• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malik Monk Rumor

Started by Batman44, July 21, 2014, 07:51:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman44

This is certainly a rumor, and could be a stretch of the imagination, but it was just told to me that there's a good chance Monk may be playing for Concord next year. Not only that, but that he may be bringing another player with him. Don't shoot the messenger, just wondering if anyone else had heard anything along this line.

Eagle20

Absolutely makes no sense but could be true!

NWA Hawg

Why would he go to concord?

NWA Hawg

I mean what's the connection that's supposed to be bringing him there?

HorseFeathers

Batman are you sure you didn't dream this?

DerekOxford

Barack Obama will have a 100 percent approval rating before Malik Monk transfers to Concord.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: DerekOxford on July 21, 2014, 11:13:33 am
Barack Obama will have a 100 percent approval rating before Malik Monk transfers to Concord.

+1....

Basketballfan13

Quote from: Batman44 on July 21, 2014, 07:51:56 am
This is certainly a rumor, and could be a stretch of the imagination, but it was just told to me that there's a good chance Monk may be playing for Concord next year. Not only that, but that he may be bringing another player with him. Don't shoot the messenger, just wondering if anyone else had heard anything along this line.
Batman your not trying to play a joke about concord recruiting to draw attention away from Bay are you?lol

HorseFeathers

Batman is a concord guy sort of...Why would he want to draw negative attention to them?

Basketballfan13

My bad, I thought Batman was a bay fan...just figured he was bored and making a joke.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on July 21, 2014, 12:26:39 pm
My bad, I thought Batman was a bay fan...just figured he was bored and making a joke.

It happens lol...Batman is more of a fan of the game I think, but leaned towards Concord last year, might lean to Bay this year :D

J.D.

If this happens, I'll quit posting on fearless. 

Oldref

Got to love this kind of stuff........I saw this and thought Batman was going to say he was skipping his last two years of high school and go straight to the NBA:-) Hey I think he could start for Concord if he goes:-)

Batman44

Folks, like I said, I didn't (and still don't),think he is transferring, but the source gave details. I told him that I had heard that he MAY go back to EPC, but couldn't see any way he would transfer to Concord. Thus, I just posted to see if anyone else had heard anything. You have to admit, during this off season it would light up the 1A board. Just think of the bullets flying between Bay and Concord. Lol. Too bad I didn't get the guys name, I would take him to fist city, or sic Run n Punch on him. Where is that guy, anyway?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on July 21, 2014, 03:43:03 pm
Folks, like I said, I didn't (and still don't),think he is transferring, but the source gave details. I told him that I had heard that he MAY go back to EPC, but couldn't see any way he would transfer to Concord. Thus, I just posted to see if anyone else had heard anything. You have to admit, during this off season it would light up the 1A board. Just think of the bullets flying between Bay and Concord. Lol. Too bad I didn't get the guys name, I would take him to fist city, or sic Run n Punch on him. Where is that guy, anyway?

Think he's banned again lol....

So...Batman, I think whomever told you this may have been pulling your leg....Cause It doesn't make sense for him to transfer to concord in any way

Batman44

Hey Pete, if you read this, I was only kidding about fist city:) BUT, you did make a strong case for what you were telling me, and you had no reason to make it up. Getting a little late to be making a change now, anyway.

Batman44

For the record, you will never hear me say anything negative about Concord. Having said that, what HF said about Obama's approval rating and Monk transferring to Concord was very funny, but I think the transfer would stand a lot better chance:) PS, I'm gonna miss old J D on this board.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on July 21, 2014, 04:11:10 pm
For the record, you will never hear me say anything negative about Concord. Having said that, what HF said about Obama's approval rating and Monk transferring to Concord was very funny, but I think the transfer would stand a lot better chance:) PS, I'm gonna miss old J D on this board.

Wish I could take credit for that one...but it wasn't me

DerekOxford

Quote from: Batman44 on July 21, 2014, 04:11:10 pm

There has been a "rumor" about Malik Monk transferring to every high school in the state of Arkansas and every prep school in America. The only rumor that ever came to any validity was Bentonville. He will stay there and then move on to the college of his choice.

Batman44

Well, it was fun while it lasted, and it did get some action on this board:) BTW, I really did see the guy who told me all that stuff. He's doing work here by our house. He rolled on the ground laughing because he 'punked' me. I rolled on the ground because he failed to see the humor in me taking him to fist city.

Brian G

DerekOxford

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on July 22, 2014, 09:23:09 am
Well, it was fun while it lasted, and it did get some action on this board:) BTW, I really did see the guy who told me all that stuff. He's doing work here by our house. He rolled on the ground laughing because he 'punked' me. I rolled on the ground because he failed to see the humor in me taking him to fist city.

well...I did hear he was transferring to Timbo :D...They said he was bored with the 7A and wanted a real challenge to prove how good of a player he really is :D

Batman44

HorseFeathers

Batman44

HF, if you knew me, maybe you would understand :D My family says I am road kill on the information highway. I have at least 20 'oops' per day for hitting wrong button, etc. I was going to try to add a little humor to your comment(very little, I'm sure) but after my oops, I just gave up. Sorry

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Batman44 on July 22, 2014, 01:34:15 pm
HF, if you knew me, maybe you would understand :D My family says I am road kill on the information highway. I have at least 20 'oops' per day for hitting wrong button, etc. I was going to try to add a little humor to your comment(very little, I'm sure) but after my oops, I just gave up. Sorry

Well Then....lol....Just out of curiousity who's your team next year?? I think you said you weren't from concord, just happened to pick the right horse in going to all of their games..

Batman44

I'm a small school guy. When we moved here, we started following Guy-Perkins with passion. They did very well for themselves. Until this year we have had a LONG spell of not following anyone. We also followed Cedar Ridge, and look what happened, they both won State Championships. So, having said that, Concord will always be in the picture, as will Cedar Ridge. Since state champions seem to follow me, I may just become like Paladin, and be a gun for hire. Lol

Redwolf

This hoax thread should be deleted, it's an insult to Monk

HorseFeathers

Won't delete it....Will lock it though..

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas