• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UAM SIGNS DI TRANSFER!!!!!!!

Started by wawa111, June 13, 2006, 10:07:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

wawa111

Saw on the UAM Website that Coach Mathews signed a DI Defensive End from Fresno State. He also  got Brandon Maywhether back out on the field. He was signed by the HOGS out of High School. Look out GSC, Gwaine has got these boys ready to play.

R. A.™

Not all DI transfers turn out to be "golden" when they get to DII :)

wawa111

Didn't say they did, but most guys that sign DI turn out to be "alright" players. A guy that can line up against So. Cal, Oklahoma,etc, can line up against the GSC...

GO WEEVILS

McKnz

But, what kind of character does he have? Did he transfer because he's been in trouble or what? There are a lot of things that could factor into his leaving Fresno.

FooseballGuru

Quote from: Gtown10 on July 27, 2006, 06:51:26 pm
But, what kind of character does he have? Did he transfer because he's been in trouble or what? There are a lot of things that could factor into his leaving Fresno.

Not to mention "Fresno" itself is reason enough to leave.

wawa111

you are right there could be many reasons...didn't like the coaches, wasn't the place he thought it was going to be, wasn't pleased with his playing time and his playing time in the future...not all kids transfer because they got in trouble...they may just leave because their current school just wasn't doing it for him...lets not always think a kid is transfering for bad reasons...a great example is zac clark, he was just not happy where he was so he left...could be the case here!

Suzuki Kawasaki

Quote from: Rex O'Herlehan on July 27, 2006, 07:02:12 pm
Quote from: Gtown10 on July 27, 2006, 06:51:26 pm

Not to mention "Fresno" itself is reason enough to leave.
I bet he loves Monticello then!

cardinal-qb-14

it had to be about money and playing time cuz not much is alluring about the town of monticello

tcockerham

I agree with ATU, my son could have gotten a decent scholarship at UAM but decided to walk on elsewhere due to the location.  I was glad cause the school was not up to par with what I would like to see me kid go to.  But it is higher education and I applaud anybody that seeks to better themselves.

Jimbo Morphis

anyone know how johnny polite is doing at uam?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas