• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mother's Day

Started by On the Move, May 10, 2009, 09:08:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

On the Move

Just wanted to take the time to say:  Happy Mother's Day to all of the Mom's that post on here.  For you guys, please take time today to tell Mom you love her!!

Having a close call with my own Mom this year, I'm thankful I get to tell her today I Love Her.

Also I'm thinking of RD and several others on here that do not get that chance.

RD I'm thinking of you and your family today!  I know it has to be hard on you and yours.  Your Mom knows how much you guys love her.

fastdrop

May 10, 2009, 09:26:05 am #1 Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:29:43 am by fastdrop
we would have not athletes without U.....

Busted

Happy Mother's Day!
Today is the #1 day of the year for people eating out, so everyone be a little patient as you wait in line with your mother at her favorite restaurant.

True Believer

Happy Mother's Day.  Mine is in heaven laughing and smiling ignoring my dad, I am sure.  A real southern lady who could cook the best southern foods in the world.  And was just grateful for the little things in her life.  She never asked for alot. 

Treat your mom's extra nice today if you are near them.  They do alot for you little buggers!!!

Texarkana_Piggie

this was the first mother's day for my neice's without their mom.  tough day for them.

happy mother's day to everyone.  hope it is a good one

rabs_fan4life

May 10, 2009, 09:44:14 pm #5 Last Edit: May 10, 2009, 09:46:06 pm by rabs_fan4life
Quote from: Busted on May 10, 2009, 09:28:16 am
Happy Mother's Day!
Today is the #1 day of the year for people eating out, so everyone be a little patient as you wait in line with your mother at her favorite restaurant.

Thank goodness my mom decided she wanted us to cook for her!  We offered to take her out but she decided she would just rather have us cook for her....well ME cook for her because my brother and my dad definately didn't cook (but they did clean the house for her while she went and got a mani/pedi.)  We (I) cooked a ham for her accompanied by mashed taters and gravy, greenbean bundles, deviled eggs, cream corn, and rolls.  Although I spent a very long time in the kitchen today and my feet hurt...it was extremely yummy with lots of left over ham for yummy sandwhiches...so good choice mom!!  And of course my mom was worth it!  Hope all of you moms had a very happy mothers day!

Lions84

God Bless Momma I gave her all those gray hairs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas