• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5A East Girls

Started by 24tedmiller, February 17, 2016, 06:43:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

24tedmiller

Batesville-GCT girls game at Bville is for first place in the East. Who do y'all have in this one?

Neers34

hogfan7

Since it's at Batesville,  I'm saying Batesville

MDXPHD

Theoretically it is for first, but all a win for GCT would do is create a 3 way tie for first place.

24tedmiller

I'm guessing you aren't pulling for the Golden Eagles in this one. I think Trey Harding will have his girls ready tonight and it will be a close game. With that being said, Nettleton pulled out a huge win against batesville the other night so I'm sure we will see Batesville come out strong on their home court.

MDXPHD

Quote from: 24tedmiller on February 18, 2016, 12:36:33 pm
I'm guessing you aren't pulling for the Golden Eagles in this one. I think Trey Harding will have his girls ready tonight and it will be a close game. With that being said, Nettleton pulled out a huge win against batesville the other night so I'm sure we will see Batesville come out strong on their home court.

The game should be tomorrow. Unless you're talking about the game between the Jr. High girls teams tonight, which Batesville won for the district title.

24tedmiller

MDXPHD

Batesville girls lost by one. Ref called a touchy foul with a second left and the girl missed the first but hit the second.

24tedmiller

I knew Harding would have them girls ready. I watched the game online and it seemed that the atmosphere was crazy there. Batesville girls played very good defense all game, but the Eagles are for real as well. Great game.

MDXPHD

Quote from: 24tedmiller on February 19, 2016, 09:37:15 pm
I knew Harding would have them girls ready. I watched the game online and it seemed that the atmosphere was crazy there. Batesville girls played very good defense all game, but the Eagles are for real as well. Great game.

It was a sloppy game. Lots of missed free throws and easy points. Still a very good game between two good teams. Hate to see it end on a touchy foul call with a second left.

MikeDieselâ„¢

Any of you fans know the boys score for this GCT/Batesville game?

hogfan7

Quote from: MikeDieselâ„¢ on February 22, 2016, 08:28:32 am
Any of you fans know the boys score for this GCT/Batesville game?
38-37

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas