• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PBHS vs Dollarway

Started by PB_Bandman913, July 12, 2014, 09:54:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PB_Bandman913

Thought this would be an interesting discussion. I was in the barbershop yesterday and we were talking football and Someone said Dollarway is the best team in the city and would beat Pine Bluff High School Now. Me, not seeing Dollarway last yr made the statement That's ridiculous since I was reminded the last two times PBHS played dollarway Cedric Mcbride, Martell Mallett, and Kerry Coleman ran through dollarway to mercy rule them two yrs in a row 02,03. Also I thought about all the success we've had recently and talent level. How do you all feel this in-town rival would square out now if it were to happen?

zebradynasty

Dollarway has made that argument for decades but have only managed a tie as far as know. We haven't played them often and we don't play many common opponents. There is no reason PB should be playing a 4A school but if we did Dollarway would be most logical choice. The last time we played a 4A school (only time I can think of) it wasn't pretty.

PB is better coached better depth better conditioned but I do feel that Dollarway plays with more passion more desire at least until they get down. Would be a great game but I doubt it's one that PB would pursue. Our non-conference schedule is Ok but I have heard there is a desire to find some new QUALITY opponents. 

PB_Bandman913

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 12, 2014, 10:09:35 am
Dollarway has made that argument for decades but have only managed a tie as far as know. We haven't played them often and we don't play many common opponents. There is no reason PB should be playing a 4A school but if we did Dollarway would be most logical choice. The last time we played a 4A school (only time I can think of) it wasn't pretty.

PB is better coached better depth better conditioned but I do feel that Dollarway plays with more passion more desire at least until they get down. Would be a great game but I doubt it's one that PB would pursue. Our non-conference schedule is Ok but I have heard there is a desire to find some new QUALITY opponents.

I feel everything is better with football as well. Actually seen some Zebras videos on youtube from maybe 2000 and felt like it wasn't organized etc. lol. looked like everyone was just free-styling.

phdefense

Quote from: PB_Bandman913 on July 12, 2014, 09:54:01 am
Thought this would be an interesting discussion. I was in the barbershop yesterday and we were talking football and Someone said Dollarway is the best team in the city and would beat Pine Bluff High School Now. Me, not seeing Dollarway last yr made the statement That's ridiculous since I was reminded the last two times PBHS played dollarway Cedric Mcbride, Martell Mallett, and Kerry Coleman ran through dollarway to mercy rule them two yrs in a row 02,03. Also I thought about all the success we've had recently and talent level. How do you all feel this in-town rival would square out now if it were to happen?
If we are talking about this past year. The Zebras would have completely destroyed the Cardinals. Dollarway was a top tier 4A team, but they would not have had to the depth to hand with PBHS. Dollarway also started off slow in games last year (Stuttgart was even up on them at the end of the first quarter and Stuttgart has it's worst record in around 20 years last season) so they would have probably been too far behind to ever have made a game of it. Now Warren in the 4A might have gave the Zebras a game for a while. They rumbled with Fayetteville until the 4th quarter.

zebradynasty

Quote from: phdefense on July 12, 2014, 12:45:00 pm
If we are talking about this past year. The Zebras would have completely destroyed the Cardinals. Dollarway was a top tier 4A team, but they would not have had to the depth to hand with PBHS. Dollarway also started off slow in games last year (Stuttgart was even up on them at the end of the first quarter and Stuttgart has it's worst record in around 20 years last season) so they would have probably been too far behind to ever have made a game of it. Now Warren in the 4A might have gave the Zebras a game for a while. They rumbled with Fayetteville until the 4th quarter.

I give Warren even less of a chance the only way a small schools can stand up to the Z's is if they have the lines. Our OL's have been some of the best in the state regardless of class and most 4A schools can't match them. Warren has good skill people but we would have been able to match them on that. 

phdefense

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 12, 2014, 01:04:04 pm

I give Warren even less of a chance the only way a small schools can stand up to the Z's is if they have the lines. Our OL's have been some of the best in the state regardless of class and most 4A schools can't match them. Warren has good skill people but we would have been able to match them on that.
Warren had good lines last year as well and had better depth than what is normal for 4A schools. Like I said they had already proven they could hang with bigger schools last year. Dollarway last year on the other hand did not handle it very well at all when teams got physical with them.

zebrafan

PB's depth and coaching is 10x better than Dway's. Only time Dway stood a chance was 06'

Lionheart88

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 12, 2014, 01:04:04 pm

Warren did a good job against Fayetteville for the better part of three quarters.  I'll bet Warren vs PB would've been a good game to watch last year.  The Zebras would kick Dollarway's teeth in though.  There's no legitimate argument that they weren't the best team in the county last year (and have been for years, and will be for years).  Now, while we all know Chapel would be fourth, the Dollarway vs White Hall 2/3 discussion would actually have merit.

The Zebra Successor

PBHS level in HS Arkansas football is equivalent to the SEC play and Dway is more like the old big east. . Not even worth the 15 minutes of pregame talk cause after that when the game starts it will be over.. Ill rather see the Z's alternate with different schools outside the state of Arkansas and invite Espn to the game.. im just a football fan though. . BUT on fun aspect and community anticipation and attention seeker game pb vs dway would be a great turn out for everyone in Jefferson County..

zebradynasty

July 13, 2014, 08:32:35 am #9 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 08:35:01 am by zebradynasty
I think a more accurate game of comparison between Warren and PB would be Warren vs Camden. Camden is more similar to PB and they simply crushed Warren. They came up short in the playoffs but regular season they seemed to be rolling remember they also handled 6A champ Eldorado even though clearly Eldo improved a LOT by the end of the season.

Lionheart88

phdefense

July 13, 2014, 10:25:50 am #11 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 10:27:59 am by phdefense
Quote from: zebradynasty on July 13, 2014, 08:32:35 am
I think a more accurate game of comparison between Warren and PB would be Warren vs Camden. Camden is more similar to PB and they simply crushed Warren. They came up short in the playoffs but regular season they seemed to be rolling remember they also handled 6A champ Eldorado even though clearly Eldo improved a LOT by the end of the season.
You got to keep things in context though. Warren was limping into the game vs Camden because of all the injuries they suffered against Fayetteville and PA. When we are discussing these imaginary matchups it is the general assumption that both teams have all their players healthy.

zebradynasty

Injuries are a part of the game but I would point out that if Warren had a lot injuries after playing teams not known for their physical play. What would happen to them against a team which physicality is the center piece of everything they do?

PB_Bandman913

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 13, 2014, 01:49:00 pm
Injuries are a part of the game but I would point out that if Warren had a lot injuries after playing teams not known for their physical play. What would happen to them against a team which physicality is the center piece of everything they do?

Last time PB played warren, I expected it to be a good game but The Z's dominated them from the start? PB has been one of the most physical teams if not the most physical team in 6A south for a while now in my opinion. I honestly think PB and Eldo would fair very well against other teams in bigger conferences  example 7A.

phdefense

Quote from: PB_Bandman913 on July 13, 2014, 03:46:53 pm

Last time PB played warren, I expected it to be a good game but The Z's dominated them from the start? PB has been one of the most physical teams if not the most physical team in 6A south for a while now in my opinion. I honestly think PB and Eldo would fair very well against other teams in bigger conferences  example 7A.
Recent results have shown that they can take a game off them from time to time, but they lose more than they win.

phdefense

It might be debateable on Pine Bluff being more physical than Fayetteville.

zebradynasty

Quote from: phdefense on July 13, 2014, 05:49:01 pm

I've never heard anyone describe Fayetteville as physical but I wont ruled out that there are but I am pretty confident that is't not who they are, it's not their identity.                                             

AirWarren

Warren slaps PB around like Lionel Ritchie if they play last year.

PB_Bandman913

Quote from: AirWarren on July 13, 2014, 07:30:54 pm

OH Really??? LOL I still don't see that

phdefense

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 13, 2014, 07:27:39 pm

I've never heard anyone describe Fayetteville as physical but I wont ruled out that there are but I am pretty confident that is't not who they are, it's not their identity.                                           
You don't beat Bentonville without being physical.

zebradynasty

Quote from: phdefense on July 13, 2014, 07:56:43 pm
Quote from: zebradynasty on July 13, 2014, 07:27:39 pm

You don't beat Bentonville without being physical.

You can finesse them like I said I've never heard anyone say that Fayetteville was just too physical for them. That's not to imply they play soft it's just something seldom heard about Fayetteville. 

zebradynasty

Someone gave you the key to the pharmacy at the hospital! This ain't playing DeWitt! There was good reason Bo cancelled the series.

PB_Bandman913

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 13, 2014, 09:16:55 pm

I believe this series lasted either one or two yrs?
Someone gave you the key to the pharmacy at the hospital! This ain't playing DeWitt! There was good reason Bo cancelled the series.

AHS06

Warren does not have any business on the field with PB.  Every year we hear the same argument in Texarkana with Nashville fans claiming they would kick the Hogs around....It's just not going to happen stay in your league. 

cuckoobird

If you put bolding or lee on both sidelines, I think it's closer than some might assume.

GuvHog

Seriously??? A team where most of the players play both ways the entire game is going to slap around a team where almost none of the players play both ways??? I don't think so. Same goes for Dollarway. Depth would be by far in PB's favor.

Big Fan

Quote from: GuvHog on July 19, 2014, 03:29:06 pm

Seriously??? A team where most of the players play both ways the entire game is going to slap around a team where almost none of the players play both ways??? I don't think so. Same goes for Dollarway. Depth would be by far in PB's favor.
Guv you are posting again without knowing squat about the subject.  You should really read more and post less.  Warren had few if any 2-way players last year. 

However, PB would win this fictional game imo. 

zebradynasty

Quote from: Big Fan on July 20, 2014, 05:59:59 pm
Quote from: GuvHog on July 19, 2014, 03:29:06 pm

Guv you are posting again without knowing squat about the subject.  You should really read more and post less.  Warren had few if any 2-way players last year. 

However, PB would win this fictional game imo. 

Depth wouldn't be an issue anyway PB was better along both OL and DL!

Soirem

Warren/Dollarway combined team vs. PB?  :D

~WPS~

Quote from: AHS06 on July 13, 2014, 09:40:58 pm

Warren does not have any business on the field with PB.  Every year we hear the same argument in Texarkana with Nashville fans claiming they would kick the Hogs around....It's just not going to happen stay in your league.
Don't put the cart before the horse. Nashville probably could beat Texarkana. They haven't had a good team since Dennis Johnson played and Nashville had one of the best teams in the state from 05-07 and would've made for a good game. I understand that Jr. High doesn't always translate to success or failure in high school, but Nashville has beaten AHS the last two years (this past year 35-0).

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Nashville would beat Texarkana most years since 07

PB and DWay would look good on a billboard, it'd draw every football fan in PB leaving 400 to watch the White Hall Game that night and 34 to watch the WC game.  It would start out with an intense atmosphere...PB's band blasting away and both dance teams going nuts.  PB would take the opening kickoff and there would be a HUGE hit by the DWay kickoff team causing the Z's to fumble.

Cardinals scoop and score.  Lee goes for 2 and the Z's stuff them.  6-0 DWay

Lee, feeling the momentum, onside kicks and the Z's recover giving them great field position. 

Z's take over on their own 47.  All of us in the stands know what is coming....the deep ball.  Skelton takes a 5 step drop, lets it go to Beasley down the sideline, the Cardinal corner gets turned around and left.  TD Z's. 

PAT is good 7-6 PBHS

Cardinals get a good return on the kickoff up the Zebra sideline before being rundown by a host of Z's.  Cardinals take over on their own 41.  Toss sweep left, 3 yard loss.  2nd and 13.  Same play..... 3rd and 17 DWay.  Cards come out in an empty set, pass is intercepted by the zebras.

Zebras drive, and make a few first downs before Skelton gets loose for 37 yards and another Zebra TD. 

PAT good 14-6 PBHS

Cardinals and Zebras trade licks with no avail until the 1:47 mark remaining in the first half, DWay's sophomore QB Blair scampers out of the backfield twice to set the Cardinals up on PB 13 yardline.  Designed QB sweep from an empty set gets the Cardinals back in the endzone. 

Cardinals 2 pt attempt no good.

Cardinals trail Zebras 12-14 at the half.

After the loudest most impressive halftime show in 20 years, the Zebras take the field and leave no doubt that they are on the march to LR in 2014 with an impressive 52-12 shellacking of the Cardinals at Golden Lion Stadium.

zebradynasty

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on July 22, 2014, 09:40:56 am
Nashville would beat Texarkana most years since 07

PB and DWay would look good on a billboard, it'd draw every football fan in PB leaving 400 to watch the White Hall Game that night and 34 to watch the WC game.  It would start out with an intense atmosphere...PB's band blasting away and both dance teams going nuts.  PB would take the opening kickoff and there would be a HUGE hit by the DWay kickoff team causing the Z's to fumble.

Cardinals scoop and score.  Lee goes for 2 and the Z's stuff them.  6-0 DWay

Lee, feeling the momentum, onside kicks and the Z's recover giving them great field position. 

Z's take over on their own 47.  All of us in the stands know what is coming....the deep ball.  Skelton takes a 5 step drop, lets it go to Beasley down the sideline, the Cardinal corner gets turned around and left.  TD Z's. 

PAT is good 7-6 PBHS

Cardinals get a good return on the kickoff up the Zebra sideline before being rundown by a host of Z's.  Cardinals take over on their own 41.  Toss sweep left, 3 yard loss.  2nd and 13.  Same play..... 3rd and 17 DWay.  Cards come out in an empty set, pass is intercepted by the zebras.

Zebras drive, and make a few first downs before Skelton gets loose for 37 yards and another Zebra TD. 

PAT good 14-6 PBHS

Cardinals and Zebras trade licks with no avail until the 1:47 mark remaining in the first half, DWay's sophomore QB Blair scampers out of the backfield twice to set the Cardinals up on PB 13 yardline.  Designed QB sweep from an empty set gets the Cardinals back in the endzone. 

Cardinals 2 pt attempt no good.

Cardinals trail Zebras 12-14 at the half.

After the loudest most impressive halftime show in 20 years, the Zebras take the field and leave no doubt that they are on the march to LR in 2014 with an impressive 52-12 shellacking of the Cardinals at Golden Lion Stadium.

That's pretty good stuff right there!

AHS06

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on July 22, 2014, 12:03:27 am

Don't put the cart before the horse. Nashville probably could beat Texarkana. They haven't had a good team since Dennis Johnson played and Nashville had one of the best teams in the state from 05-07 and would've made for a good game. I understand that Jr. High doesn't always translate to success or failure in high school, but Nashville has beaten AHS the last two years (this past year 35-0).
Did you really just mention a Jr. High game...?  Nashville has not did anything since 07 either...Heck both schools have experienced historic lows during this stretch.  Personally I would like to see a continued series with Liberty Eylau (Texarkana, TX) that is more Nashville category, but the Hogs would be to much for Nashville.  Ashdown plays Pleasant Grove on the regular.

phdefense

Quote from: AHS06 on July 22, 2014, 11:22:52 am

Did you really just mention a Jr. High game...?  Nashville has not did anything since 07 either...Heck both schools have experienced historic lows during this stretch.  Personally I would like to see a continued series with Liberty Eylau (Texarkana, TX) that is more Nashville category, but the Hogs would be to much for Nashville.  Ashdown plays Pleasant Grove on the regular.
Ashdown beat West Memphis last year and 4A Dollarway rolled a Parkview team that handed AHS a loss so get off your high horse. AHS is not Bentonville thus can not play the foregone conclusion angle. The state champion from the 4A most years is capable of beating the AHS.

AHS06

Quote from: phdefense on July 22, 2014, 11:43:33 am

Ashdown beat West Memphis last year and 4A Dollarway rolled a Parkview team that handed AHS a loss so get off your high horse. AHS is not Bentonville thus can not play the foregone conclusion angle. The state champion from the 4A most years is capable of beating the AHS.
The 4A champ could very well beat AHS or any other team whether it be a larger or smaller school.  Perfect example Ashdown and West Memphis last year.  Ashdown had a good year and West Memphis had a bad year.  AHS did not have any business losing to Parkview last year but things happen.  What you have to realize is the fact that the game would be more about Nashville playing AHS and AHS playing Nashville.  Same case with PB and Dollarway or Warren.  Both teams will play with a lot of emotion but Nashville will not beat Texarkana.  No one outside of that Chicken Coop (Nashville) in their right mind would have Nashville beating Texarkana.

~WPS~

That's pretty bad that a "Chicken Coop" has nicer athletic facilities than Texarkana. And I think you'd be surprised how many people think Nashville would beat them.

~WPS~

July 22, 2014, 02:06:22 pm #36 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 02:09:01 pm by Ballplayer1

Since 2007...
Nashville 55-20 overall, 9-6 playoffs, 3 conference titles.
Texarkana 28-43 overall, 6-6 playoffs (Everybody in 6A makes playoffs), 0 conference titles.

And Jr. High is the only head to head way to compare these teams. Also, Liberty Eylau got tired of being embarrassed by a little "chicken coop" Arkansas school.

AHS06

July 22, 2014, 04:27:14 pm #37 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:33:39 pm by AHS06
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on July 22, 2014, 02:06:22 pm

Since 2007...
Texarkana 28-43 overall, 6-6 playoffs (Everybody in 6A makes playoffs), 0 conference titles.

And Jr. High is the only head to head way to compare these teams. Also, Liberty Eylau got tired of being embarrassed by a little "chicken coop" Arkansas school.
Wow Nashville recently did some nice renovations to their stadium.  Finally because I know you all got tired of getting splinters from those wooden bleachers.  I do like the upgrades but I would not consider them to better than AHS especially not including all sports.  I believe you took the Liberty Eylau wrong I love when "our" teams beat up on the Texas schools.  I have always wonder why they have not scheduled Hope for a home and home. 

~WPS~

Quote from: AHS06 on July 22, 2014, 04:27:14 pm
Quote from: Ballplayer1 on July 22, 2014, 02:06:22 pm

Since 2007...

Wow Nashville recently did some nice renovations to their stadium.  Finally because I know you all got tired of getting splinters from those wooden bleachers.  I do like the upgrades but I would not consider them to better than AHS especially not including all sports.  I believe you took the Liberty Eylau wrong I love when "our" teams beat up on the Texas schools.  I have always wonder why they have not scheduled Hope for a home and home.
Rebuilt the football stadium in 2009 from metal bleachers to much more metal bleachers with 600 chairbacks. Our basketball arena is nicer. The baseball field is as nice as it gets, the seating area is very large although wooden to preserve it's historic past.

Gotcha! I agree with enjoying Arkansas teams beating Texas schools. Nashville has played quite a few in the past but not more than 2 times each. I've wished for years that Nashville would play AHS or El Dorado regularly. We play ED every year in a preseason game and it's always a good game.

hawgfan15

Who is AHS? Do they still have a football program? Arkansas High hasn't been worth anything since Keopple left for SAU. Nashville would have won more than they lost over the last 6 years against AHS.

AHS06

Quote from: hawgfan15 on July 22, 2014, 10:50:57 pm
Who is AHS? Do they still have a football program? Arkansas High hasn't been worth anything since Keopple left for SAU. Nashville would have won more than they lost over the last 6 years against AHS.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

hawgfan15

Quote from: AHS06 on July 23, 2014, 11:26:09 am

Very true, if only this dispute could be settled on the field. I would love to try a home and home series

AHS06

Quote from: hawgfan15 on July 23, 2014, 02:09:24 pm
Quote from: AHS06 on July 23, 2014, 11:26:09 am

Very true, if only this dispute could be settled on the field. I would love to try a home and home series
Yeah that would be a lot of revenue on the gate.  The Scrappers already have one up LOL and that is Dawson

DWayAlumn2002

We all know how this argument always end. Basil Shabazz was the greatest... Now tell the coaches to put D-Way on the schedule and let's see what happens. Last time we squared off was a jamboree in 01 for 2 qrts result was 33-23 us. Dont wait til the talent cycle has passed. Go ahead and renew this rivalry. Would be great for football in PB. Unless y'all like them spankings from NLR too much...

zebradynasty

July 25, 2014, 09:18:07 am #44 Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 09:49:24 am by zebradynasty
Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on July 25, 2014, 12:18:22 am
We all know how this argument always end. Basil Shabazz was the greatest... Now tell the coaches to put D-Way on the schedule and let's see what happens. Last time we squared off was a jamboree in 01 for 2 qrts result was 33-23 us. Dont wait til the talent cycle has passed. Go ahead and renew this rivalry. Would be great for football in PB. Unless y'all like them spankings from NLR too much...

You are right about one thing Basil Shabazz was the greatest. But you're wrong about nearly everything else. That 2001 "jamboree" was not the last time PB played Dollarway the schools did exactly what you suggested and scheduled the series in 2002 and 2003. Dollarway lost both contest BIG was outscored 86-0. Dollarway asked out of the series after 2003.

The only thing PB has to gain from the series would be the high gate and concessions. No way we would play at Dollarway and I doubt UAPB would let us use their stadium without getting some of the action therefore making it less lucrative. As for doing it while the talent cycle is still there...who's cycle are you talking about? PB cycle goes from a LOT of talent to not as much as in previous years that is the reason Dollarway asked out of the series after 2 games because they saw that. Neither PB team that beat you that bad were great teams in fact they were pretty average. Not saying Dollarway could NEVER beat PB but once or twice every 10 years just isn't enough incentive right now. I expect Chapel to opt out soon!

DWayAlumn2002

Forgot about them Shelton years. I think althiemer could have beat D-Way then. But anywho. Covered all but the NLR spankings. I wish we could play y'all. Call your friends on the staff and see what you can do big shot...

zebradynasty

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on July 25, 2014, 11:09:53 am
Forgot about them Shelton years. I think althiemer could have beat D-Way then. But anywho. Covered all but the NLR spankings. I wish we could play y'all. Call your friends on the staff and see what you can do big shot...

Oh the NLR thing...well certainly the 2012 game against them was not pretty! Last year was not that bad but no doubt NLR was better. Still we own the all time series edge on them so we shall see if we can break the 2 game losing streak. As for lobbying for a game with Dollarway... not to be condescending but getting a butt kicking from NLR does more for us than beating Dollarway. The vision is to make PB a starting point in Arkansas for college coaches to recruit. Playing bigger schools and beating bigger schools helps us with that. It was great to see Saban and Gus here this past winter. I got it from a good authority that both said, "They'll be back" and not necessarily to see Gragg!

Lionheart88

Quote from: DWayAlumn2002 on July 25, 2014, 11:09:53 am
As long as the HCs are brothers, NLR and PB will probably keep playing.  Besides, PB realizes that they need challenging opponents, which they won't get a whole lot of (outside of ED) in conference.

SECFOOTBALLFAN

Quote from: zebradynasty on July 25, 2014, 09:18:07 am

You are right about one thing Basil Shabazz was the greatest. But you're wrong about nearly everything else. That 2001 "jamboree" was not the last time PB played Dollarway the schools did exactly what you suggested and scheduled the series in 2002 and 2003. Dollarway lost both contest BIG was outscored 86-0. Dollarway asked out of the series after 2003.

The only thing PB has to gain from the series would be the high gate and concessions. No way we would play at Dollarway and I doubt UAPB would let us use their stadium without getting some of the action therefore making it less lucrative. As for doing it while the talent cycle is still there...who's cycle are you talking about? PB cycle goes from a LOT of talent to not as much as in previous years that is the reason Dollarway asked out of the series after 2 games because they saw that. Neither PB team that beat you that bad were great teams in fact they were pretty average. Not saying Dollarway could NEVER beat PB but once or twice every 10 years just isn't enough incentive right now. I expect Chapel to opt out soon!

I don't doubt this at all, because Chapel is an odd bunch of folks. But while you're running your mouth, Bolding tried to opt out after the 08-09 cycle. He actually refused to sign the contract, but the PB superintendent signed it and made the series continue

Hero

Quote from: SECFOOTBALLFAN on July 26, 2014, 11:27:09 am
Quote from: zebradynasty on July 25, 2014, 09:18:07 am

I don't doubt this at all, because Chapel is an odd bunch of folks. But while you're running your mouth, Bolding tried to opt out after the 08-09 cycle. He actually refused to sign the contract, but the PB superintendent signed it and made the series continue
I can understand why he would want to get someone else for the game though. they did outscore Chapel 83-40 during 08-09 seasons. PB vs Dollarway is a conflict of interest clearly since they have the same coach.....but I tell you what, Bolding is a beast considering he coached two teams....won the 2-4a as well as the 8-4a conference titles....

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/school/Pine%20Bluff%20Dollarway.html
HOME: Cardinal Stadium
HEAD COACH: Bobby Bolding
(78-49 overall, 45-27 at Dollarway)
LAST YEAR: 13-1, 7-0 4A-8

http://www.fearlessfriday.com/school/Pine%20Bluff.html
HOME: Jordan Stadium
HEAD COACH: Bobby Bolding
(146-51-2 overall in 16 years, 58-28-2 in 7 years at Pine Bluff)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas