• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2011 6A State Championship: Lake Hamilton vs El Dorado(Friday 7:00)

Started by Brian G, November 25, 2011, 10:21:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Should be a good rematch.

gatecrasher

Been waiting 3 yrs to get them back in WMS. Now it's time for payback.

jerrydg

The only payback will be LH paying Eldo back for that 1 pnt loss last year at Eldo. We started off tonight ugly but we still won the ballgame. LH gave PB a chance they could not pull off the victory. We will be ready for ELDO. Count on it write it down LH wins State.

bigeldofan

You sure hope lh wins it will be easier said than done jerry

Bigdaddywolf85

Well, here we go again! The road to the rematch and to Little Rock is well deserved by both the Wolves and the Wildcats. Congratulations to both teams and coaching staffs.  I look for another close hard fought battle. 

Texarkana_Piggie

Gridiron1125

Lake Hamilton has already gone down and broken Eldorado's home winning streak and now they will break their state champ streak !!! By the way for all the DA
Remarks about besting a team twice might want to talk to Sheridan and Pine Bluff!!!
And please no more bs about WM being your home stadium LH went to your home stadium already and beat you!!!
And for all the history bs that you call "FACTS" here is one for you it has been over 15 years since any 6A or 7A team has won 3 Consective State Championship so if we are going to live in the past then there is a 1 percent of  Eldorado  winning if history is any indication !!!

wildcatgreat

Don't anybody live in the past but you.Talking bout the win earlier this year.2008 we lost to lh twice once in state. so i think we know not to live in the past.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

This rematch is simple. If Eldo can shut down the big plays, we win. Long 3rd down conversions, and long pass plays killed us in the regular season game. Plus..we had not really been tested all year till then. We are battle tested now. Gotta shut down the long pass though.

allstate250

Ok, genius, no one ever said it was impossible.  They said it was harder.  Look at your opponent tonight.  Either PB was much improved from your last meeting (which I stated earlier in the week) or LH nearly pulled a WM*.  You can decide which one it was.  Either way, you can't argue that it was easier the second time.

Of course, now it's over with.  Congrats on the victory.  A win is still a win, especially this time of year.  Now, better be ready next week.  The wildcats will be prowling in the rock.  And they'll be hungry.

Jerrydg, I hope you are too.  I want u to try my special recipe for crow.  I have leftovers from our conference loss I'll be bringing with me.

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 25, 2011, 10:25:51 pm
Been waiting 3 yrs to get them back in WMS. Now it's time for payback.
Payback for who?  None of these kids were even on the varsity team yetin 2008.

gatecrasher

I know that. It's personal...
I have a group of friends (not on here) that I want to shut up once and for all....;)

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 26, 2011, 12:20:48 am
I have a group of friends (not on here) that I want to shut up once and for all....;)
Alright, I was looking for you after the game.  I had Jerry with me and he wanted to meet you.  And,  I'm not talking about Jerry Clay either.

gatecrasher

Quote from: Gridiron1125 on November 25, 2011, 11:21:25 pm
Lake Hamilton has already gone down and broken Eldorado's home winning streak and now they will break their state champ streak !!!By the way for all the DA
Remarks about besting a team twice might want to talk to Sheridan and Pine Bluff!!!
And please no more bs about WM being your home stadium LH went to your home stadium already and beat you!!!
And for all the history bs that you call "FACTS" here is one for you it has been over 15 years since any 6A or 7A team has won 3 Consective State Championship so if we are going to live in the past then there is a 1 percent of  Eldorado  winning if history is any indication !!!

No they won't. Especially if you play like you did tonight. Dont try to BS either. I was there, not in Jonesboro. Lol...

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 26, 2011, 12:24:47 am
Quote from: Gridiron1125 on November 25, 2011, 11:21:25 pm
Lake Hamilton has already gone down and broken Eldorado's home winning streak and now they will break their state champ streak !!!By the way for all the DA

No they won't. Especially if you play like you did tonight. Dont try to BS either. I was there, not in Jonesboro. Lol...
Lake Hamilton played really flat on offense tonight, never could find a groove.  LH played okay on defense in the first half and played very well in the second half except for 1 play.  I agree, we will have to play much better if we want to win next Friday.

thebigshot

I wanna meet this jerry mouse. I got some poisonin cheese to lure you. How many of you lake hamilton feels about pb now that they played y'all this close?

El Dorado will win by 10

4thandgoal

Eldog by 17.

Kool_Hand-Luke

thebigshot

I tried to tell some of you people about Pine Bluff but didn't want to believe it. Pine Bluff played y'all a lot closer. They were a different team then y'all played 6 weeks ago. Now y'all got El Dorado at Little Rock. Lake Hamilton beat El Dorado in the 2008 State Championship game. Lake Hamilton beat us for the conference championship this year. El Dorado got some unfinished business to take care of in Little Rock with Lake Hamilton.  If you think El Dorado is just going to back down and just hand over the championship, then you need to think again.  LHDAD, you stated Lake Hamilton played flat against Pine Bluff.  I wonder why is that?!?! I'm going to say the first game got to LH and thought it would be another push over.

Lake Hamilton will not win this game, El Dorado is going to run it down's Lake Hamilton's throat all night.  Like Gate said, this game is personal now.

TigerDog

November 26, 2011, 06:11:34 pm #19 Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 06:13:58 pm by TigerDog
Seems to be a lot of tension over here in the 6A. To much discussion about who is the best program and such. You guys have fun this year and whoever wins enjoy your State Championship. It will be your last for awhile.................. ;D

thebigshot

Tigerdog

Enjoy your 5A championship this year little fella because you won't win one in 6A. West Memphis made that same statement and didn't win anything in 6A. Greenwood, yall will be a good fit for 6A no lie. I'm glad yall are moving up. Yall played a good game with Camden last night..

Back on El Dorado/Lake Hamilton.

Do anybody know if El Dorado or Lake Hamilton will be taking a day this week to practice at WM or not?

baddcopp

Both teams play on turf at home. Why would they need to go there to practice?

loyal fan

Quote from: thebigshot on November 26, 2011, 05:15:04 pm
I tried to tell some of you people about Pine Bluff but didn't want to believe it. Pine Bluff played y'all a lot closer. They were a different team then y'all played 6 weeks ago. Now y'all got El Dorado at Little Rock. Lake Hamilton beat El Dorado in the 2008 State Championship game. Lake Hamilton beat us for the conference championship this year. El Dorado got some unfinished business to take care of in Little Rock with Lake Hamilton.  If you think El Dorado is just going to back down and just hand over the championship, then you need to think again.  LHDAD, you stated Lake Hamilton played flat against Pine Bluff.  I wonder why is that?!?! I'm going to say the first game got to LH and thought it would be another push over.

Lake Hamilton will not win this game, El Dorado is going to run it down's Lake Hamilton's throat all night.  Like Gate said, this game is personal now.

Arn't you the guy that was all over El Do last week? 

gatecrasher

Quote from: TigerDog on November 26, 2011, 06:11:34 pm
Seems to be a lot of tension over here in the 6A. To much discussion about who is the best program and such. You guys have fun this year and whoever wins enjoy your State Championship. It will be your last for awhile.................. ;D
Dude...this was supposed to be a "rebuilding" year for us. We're back in the title game.

Next year? No way. We're gonna be loaded. Sorry. You better beat Batesvlle and get that one, because it will be ours again in 2012.

gatecrasher

BAM!!!

gatecrasher

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 26, 2011, 12:24:42 am
Alright, I was looking for you after the game.  I had Jerry with me and he wanted to meet you.  And,  I'm not talking about Jerry Clay either.
I had to jet before the game was over...I intended to find you after the game, but I had to tend to some personal business that couldn't wait.

I want to meet him. All smack aside, I like meeting fellow posters in person.

thebigshot

Quote from: baddcopp on November 26, 2011, 06:58:30 pm

Well why not?! Get the feel of it. Most teams usually go there to practice if they are playing in the state championship. We did and I believe they did last year as well. I'm not sure if them having turf now will have anything to do with it or not now.

gatecrasher

Quote from: thebigshot on November 26, 2011, 07:53:46 pm

Well why not?! Get the feel of it. Most teams usually go there to practice if they are playing in the state championship. We did and I believe they did last year as well. I'm not sure if them having turf now will have anything to do with it or not now.
It ain't necessary for us. We know where every wrinkle and dull spot is in that turf...;D

LH_DAD

I don't know why a team comes out flat, could be alot of things.  Why did El Do come out flat against PB?  Our defense played well for the most part and special play was good as well.  Offense was not on track, that is really bad news except when you have an offensive minded coach like ours.  I am pretty sure that practice will be focused this week?

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 26, 2011, 07:58:23 pm
Quote from: thebigshot on November 26, 2011, 07:53:46 pm

It ain't necessary for us. We know where every wrinkle and dull spot is in that turf...;D
Well that's good, if they drop any ear rings they will know right where to find them.

jerrydg

LH will win this game period. Get ready gateshot it is time for LH to beat your ELDO team twice at your home stadiums this year.

Make sure you bring your crow to eat! You should have a good recipe for crow by now.

bigeldofan

They will go early friday for pics and walkthru no need to practice there. They have practiced at say in the past but no need to now.

gatecrasher

Quote from: jerrydg on November 27, 2011, 08:42:06 am
LH will win this game period. Get ready gateshot it is time for LH to beat your ELDO team twice at your home stadiums this year.

Make sure you bring your crow to eat! You should have a good recipe for crow by now.
The only crow I'm bringing is what I'm gonna spoonfeed you out of a Gerber jar when we win the game. You need to come to grips that we're gonna make history Friday night.

Marion had a chance to put us away. They didn't do it. That all but ensured the three peat.

We're gonna be favored, and we will cover. It's just the way it is. Practice some acceptance.

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 27, 2011, 12:20:58 pm

The only crow I'm bringing is what I'm gonna spoonfeed you out of a Gerber jar when we win the game. You need to come to grips that we're gonna make history Friday night.

Marion had a chance to put us away. They didn't do it. That all but ensured the three peat.

We're gonna be favored, and we will cover. It's just the way it is. Practice some acceptance.

Gate, you need more confidence!  ;)

gatecrasher

Quote from: Billyo62 on November 27, 2011, 12:23:25 pm

Dude, this guy is soft compared to a group of friends (not members of this board) who acted like they won the Super Bowl when LH beat us a month ago. Several of them dont know what a football is...just running their mouth. They haven't shut up.

The moment this game became reality, I sent them all a mass text: "It's on. NOW it's personal."

I haven't heard a word from one of them.

All of them are LH alumni. One of them I believe played on LH's 1992 championship team.

Can't wait for Friday night, because about 10 pm, Gate is gonna send out a mass SHHHHHH via video to every one of these yahoos....;D

Billyo62

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 27, 2011, 12:38:12 pm
Quote from: Billyo62 on November 27, 2011, 12:23:25 pm

Dude, this guy is soft compared to a group of friends (not members of this board) who acted like they won the Super Bowl when LH beat us a month ago. Several of them dont know what a football is...just running their mouth. They haven't shut up.

The moment this game became reality, I sent them all a mass text: "It's on. NOW it's personal."

I haven't heard a word from one of them.

All of them are LH alumni. One of them I believe played on LH's 1992 championship team.

Can't wait for Friday night, because about 10 pm, Gate is gonna send out a mass SHHHHHH via video to every one of these yahoos....;D

At least you have people posting something, we can't get anyone to post anything on our game, they are waiting for BHS to lose and then it's a party.  Even Baitshop has given up...he won't post until we lose...   see ya at the Rock...  Good luck on the 3 Peat...

winning wolf

November 27, 2011, 01:19:02 pm #36 Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 02:18:20 pm by winning wolf
Well well well what do we have here a kitty that reality has set in on? The wolves are on a mission. We want the wildkittys  to bring there best and no excuses and no faking injures to stop the clock like we seen on there field.  Tuck your tail and go home!

Gridiron1125

It should be a good game but in the end Lake Hamilton win by 14 !!!

allstate250

It's been 2008 deja vu for the wildcats through the playoffs.  Until now.

Once you watch our cats hoist that trophy over their heads at midfield Friday night, noobs like jerrydg will finally comprehend what we have been talking about all year long.

I ate bird earlier this year, but this week I intend to share with my LH friends.  ;)

Cats take the 7 point spread on the 2nd.

6ASOUTHPURPLECAT

[/quote]It ain't necessary for us. We know where every wrinkle and dull spot is in that turf...;D
[/quote]Well that's good, if they drop any ear rings they will know right where to find them.
[/quote]

Well, yall just don't spit any baccy juice on it then

wildcatgreat

I think this go around we take advantage of opportunities and win in a nail bitter.LH and Eldo are two well coached and to talented to think the margin of victory gone be higher than 7  points.

bigeldofan

Listen. Look they didn't practice there they did a walk thru and took pics.....

gatecrasher

Quote from: winning wolf on November 27, 2011, 01:19:02 pm
Well well well what do we have here a kitty that reality has set in on? The wolves are on a mission. We want the wildkittys  to bring there best and no excuses and no faking injures to stop the clock like we seen on there field.  Tuck your tail and go home!
Faking injuries? Prove it. You better come up with something good, because you are about to become bulletin board material...

Brian G

Oh no.............  "bulletin board material".  How juvie and contrived can people get? 

gatecrasher

Pay him no mind.
I went to the 7A board and said that Bentonville would mercy rule his team Saturday...;D

Guess you had to come pay me a visit huh? 

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 27, 2011, 07:29:57 pm
Faking injuries? Prove it. You better come up with something good, because you are about to become bulletin board material...
Look at the video...everybody say that!

LH_DAD

Quote from: 6ASOUTHPURPLECAT on November 27, 2011, 02:18:43 pm

[/quote]Well that's good, if they drop any ear rings they will know right where to find them.
[/quote]

Well, yall just don't spit any baccy juice on it then
[/quote]Wow, coming from South Arkansas that is really something special!

gatecrasher

Quote from: LH_DAD on November 27, 2011, 10:56:43 pm
I have the video. Remember I watched it again looking for all the bad calls....

You gonna have to gimme more than that....

LH_DAD

Quote from: gatecrasher on November 28, 2011, 07:39:09 am
Quote from: LH_DAD on November 27, 2011, 10:56:43 pm
I have the video. Remember I watched it again looking for all the bad calls....

You gonna have to gimme more than that....
Look Gate, I really don't care about that, but it did happen.  I just laughed and your radio guys even mentioned it on their broadcast, 2nd quarter maybe?

Kool_Hand-Luke

Gate-  During a championship run (like LH is on) almost every team has a "let down week".  LH had there's last week, but like the true champs they are they prevailed.  Eldo has had 2 and in your eyes three of these types of weeks.  So I ask why do you believe they can win in WMS?  Sure it's tough to beat a team twice, but what's even tougher is to get past the thought that this team came to my house and won.  Give me something other than it's tough to beat a team twice.  Give me some intangibles.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas