• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-0 Devils shut dem up again

Started by fastdrop, September 24, 2011, 08:05:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

barberkev

Quote from: whosyourdaddy on September 28, 2011, 04:16:54 pm
Marion-30
WM-28

but big question is the over and under on

1.The number of traffic tickets givin to West Memphians for no tail lights, drivers license or liability insurance.
2.The number of tickets writtin for having an OPEN 40oz in your lap on Hwy 77
3.How many blunts can be rolled and smoked from E Broadway in WM to Carter in Marion
4.How many of Judge Rainey's "pants on the ground" offenders will make the trip.

wondered the same about some of the marionites!!

fastdrop

5,000 folks should see a great game .... I bought 50 tickets so far.

OH .... Big Blue ---- I like the games that the mercy rule were put in effect by half da best.

The image of the Patriots fans leaving before half is priceless.........

BlueDevilNow

Cant wait to see this game WM going to put the Patriots to the Test !!!

Oldbomber

I'll repeat my sentiments from above, the pressure to win (and win big) is on West Memphis in this game and I'm sure they're feeling it, Marion can go into this game relaxed as everyone's expection is for them to get blown out.  The pressure is too much for West Memphis in this game, mistakes will be the key to the game.  God forbid if West Memphis does not live up to their own hype, how will they ever live it down!

fastdrop

NO .... I want WM to win big but I will take any win.

I will take a win that the Pats say we should of beat you guys.... I will take a win that the Pats say the refs cheated.... I will take a win that the Pats blame the dog on them losing!!!

Tradition is hard to overcome ---

Marion has the tradition of folding during this game---

ricepig

FD's right, I'm more inclined to put the pressure on Marion. Last year, J'boro should have beaten WM, but the players choked, the coaches choked, heck, even the band choked.

whosyourdaddy

WM should know what folding looks like they do it every post season.

This game hasn't been about folding, it has been that WM has been better-plain and simple. Not that way this year, this yr the team that plays the best will win. Marion players believe in themselves and believe they can and will win. It doesnt matter what we as fans think.

westmem

Wm hands down with 2 thumbs up and 10 toes down ;)

redwolf143

September 29, 2011, 03:26:44 pm #58 Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 03:30:17 pm by redwolf143
Quote from: fastdrop on September 29, 2011, 01:15:55 pm
NO .... I want WM to win big but I will take any win.

I will take a win that the Pats say we should of beat you guys.... I will take a win that the Pats say the refs cheated.... I will take a win that the Pats blame the dog on them losing!!!

Tradition is hard to overcome ---

Marion has the tradition of folding during this game---

Dont you mean

TRADITION

Sorry, had to do it.

tuna fish

Quote from: whosyourdaddy on September 29, 2011, 02:18:50 pm
WM should know what folding looks like they do it every post season.

This game hasn't been about folding, it has been that WM has been better-plain and simple. Not that way this year, this yr the team that plays the best will win. Marion players believe in themselves and believe they can and will win. It doesnt matter what we as fans think.

The difference between this year's game and past years games is that Marion believes that it can win without playing a perfect game.  They believe that they can overcome adversity and still beat WM.  In the past, they have often folded when they fell behind or turned the ball over.  That's where the (80-14)ish type scores can creep up.  Can Marion keep their poise when things don't go their way.  If they can, this will be one heck of a game!  I hope this game lives up to the hype and people around here are talking about it for a long time.  Wish that I could see it, but I have other obligations.

Oldbomber

I'm gonna step on out on that limb as I see that pressure building and impacting WM, just like the SS game where they went in with the expectation of being the underdog (no pressure) and played relaxed and ere successful. Now that shoe is on the opponents foot (Marion) and yes they'll be going in the relaxed team. Pressure does funny things to folks so I'll pick Marion in this game. It will be a ground game as I don't consider screen plays exactly the spread offense that some above would have you try to believe!

tuna fish

Quote from: Oldbomber on September 29, 2011, 04:33:11 pm
I'm gonna step on out on that limb as I see that pressure building and impacting WM, just like the SS game where they went in with the expectation of being the underdog (no pressure) and played relaxed and ere successful. Now that shoe is on the opponents foot (Marion) and yes they'll be going in the relaxed team. Pressure does funny things to folks so I'll pick Marion in this game. It will be a ground game as I don't consider screen plays exactly the spread offense that some above would have you try to believe!

I really don't believe your logic fits this situation.  Trust me, there is plenty of pressure on Marion.  They believe that this is the year!  The coaches believe, the players believe, and the fans believe.  The thing about a cross-town rivalry like this is that the pressure is there whether you are the favorite or the underdog.

westmem

Is Robert back in the line up just in case frasure shoulder not right

whosyourdaddy

Quote from: westmem on September 29, 2011, 05:48:26 pm

Heard he is back on the team and may start.

Word is he will have the "TROJAN" logo on his helmet instead of the "WM". Lol

BlueDevilNow

Frasure is good to go , Robert is back so i guess you could say all the QBs are ready now just have to wait and see who gets the call and the start doesnt mean alot cause i hear they all going to play .. All the Devils are running full blast !!! Here it comes Marion !!!

BlueDevilNow

Quote from: whosyourdaddy on September 29, 2011, 05:55:43 pm

Jokes keep trying someone may find it funny !!

WTD

Quote from: BlueDevilNow on September 29, 2011, 06:04:19 pm
Frasure is good to go , Robert is back so i guess you could say all the QBs are ready now just have to wait and see who gets the call and the start doesnt mean alot cause i hear they all going to play .. All the Devils are running full blast !!! Here it comes Marion !!!

Wouldn't want it any other way! 

BlueDevilNow

Quote from: WTD on September 29, 2011, 06:11:30 pm
Quote from: BlueDevilNow on September 29, 2011, 06:04:19 pm

Wouldn't want it any other way!
Just hope the poor little devils give ya a game to remember

fastdrop

Low blow ... but I would not expect anything less. I wish your daddy would of used one............................................................. =)

BlueDevilNow

Quote from: fastdrop on September 29, 2011, 06:57:19 pm

Low blow ... but I would not expect anything less. I wish your daddy would of used one............................................................. =)
Now this is Funny !!!!

barberkev

believe this deserves a standing ovation!! +1

fastdrop

From a former Homecoming Queen and one of my favorite cheerleaders.....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

barberkev

rock on fastdrop!!!

oldbomber if you think about it, west memphis has always been under pressure! mainly because they are a 7a school playing 6a ball! i think they can handle a little 6a pressure seeing that they have 30 consecutive conference games!! so the question turns to marion, can they withstand the pressure of never being able to beat west memphis and finally having the best chance they have ever had to do so?

fastdrop

actually I have a picture of TB'S daughter giving the same sign.... she was always more of a devil fan than a rat fan.

Good girl!!

barberkev

lol say it isnt so!!!    speaking of which, where is tb?

fastdrop

barberkev

lol my brother is a minister, ill send in a request!!

True Believer

Quote from: fastdrop on September 29, 2011, 08:32:45 pm
actually I have a picture of TB'S daughter giving the same sign.... she was always more of a devil fan than a rat fan.

Good girl!!

She is a good girl!   She is a MARION PATRIOT FAN all the way!    She NEVER pulled for the blue idiots.  Guess she was a Marion Patriot cheerleader for too many years!  :)

Go Pats!!!!

barberkev

hey there she is!! i was worried about you tb!! thought you may have went into witness protection or something!!

whosyourdaddy

Quote from: fastdrop on September 29, 2011, 08:10:19 pm

What does Texas' "hookem horns" have to do with anything

barberkev

fastdrop

Quote from: whosyourdaddy on September 29, 2011, 09:40:06 pm

If you are a Marion Fan you have probably never seen the Devils pull out the victory horns since most of you leave at half.

westmem

LOL!!!! ;D
Quote from: fastdrop on September 30, 2011, 06:53:09 am
Quote from: whosyourdaddy on September 29, 2011, 09:40:06 pm

If you are a Marion Fan you have probably never seen the Devils pull out the victory horns since most of you leave at half.

whosyourdaddy

I knew what they where, but  have never seen it and I have always stayed to the BITTER end.

After tonights Patriot Victory, I will have my own hand gesture for you guys but it will only involve one finger!! LOL

fastdrop

September 30, 2011, 07:57:55 am #84 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:53:16 pm by fastdrop
I am sure you will give that hand gesture either way. If you have never seen the Devils Victory Horns swaying in the breeze .... you need glasses.

72364Devil

Fastdrop you are now back on my good side.

This is high school football and anything can happen.  Again good luck to both teams for a safe, good game.

By the way, Marion offense...Meet Jarvis Cooper (I sure would not want to be the center tonight)

Oldbomber

Well we're down to the nitty gritty, 4 hours to kick off.  Tonight will show the class of the programs and in particular the coaches.  Will we see a clean football game, played within the Rule book or a thug event.  Hopefully this is a clean, well played game by both sides, that way there are no excuses either way.  The class of the coaches and the control of their programs will be on display tonight, let's see how they handle it!

True Believer

Quote from: fastdrop on September 30, 2011, 07:57:55 am
I am sure you will give that hand gesture either way. If you have never seen the Devils Victory Horns swaying in the breeze .... you need glasses.

That's not the hand sign we will be giving WM.  :)

Big Abner

TB thats because you will be on the losing side and show that other sign in displeasure with the schools in ability to beat them devils..get back in the kitchen...girl...lol

Marionpats07™

September 30, 2011, 07:34:21 pm #89 Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 07:54:50 pm by Marionpats07™
Man this board has really gone downhill with intelligent posters. A least TB and fastdrop are still here to hold everything down and slap you new peckers around.

With that said, the last time Marion stood a chance against WM was when someone had the last name Franklin on the back of a Marion jersey as a Senior. I expect a similar game to '06 with hopefully Marion finally winning.

TB and fastdrop how you guys been?

Oldbomber

For those not at the game, halftime score Marion 6, west Memphis 6. The wind is still and I don't feel a blow out coming. Fact is it has been a good hard fought game and Marion is actually throwing the ball more than WM to this point.

True Believer

I'm fine!!!   How have you been?   I loved the fireworks as the game started and on the Marion side there is standing room only!!!   

Go Pats!!!  They are fighting hard and I am proud of them!

Yes.  The gene pool of WM posters has become so sad.  Thankfully though all the knuckle draggers have moved off to be blue devil fans!   I really miss Coach O on here.  I know he is raising kane and rooting for the Blue Devils up in beyond!!!

GO  MARION PATRIOTS!!!!

Marionpats07™

Does either team not have a kicker that they keep going for it on 4th down? My goodness.

I am fine as well, just still doing this whole school thing....ready to graduate.

True Believer

You will make it!   

Love my Patriots!!!   No matter what!!!!

Marionpats07™

I hope, how is your daughter doing, haven't seen her in a while.

Pats will win eventually.

Mr_Deb

Quote from: True Believer on September 18, 2011, 06:00:25 am
Stay classy WM. 

Oh hush up....

WM 41  Marn 64
FC 6     FC 6

WM 20
Marn 6

fastdrop

Quote from: fastdrop on September 24, 2011, 08:05:58 am
Bring it on ---

2 go in

one comes out ---

Something inside of me says it is the Pats turn.  But I am picking BIG Blue by 14.
Did I say by 14.... Yep --- I did.

True Believer

Fastdrop.   I know you have a Patriot's tshirt in your closet somewhere.  :)

fastdrop

I have one with a big bulls eye on it.... LOL

It was a great game ---- congrates to the WM seniors that kept the tradition alive.

No reasons for any of the Pats to hold their head down ..... fought hard the entire game.

Fun game........

MarionTiger

Nice win Devils.  Hard fought victory.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas