• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 6A Poll(voters needed)

Started by Wendell Robinson, April 28, 2012, 02:26:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wendell Robinson

I am getting together a top 10 poll for all classes next season and am needing voters to contribute to the poll. I would like to get at least 4 voters per conference and have anywhere from 8-12 voters total. This will be a statewide poll so I need the voters to be as unbiased as possible and give an honest assessment for the poll.

It will work just like your typical Top 25 poll in college football with points being awarded for each place voted on. A link will be sent out at the beginning of the season and will be used as your voting link for the entire year so you will need to hang onto it. Preseason link will be sent out at the beginning of June. If you are interested in taking place just let me know here. First 12 to respond will be guaranteed a spot. Will not have anymore than 18.

Only requirements are that you be able to give a completely unbiased opinion of a true Top 10 poll for your classification AND be able to submit a vote by midnight Sunday of each week of the season. Both during the regular season and playoffs. Thanks for the interest and hope to get positive feedback. I have been doing this in 4A and it has been a lot of fun for everybody involved so I thought I would share the love with everyone.

InYoGrill

LOL! What a loser bunch on here. Wendall just let us 5A studs vote on here as well. All you got are a few jackalopes from gw and eldo anyways.  :o

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: InYoGrill on May 09, 2012, 11:00:40 pm
LOL! What a loser bunch on here. Wendall just let us 5A studs vote on here as well. All you got are a few jackalopes from gw and eldo anyways.  :o

Agreed. :D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas