• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best 9th grade girls in Arkansas?

Started by tlb2972, September 03, 2012, 10:16:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

tlb2972

I think Searcy has one and Riverview has 3

Hoops4life

Alaysia Ready at Central.
Kyra Collier at NLR.
Carleigha Thompson from around Fort Smith.
Central has another, but her name escapes me.
Skylar Davis at Bryant.
Layton Taylor at Cabot.
Alyssa from Russellville, can't remember last name.

There are many more.

Golfguru10

Softballfan2012

Wynne hasnt had much in Boys or Girls basketball in the past few years. Hopefully with new boys coach we can get the ball rolling again and bring some pride back to Wynne Basketball. I watched a few games last year and Wynne junior girls had a girl (Foltz) that was dominating. Strong looking player. Believe she will start for the 9th grade this year. Also, had another post player that was pretty good last year. Not sure if she was 8th or 9th grade Crawford. Pretty big girl to get around. Forrest City had some pretty good 8th graders coming up. Looking forward to watching some teams from NEA this fall!

coachpaulriggan

Alex Murray at Lake Hamilton Junior High. She scored 16 points against Texarkana Monday night.

Cabotred

I saw # 22 for Conway White demolish Cabot North tonight. She has it all. Anybody know her name?

TTofGreenwood

Quote from: Cabotred on December 03, 2012, 11:18:23 pm
I saw # 22 for Conway White demolish Cabot North tonight. She has it all. Anybody know her name?

Gotta be a Hillis....#22? ;)

Hoops4life

Don't know her name, but she is a player. She plays for Conway Bears in the Spring/Summer.

NEA Razorback olfan

Bailey Lovrien from 4a-3 Brookland , led her team to a 23-3 record so far, 12-0 in conference.
She is 5'9sh forward, who can nail the trey, post up, or handle the point. She will get moved up to help the 20-4 (11-1) sr Lady Bearcats after district.

mi-ky

Lauren Chrisman from Clarksville. Plays n the Sr high team, very nice player.

tlb2972

Keke Broadway-Searcy
Kayla Young-Riverview
Erykah Johns-Riverview
Madison Riley-Riverview
Alexis ?- Riverview

All these girls from the Searcy area had a great year.
They will be some of the top girls in the state in a few years

Hoops4life

Quote from: tlb2972 on April 05, 2013, 06:42:27 pm
Keke Broadway-Searcy
Kayla Young-Riverview
Erykah Johns-Riverview
Madison Riley-Riverview
Alexis ?- Riverview

++++++++1

TheMercenary

Quote from: Hoops4life on April 11, 2013, 01:59:52 pm
Quote from: tlb2972 on April 05, 2013, 06:42:27 pm
Keke Broadway-Searcy
Kayla Young-Riverview
Erykah Johns-Riverview
Madison Riley-Riverview
Alexis ?- Riverview

What summer program do these girls play with?
++++++++1

tlb2972

two of them play with Arkansas lady Fusion and the other two play with Sky high

Bad boy

Agree with girls you mention ,Searcy also has another girl they call "Flash" that is good player.Beebe has a very good point guard (# 14)and two good post players (# 22 and 23 )also but I don't their names.

TheMercenary

Quote from: tlb2972 on April 17, 2013, 05:44:05 pm
two of them play with Arkansas lady Fusion and the other two play with Sky high

Thanks

Bergman1820

Tennison and Taylor both in 9th grade played up on the Sr High girls team for Valley Springs this past season. Going to be very bright spots for them for the next 3 seasons.

flcobrafan

Freshman Kellie Lampo at Jessieville is playing up with Sr High and is sometimes the leading scorer. And Jessieville is a great team as well

jr17

Mayflower has a group of girls that has been playing school and AAU together since second grade... they play together really well and are all great all around players.. (one moved up to play varsity this year) but their two standouts are tori and tristen laser... two really great players

Frogger

Quote from: TTofGreenwood on December 05, 2012, 08:13:13 am
Quote from: Cabotred on December 03, 2012, 11:18:23 pm

Gotta be a Hillis....#22? ;)
No this is basketball.  Im betting Peyton wasnt a baller

NEA Razorback olfan

Alley Loflin 8th grader from Brookland , moved up and started on Jr team as a 7th grader. Help win Jr conference and District title last year. Imho she can hang with our Sr High guards. She is quick as a cat!

Ezyout9700

You know her nickname is "Allycat". Going to whip her into basketball shape over the break.  Going to have to work around the swollen ankle right now, still swollen, bruising all around the ankle!!! 

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Ezyout9700 on December 19, 2013, 07:50:24 pm
You know her nickname is "Allycat". Going to whip her into basketball shape over the break.  Going to have to work around the swollen ankle right now, still swollen, bruising all around the ankle!!!

I didn't know that , but it fits!!
Hope her ankle better soon!

hogfan7

Hannah Camp from Greene County Tech is pretty darn good.  She is explosive to the basket and has an all around game.

TheOfficial

Great 9th graders for the 2014-15 season. 
Cheyenne Shelton (center) Mt View
Brylee Graddy (sg)Valley Springs
Callie Ray (pg)Western Grove
Makayla Watkins (sg)Huntsville

Those are some of the ones I know of.  Who else should be on the list?

Old Man River

Norfork had a young lady named Kelcy Acklin that moved up at during the regional tournament and scored 25 points per game...

TheOfficial

So she woundnt be a 9th grader this coming season

Old Man River

no she'll be a sophomore. They also have a 6' guard that just moved in that will be a ninth grader though.

Brucewayne

Hawkins and Morris from north little rock will rewrite record books

Straydog6

In my opinion, Jamilyn Kinney (Van Buren) has vision, handles, and unlimited range...and Christyn Williams (CAC) versatile-ambidextrous, scores from multitude of ways. Both look to be D1 locks if they continue on current paths. There are a few other great players from around the state, but those two are special.

PASS

You are spot on about Kinney & Williams. I saw a video of Williams going off 2 feet grabbing rim this spring. Pretty impressive for an 8th grader. Best ones I have seen are:

Williams CAC
Kinney Van Buren
Hawkins NLR
Savanna Collins Har Ber
Raja Todd Bryant
Tyrah Kelly ???
Khenni Shannon Har Ber

There are a lot of others.

Straydog6

Christyn Williams-CAC was offered by scholarship by Coach Jimmy Dykes to be a Ladyback yesterday. Kid is gonna be big time.

NEA Razorback olfan

Quote from: Straydog6 on June 25, 2014, 08:35:32 am
Christyn Williams-CAC was offered by scholarship by Coach Jimmy Dykes to be a Ladyback yesterday. Kid is gonna be big time.

Congrats and best of luck to this young player!!

Coachbanks12

Who are the best 9th grade girls in state this year?

Moonshiner

Heard that the 6'1" 9th grade girl at Norfork had 37 tonight against ICC.  She can play out on the floor I believe.

clockkiller

Rylee Raper from morrilton an brooke zimmerman wonderview.

Moonshiner

clockkiller

I know what your thinking . But it her little sister Brooke.

shady11954

Quote from: TheOfficial on June 04, 2014, 12:43:26 am
Great 9th graders for the 2014-15 season. 
Cheyenne Shelton (center) Mt View
Brylee Graddy (sg)Valley Springs
Callie Ray (pg)Western Grove
Makayla Watkins (sg)Huntsville

Those are some of the ones I know of.  Who else should be on the list?
yes i agree

Basketballfan13

I only watched mountain view play once but their PG looked like a stud. Great passes, good shot, good ball handling.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas