a false accusation and clearly breaks Fearless Friday rules. I did not refer to Greenwood players as "snot nosed" nor "brats" nor even "snot nosed brats".

Please remove the post. Clearly breaking forum rules.

RD™

Quote from: Smithian on October 25, 2012, 05:09:10 pm
Quote from: RD on October 25, 2012, 04:57:07 pmTim called GREENWOOD snot nosed brats, referring to how Greenwood was referred to on here by you and Smithian...
This is a false accusation and clearly breaks Fearless Friday rules. I did not refer to Greenwood players as "snot nosed" nor "brats" nor even "snot nosed brats".

Please remove the post. Clearly breaking forum rules.
Kick rocks.

Eddie Goodson

Drop it. Southside go concern yourself with Russellville and Greenwood go concentrate on Conway.

Brian G

/exhales.

What a scintillating week prior and what a bizarre and spirited post game.  Now that this is over(and yes this is over), I'm going to weigh in publically.

This was a very middleground week for me as I actually will admit that most of my friends on this board are connected to these two fine programs.  It was a meeting/game/event that lived up to billing  But more than that, it showed to me how very similar both fan bases are in their conduct.

I'm not lecturing here.  We all know the infamous Q.F. was quite the instigator(remember the Woody Woodpecker gif?) on a variety of similar threads.  This week was stay clear week for the most part as I poked each side a bit and defended each side a bit.  My PM box was a popping too. :)

I've stayed clear of all the post game.  I just let it play.  In all of my current history on this forum and in past pseudo-identies I've determined that these cross over matches of teams from different classes is where we have the most toxin.  Just think about it.  Shiloh vs _______, ED vs Har-Ber and several other of these class vs class games.  Though this was conference it was also out of class and added the very topic neighbor element.  You also had crossover moderation responsibilities.

A few random thoughts:
1.  I think I want to be a radio guy.  I actually did it in college for some playoff games.  I'd be more prone to basketball games though as that's my forte.  I am positive that I would be a homer and yet curious as to self control.   I might volunteer to do next years SS/GW game. :)
2.  Some of you that dish it, need to learn to take it.  If you put something out there that might upset others, be prepared for the return mail.
3.  If some of you are disappointed that I did not side with you, I'm sorry.  I got it from both sides so I think my approach as perfect.

Advice:

1.  Enjoy the fun part and forget the rest.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas